Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
2 results in 0.0112 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Updated list of Fall Anime Releases 2011

in News

Updated list of Fall Anime Releases 2011

Excited after reading the title? Guess you are. Here are the confirmed releases for Autumn 2011. However, this only applies to Anime.

I'll start with the first and perhaps the one that most of you might want to watch.

Fate/Zero
    Starting run on 1st October 2011

Fate/Zero is a prequel to Fate/Stay Night, which is perhaps one of the most popular anime out there.
    Fate/Zero talks about the events that happened in the 4th Holy Grail War in Fuyuki City, where the 7 Magi summon 7 Heroic Spirits to compete for the title of the Holy Grail. After 3 failures in the war, unable to conclude, the 4th one would begin.

Last Exile 2 - Ginyoku no Fam
    Starting run in October 2011

Last Exile was a success wasn't it? For me I really really loved this anime. And I'm pretty happy to see that they have released the Second Season and I'm really excited about it. It'll have different characters though, but still on the same world.

Shakugan no Shana 3
    Starting run on 8th October 2011
    As everyone knows, the name Shakugan no Shana is very.... familiar to all. It's been a very popular ser...
    See more | Go to post

• 「未来日記」 - Mirai Nikki Future Diary

in News

「未来日記」 - Mirai Nikki Future Diary

English: Future Diary
    Adaptation: Mirai Nikki (Manga)
    Animation: Asread
    Premiere: October 9, 2011
    Airtime (GMT+9): Sundays at 23:00
    Episodes: 26
    Genre: Slice of Life, Action, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural, Psychological, Thriller

Synopsis:

Middle school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru (Misuzu Togashi), is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in his cell phone diary. With this, Yukiteru began to generate imaginary friends namely Deus Ex Machina (...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X