Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
5 results in 0.0105 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• Singapore Toy Games and Comics Convention 2011

in News

Singapore Toy Games and Comics Convention 2011

"The Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) combines the best of pop culture from East and West, uniting the worlds of comics, anime, manga, toys, collectibles, games and movies."
    Technically speaking, STGCC was more like a gathering for people with common interests. Such as anime, English comics, art, etc.
    This year, STGCC was held on 20th and 21st August, where it featured many things such as Figurines, Games, Comics, Anime, Manga, and also a Zaneeds Concert on the 20th. It took place at Suntec City convention centre in halls 403 and 404. Queueing for tickets wasn’t very pleasing, because there was just a super horrible queue that was so long I could just cry.
    This year when I went, my h...
    See more | Go to post

• About HF-Modding/Translation Club

in News

About HF-Modding/Translation Club

Who we are ?
    We are a group of specialize (as what people call us ) programmer, designer and system analyzer team for HongFire Modding/Translation club that is dedicated to the manage, translating and modding of the various japanese games based on it's the forum feedback and requests

Who is club Founder ?
    Originally were Kuropon and Wurlox, but due for there inactivity, TheShadow and Alamar took control of the club ! Oh yeah, also Inquisitor joined us

When did we become official ?
    We joined the rest of other clubs in 10-22-2006

How many members do we have ?
    we have over 100 member (40 resident active)

What is the most companies japanese games that we worked...
    See more | Go to post

• Cooking with (Hong)Fire!

in News

Cooking with (Hong)Fire!

This thread only had two users (me and BlueMoon) posting their recipes but due to the increasing passion of cooking of our HF users this thread will now have recipes from users who have their own recipes to share! (Recipes will be approved first before being posted in the first post!) Also, do NOT post videos unless it's of yourself cooking

ALLEZ CUISINE!

Eagleheart's recipes:

Pumpkin Jam:

Spoiler
    So someone gave me a huge pumpkin and it was occupying so much space that I just had to come up with something to get rid of it.

What you'll need:

750 grams of pumpkin
    350 grams of sugar
    Half a lemon zest
    0,25 dL of water
    1 cinnamon stick
    1 diced apple (really small pieces!)
    Preparation: 1. Put the pumpkin, the sugar, lime zest and cinnamon stick (broken in half) in a thick based pot 2. Pour the water into the pot and let it boil under high heat. Once it starts to thicken, lower the heat a let it boil for about an hour, stirring from time to time 3. Once it gets really soft (it will start to fall apart once you press it with the wooden spoon), turn off the heat, remove the lemon zest and soften the mixture using an immersion blender 4. Put the apple bits in the mixture, stir and let it boil for another 5 minutes 5. Let it cool and store it in small glass jars.
    See more | Go to post

• Hongfire - A Site quite unlike any other!

in News

Hongfire - A Site quite unlike any other!

Within the seemingly endless reaches of the information superhighway there exists a certain type of Online Metropolis which was constructed with the fan of Anime and Japanese culture in mind. It's inside is filled to the brim with content, from complete Anime series, Soundtracks, Games, countless collections of Hentai, and anything related to the Otaku fandom. The Metropolis I speak of is Hongfire, and however it is you've come across this site, I'm beyond certain your stay here will be an enjoyable one if you decide to stick around. The extremely vast collection of content Hongfire ...
    See more | Go to post

• What is your customized profile page?

in News

What is your customized profile page?

Since we now have a new customization options in our profile page i thought it would be cool to share what you have done with them. I think its best to post a screenshot image of your page so people don't have to keep opening new pages just to see your profile page. anyway, let me start. I just made a simple color customization in the colors orange and blue. I thought blue would be a good choice as most of hongfire is blue. and I chose orange because it stands out compared to blue. after that i used different tints of that color to make my page. It's a rather simple one, i guess you all can do better XD. EDIT: I have now a new interface as shown later in the thread, but I'm letting thi...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X