Collapse
No announcement yet.

Search Result

Collapse
4 results in 0.0081 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  • You can also choose from the popular tags.

• [Review] @Homemate

[Review] @Homemate

~ @HomeMate ~
    ~ Illusion ~
    ~ Release Date: 2009-05-29 ~
    ~ Age Rating: 18+(M) ~
    ~ Genre: 3D Eroge ~

Warning: The screen shots contained within spoilers contain strong
    graphical content and should not be viewed in a not work safe
    environment. And well if you are a minor well... go away.

Authors Note: So this is more of an experimental review, while this is the fith review on the site, ill try to follow some of the advice from the comments, also a couple things i wanted to adjust my self, including layout and graphics to make it more pleasant to the eye and less than a wall of text. So any comments welcome.

Also bare with me if i missed anything, this game has a massive amount of stuff in it, compared to something like SB3, so if i did miss something please tell me.Apart from that, enjoy the read. ^^

• Graphics: Considering that the game was released in 2009, they could be better, while the cell shaded style masks up some of the lacks, the models in SB3 released way earlier were smoother.
    • Music: The music is nice and pleasant, nothing really extraordinary, but fits the environments pretty well.
    • Sound: Typical
    See more | Go to post

• [Review] Sexy Beach 3

[Review] Sexy Beach 3

~ Sexy Beach 3 ~
    ~ Illusion ~
    ~ Release Date ~ 2006-09-29 ~
    ~ Age Rating ~ 18+(M) ~
    ~ Genre ~ 3D Eroge ~

Authors note: This was initially supposed to be a Sexy Beach Zero review, but after downloading it, i was shocked by how unlikable the characters are, this is my personal opinion of course, and if someone does like them, don't take offence. I just was not willing to spend my time playing it in detail. So instead i picked this game, its predecessor. For this review, and any other i do, if i do miss something out, feel free to point it out, and i will update the reviews when i get the chance. I want them to be as complete as possible. An extra note that this review is done with the SB3 expansion, the original has only 5 characters. And the download i had, came with the cosplay mod already inbuilt in it, if the wings are part of that, please tell me and i will note it specifically, other from that all the items used in the screens are in game as is....
    See more | Go to post

• ~Updated~ [Review] Custom Maid 3D

~Updated~ [Review] Custom Maid 3D

~ Custom Maid 3D ~
    ~ KISS ~
    ~ Release Date ~ 2011-01-28 ~
    ~ Age Rating ~ 18+(M) ~
    ~ Genre ~ 3D Eroge ~

A quite popular game from KISS featuring your own maid in a host club, let's take a look what the game has to offer us.

Authors note: Updated the review to add things i missed out:

- Maid conversation details.
    - Note about additional maids.
    - H scene animation advancement.
    - Personalities.
    - Info on the visual pack.
    Personal thanks to: SantiagoScaps, dzt666, Inquisitor, Redempteur, DerKommisar

Also please note that i am aware of custom mods to all the games i review, however i review the game as is (except for translations and uncensor mods (since censors annoy me), it would be unfair for me to concentrate on mods since mods do not come with the original game pack, and in the end mods preferences are different for everyone.

~ First Glance ~

Graphics: The style is done in a cell shaded anime style, however it seems to be lacking a bit, even with the graphics high up, the game doesn't look very...
    See more | Go to post

• Artificial Academy in depth review

Artificial Academy in depth review

~ Artificial Academy ~
    ~ Illusion ~
    ~ Release Date ~ 2011-06-10 ~
    ~ Age Rating ~ 18+ ~(M)
    ~ Genre ~ 3D Eroge ~

Warning: The screen shots contained within spoilers contain strong graphical
    content and should not be viewed in a not work safe environment. And well if you are
    a minor what are you doing reading an Illusion game review in the first place.

Authors Note: Well this is my first attempt on a game review in this forum for the article section, i never done an eroge tittle before either so any constructive criticism, comments and ect are very welcome.

The newest gem from Illusion, one of the most known 3D eroge makers, with a number of quality titles in their games list. What will this game have to offer us, lets take an in depth look at the game.

~ First Glance ~

Graphics: This game follows the cell shaded anime style similar to some previous Illusion tittles (Home mate, School mate). However the quality is at a very pleasant level, with good character physics.

Music: This isn't the strong point of the game, the tracks aren't bad, but they aren't tracks that you can listen for a long time, they get old very quick, and you will be listening to them a whole lot if you are playing this game. ...
    See more | Go to post
Working...
X