Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Safe" hentai sites?

1. "Safe" hentai sites?

Kind of embarrasing to be asking this, but I've run into a crap load of viruses in the last two months, so I was wondering if there were any "safe" hentai sites where the likelihood of getting a virus is low, or non-existent.

Doesn't really matter if it's doujin only, or only has old movies, etc. Just as long as it doesn't have a history of dolling out syware and adware to its visitors.

Are there any recomendations?
    Last edited by TheHumanVapor; 05-01-2009 at 08:56 PM.
    -"I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond my control"-Styx

-Anybody lost the game in awhile?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Hmm, there's lu.scio.us, doujin-moe.us, doujinland.com..

And I think most of mine were already listed anyway.

Just to point out, it's doujin-moe.us NOT, .com because they changed it for some reason.

DNS
    Instead of nunchucks, it's pocky-chucks

4. viruses on a websites?

Try visiting the same sites with Scriptblock & flashblock on. And with firefox. Set ur firewall to paranoid mode. And you should be safe.

Can you post 1 of those virus sites perhaps? And say what virus was found.

5. Post

A couple were random ones that I've forgotten the names of, but one that sticks out in my mind is HentaiThat.

Once again, thanks for the recommendations guys [and girls?]!
    -"I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond my control"-Styx

-Anybody lost the game in awhile?

....so glad you made this thread..the replies will com in handy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanVapor View Post
    Kind of embarrasing to be asking this, but I've run into a crap load of viruses in the last two months, so I was wondering if there were any "safe" hentai sites where the likelihood of getting a virus is low, or non-existent.
    For hentai pictures, go to lu.scio.us

Yes that is an "lu" in place of "www", and that is a "us" in place of "com". It makes sense without the dots. luscious means like sensual or something. Go there and use their search engine to search their site. I've found fan made hentai pictures for all kinds of non-hentai animes and even non-Japanese cartoons. It is virus free. Just a few things to look up are:

Pokemon

Digimon

Tokyo Mew Mew

etc.

It's all virus free.

8. You can usually avoid bad stuff happening by not using Internet Explorer and being cautious about files you download
    Join the resistance! Save our Hardcore Hentai!
    Petition is online. Sign it here!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanVapor View Post
    A couple were random ones that I've forgotten the names of, but one that sticks out in my mind is HentaiThat.

Once again, thanks for the recommendations guys [and girls?]!
    I tried to access HentaiThat just now.
    My antivirus smelled something in that site so I closed it as soon
    as I heard the warning sound.

10. well for me i dont know Jap so i avoid any site that not giving me much translated stuffs,and also i'd like to recommend killerhentai.informe.com . This site have alot of sub h-anime that downloaded (about 200g of them). BTW, can u guys recommend me any other sites with more direct download translated h-anime? I'm aiming to have a big collection of all the subs/dual english h-anime series .

Come on now, a safe hentai site is the one you just made this thread at.

~Beaten By A Little Girl~

Quote Originally Posted by megadomonic View Post
    Come on now, a safe hentai site is the one you just made this thread at.
    Quoted for the fucking truth. You sir are a good man with tastes.

As for other... "alternatives" to such a wonderful site.

www.e-hentai.org - a nice site but their main h-site has very little update if none at all.

http://g.e-hentai.org/ - this is their main attraction. It updates by the minute sometimes. It has everything you could possibly want. Though you will have to register an account on their site to access some more convenient options. Which is free of course. I suggest using adblockplus here on this site as it has quite a few annoying pop-ups if you're not careful. But like this site, its ad-driven try to click the "good" one once in a while to support them too.

www.fakku.net - a nice english based sight that has their own translated group working to bring you nice things. The admins a cool ass bastard, sup Jacob if you can read this. I'm pimping for you here. They updated on a frequent basis with an interval of about 2-3 days. The community is really cool and they do silly things all the time and give away h-mangas too.

Of course all these sites I have never had any viruses with.
    Last edited by Maryn; 07-21-2009 at 12:32 AM.
    Projects:"Drawing Koakuma-"In Progress",
    QotD:"Suicide bomb a church full of orphans, walk out alive shouting "It's a miracle!" "
    Yes I know its broken..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast