Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Futanari ?

1. Futanari ?

Remove Advertisement
    Futanari henta, if any one name any?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Your best bet would be the Bible Black series, theres also the Angel Blade series but only a few have any scenes like that.
    Thats about the best ones that come the top of my head there might be other more so you do well search around a little.

4. My Futanari/Inkakuhidai list as it stands:

In Japanese: futanari (双成り, 二形, or ふたなり) is the Japanese word for "hermaphrodite" (sometimes shortened in anime and manga fandom to "futa"); other terms used for a woman-with-a-penis are "dick girl"/"d-girl", "new half" (ニューハーフ: "transsexual or transvestite performer"), and "shemale"/"she-male". 半陰陽 ("han'inyō"—"hermaphrodite; intersexual; androgynous; bisexual (characteristics)") and 男女 ("otokoonna"—(1) masculine (mannish) woman; (2) feminine (effeminate) man; (3) intersexual; hermaphrodite") are not commonly used in English-language fandom, but also apply. 陰核肥大 ("inkakuhidai"—"clitoris enlargement"): "(Fictional) hentai involving girls whose clitoris enlarges to the point of being like a penis and then the use as such."

All of the above are included in this list, as well as female humanoids with added-on phalli which give neuro-feedback. See also the Crossdressing list.

% = A single show's episodes are split between R1 and R2 titles (see the Incomplete R1 releases list)

• Angel Blade episodes 1 (one futanari (briefly shown with three penes)), 2 (four futanari, including one in a bonus scene on the Angel Blade Ultimate compilation), and 3 (two futanari; total of four in the series)
    • Angel Blade Punish! episode 1
    • Beat Angel Escalayer episodes 2 and 3
    • Bible Black (all; one in episodes 1–5, and two in episode 6)
    • Bible Black Only%
      • Ep. 1b "Secret Lesson" (flashback, brief)
      • Ep. 1c "Events in the Locker Room" (flashback)
      • Ep. 2a "Virgin Hunting/Obscene Dance of the Devils" (a futanari with two penes)
    • Bible Black: New Testament (all; one in episodes 1–3 and 5–6, and one in episodes 4 and 6; episode 6 has a scene with two futanari; total of two in the series)
    • Bondage Game episodes 1 (one futanari) and 2 (two futanari, plus one futanari/inkakuhidai with two penes and a clitoris; total of three in the series)
    • Boundary Between Dream and Reality, The episodes 3 and 4 (drug-induced)
    • Chimera (on The Best of Kitty Volume 3)
    • Cool Devices
      • Eps. 8 and 9: "Slave Warrior Maya" I and II
    • Cosplay Sex Machine episode 2
    • Countdown
      • Ep. 1a "Alimony Hunter" (including futanari on male)
      • Ep. 2b "The Sweetest Lips"
      • Ep. 3a "Virgin Road"
    • Daiakuji: The Xena Buster episodes 3 (briefly) and 4–6 (two futanari in episode 5)
    • Discipline: The Hentai Academy episode 6
    • Discode 1.2.3 (all—only briefly in episode 2 in a flashback)
    • Enspelled episode 2 (two futanari)
    • Erotic Torture Chamber (in The Best of Kitty Vol. 4)
    • F³: Frantic, Frustrated and Female episode 3
    • Immorality episodes 1 and 2 (two different characters, one in each)
    • Jiburiru Second Coming episodes 2 and 4 (two separate futanari)
    • Karma Saiyuki, The (three futanari, created with magical charm(s))
    • La Blue Girl episodes 2, 3, and 5 (inkakuhidai); episode 2 (futanari)
    • La Blue Girl Returns episode 2 (inkakuhidai)
    • Mija (all)
    • Night When Evil Falls, The episode 2
    • Ogenki Clinic
    • Oni-Tensei episode 4 (in an illusion)
    • Parade Parade (all)
    • Project Boobs episode 2 (transplanted penis)
    • Ride of the Valkyrie episode 2 (two futanari; penes are demon tentacle add-ons)
    • Septem Charm Magical Kanan episode 3 (demonic manifestation)
    • Slave Doll: Maid to Order episode 3 (android's accessory)
    • Slutty-Princess Diaries episode 3
    • Stainless Night (all)
    • Tokyo Requiem episode 2
    • Venus Five (demonic she-male; penis not used)
    • Viper GTS episode 3 (eight futanari, with ninth character a possible (genitals not shown))

Region 2:

• Ail Maniax episode 2
    • Alignment You! You! The Animation episodes 1 and 2 (three in the latter, due to serial penis stealing)
    • Angel Blade episode 2 (one in a bonus scene on the R2-only Angel Blade Ultimate compilation)
    • Cream Lemon
      • Ep. 38 "Cream Lemon Special: Dark" (futanari with two penes; breasts and other female secondary sex characteristics disappear upon disrobing)
    • Ikusa Otome Suvia episode 2 (inkakuhidai; possibly episode 1 as well?)
    • Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 episodes 1 (one futanari) and 2 (three futanari; total of (at least) four in series)
    • Inda no Himekishi Janne The Animation episode 2
    • In'youchuu Shoku episode 1 (two futanari; penes are magical larvae add-ons)
    • Lolita Anime (series 2—by Nikkatsu)
      • Ep. 1 "Uchiyama Aki no Obyoki Aki-chan" (illusion)
    • Magical Witch Academy: Boku to Sensei no Magical Lesson: The Animation episode 2 (dream)
    • Mahou Shoujo Ai% (Sexy Magical Girl) episode 5 (technicality: male partially absorbed into a female's body, and "enhanced with her tentacle powers")
    • Pigeon Blood episodes 1 (one futanari) and 2 (one futanari with two penes; total of two in the series)
    • Saiminjyutsu 2nd episode 1 (fantasy—penis is actually a strap-on)
    • Soukoukijo Iris episode 3
    • Soushitsukyo
    • STAR jewel (two—one implied, with penis not shown)
    • Tokubetsu Byoutou episodes 1 and 2 (both: one futanari; 2: brief appearance of second futanari)
    • Tokumu Sousakan Rei & Fuko episode 3 (one character with two tentacle add-ins; functionally futanari)
    • Uchuu Kaizoku Sara episodes 2 and 3 (both: two futanari)
    • Valkyrie Choukyou Semen Tank no Ikusa Otome 10-nin Shimai episodes 1 and 2
    • Yakin Byoutou Ni episodes 2 and 4 (both: one futanari (total); brief in episode 4)

Futanari.org and Eye of the Beholder: The Elegant Succubus' "The Animated Futanari Compendium" were very helpful.

This list may not be definitive (though I hope to make it so with your help); what did I miss, and what needs correction?

More lists: Hentai genre & fetish DB: browse; download (recommended). Last updated 15 January 2009. (The List of Lists.)
    Last edited by DocWatson; 07-17-2010 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Updated the list.
    "ERO-ANIME RESEARCH TEAM, SCRAMBLE!!"—kakugo
    • "Lingeries is the key to anime enlightenment." —loplop | • "Just when I thought I was [getting] out... they pull me back in."—What Jax Teller of SAMCRO is feeling right now.
    • "[T]he correct answer to almost any 'Which Miko is better?' question is 'We all win once they start making out with each other.'"—Suika Ibuki
    • Named "Hey, Answerman!" Flake of the Week, May 15th, 2010 (original column, February 27th, 2009)

parade parade...

6. Quote Originally Posted by DocWatson View Post
    My Futanari/Inkakuhidai list as it stands:...........

This list may not be definitive (though I hope to make it so with your help); what did I miss, and what needs correction?

More lists: Hentai genre & fetish DB: browse; download (recommended). Last updated 15 Jan 2009. (The List of Lists.)
    your list is almost complete heres what you missed also Yakin Byoutou 2 is now licensed

Jinkou Shoujo: Henshin Sex Android 人工少女 ~変身セックスアンドロイド~
    episode 2

Rei & Fuko, Special Duty Agent(特務捜査官レイ & 風子)
    aka Tokumu Sousakan Rei & Fuko
    ep 3

Space Pirate Sara{宇宙海賊サラ}
    ep 2
    Last edited by Jim2k1000; 07-05-2009 at 03:36 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2k1000 View Post
    your list is almost complete heres what you missed also Yakin Byoutou 2 is now licensed
    It is? Who licensed it? AnimeDepot is pretty good about updating their release schedule, and they don't list it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2k1000 View Post
    Jinkou Shoujo: Henshin Sex Android 人工少女 ~変身セックスアンドロイド~
    episode 2

Rei & Fuko, Special Duty Agent(特務捜査官レイ & 風子)
    aka Tokumu Sousakan Rei & Fuko
    ep 3

Space Pirate Sara{宇宙海賊サラ}
    ep 2
    "Rei & Fuko, Special Duty Agent" is under Tokumu Sousakan Rei & Fuko, while "Space Pirate Sara" = Uchuu Kaizoku Sara (I use the official Japanese titles until the series is released in Region 1). I had also misfiled the Angel Blade episode 2 bonus scene (of the R2-only Angel Blade Ultimate compilation) and Discode (as "Discode 1.2.3", the title for the forthcoming R1 release) on the Region 1 sub-list, but I've moved both to the R2 sub-list.

I've also added Jinkou Shoujo: Henshin Sex Android (the future Cosplay Sex Machine)—thanks! And regarding Ride of the Valkyrie "ep 2 special" from the original version of your post—is there a different release with an extra scene?

Lastly, would you please be so kind as to trim your posts? ^_^;
    • "Lingeries is the key to anime enlightenment." —loplop | • "Just when I thought I was [getting] out... they pull me back in."—What Jax Teller of SAMCRO is feeling right now.
    • "[T]he correct answer to almost any 'Which Miko is better?' question is 'We all win once they start making out with each other.'"—Suika Ibuki
    • Named "Hey, Answerman!" Flake of the Week, May 15th, 2010 (original column, February 27th, 2009)

8. trimmed and no there isnt an uncensored version of any extra scenes of any hentai i know of

ps. considering pixy has not licensed anything in there 3-4 years of existence it may be a very long time before you change the names of space pirate sara and special agent

9. I updated the list.

10. u miss space pirate sara ep3!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Nathaniel666 View Post
    u miss space pirate sara ep3!!!
    also Semen Tank Against Torture Maiden Valkyrie

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast