Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 199 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: [REAL] Itazura Gokuaku discussion and FAQ

[REAL] Itazura Gokuaku discussion and FAQ

This is the discussion of いたずら極悪 [Itazura Gokuaku], by REAL (INTERHEART).

There are two different versions of this game: Version 1.x and version 2.x. Version 2.x has a few more positions, locations and outfits.

To play version 2.x you need to install the original game, run it and save your progress and then apply the 2.0 patch (~800 MB). There is a separate HF Patch for version 1.x and version 2.x (see below).

You should not forget to check out Ichazura, which is related to this game (same girls/graphics, but different content and h is consensual).

Game info

Help/FAQ

Useful Links
    Click the Show button to view more...
    Spoiler

Download
    • Try this Google search

Official Patches

HF Patch

Translation

Uncensor

Tools

Mods

Cheats

Demo

Movies

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	itazura.jpg 
Views:	25494 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	111236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	itazura_new.jpg 
Views:	48060 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	115763   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sys_sample03b.jpg 
Views:	270509 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	121567  
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-19-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Fix wiki links

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Hope they adjusted the camera movement. I remember it being awkward compared to 3DCG and illusion's games. Can't see many new positions in the movie and based on the fact the b&w/brown intro shows itazura real footage I'm afraid this might just be an expansion, though if it is it definitely took too long to be created.

4. I still found no uncensor for it!

5. looks so good, if the control can be improve .
    will be prefect

Quote Originally Posted by Shireece View Post
    Can't see many new positions in the movie and based on the fact the b&w/brown intro shows itazura real footage I'm afraid this might just be an expansion, though if it is it definitely took too long to be created.
    Yeah I also thought that it looked like an expansion, but then again: The visuals (animations, models, engine?) look updated and also the girls are different and there are more girls than in the original game. I also just see a few new positions, though they may have been somewhat reworked, but her masturbating is definitely new.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kalec979 View Post
    I still found no uncensor for it!
    You haven't found an uncensor for a game that hasn't been released? Fancy that.

8. i think he means for the old one

Pi

Hmm, new girls, new positions, updated graphics (maybe) and girl masturbating (like she were "broken", as happens in RapeLay).

Could it finally be a relevant alternative to RapeLay? I definitely hope so. Waiting for RapeLay 2 is getting difficult.

Awesome cel-shading, looks much better than SM or 3DCG imo.

11. I think I prefer the characters in the original, but I'll still be looking forward to this

Page 1 of 199 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast