Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: [PREVIEW] Hi To Tetsu No Buresu (Creator Of Seiren Harp, Demo out)

1. [PREVIEW] Hi To Tetsu No Buresu (Creator Of Seiren Harp, Demo out)

Translation of the title would become..The breath of Fire and Iron/Metal

Official site
    http://scgarden.x.fc2.com/project02.html
    Demo can be downloaded from Maniax.dlsite
    http://maniax.dlsite.com/announce/=/.../RJ052839.html
    Game is set to be released in October~~

Download Link
    http://rapidshare.com/files/299820858/RJ052839.zip

Tried out the demo
    Hmm...Demo tried it.

Talk to fruit owner, he'll grope you.
    Visit jail cell, Guard will grope you.
    Help kid in the south part of town find his towy, he'll hug you and grope.

If you pick up the treasure chest and ring, you'll be caught by a guard for "stealing" and he'll take you to a storage area, grope and tell you to open your shirt to prove you didn't steal anything else.

Main quest(After going to inn and accept clear farm land quest) finish the quest and you'll be able to go back to the inn, sleep and be awakened by the other adventurers, there's a invasion of ants, inn owner will give you a better sword, kill all the ant, meet their boss the Ant Man, losing or winning again'st him doesn't change the plot...
    Another adventurer will see you talking to the antman and blackmail you and grope you...

...Anything else I missed...oh well~

For discussion on the newest game, Hirameki of Gear, please go to it's specialized topic here
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...ア)-Demo-Out
    Last edited by sizustar; 07-20-2011 at 02:40 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shmotz View Post
    Probably return to the inn and either talk to the manager or go to your room and sleep. To anyone wondering, I started translating the game again -- I'll post an update soon. It'll likely go until an event or two after the boar fight.

I'd still like some sort of list of the events and the steps needed to complete to activate them if anyone is willing to compile one.
    Someone help this person! A translation endeavour for this game and/or Seiren's Harp is very appreciated.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Erochikku Man View Post
    Someone help this person! A translation endeavour for this game and/or Seiren's Harp is very appreciated.
    Unless the creator release the source code, there isn't a easy way to translate it.
    This isn't VH, which the source code is included in it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by sizustar View Post
    Unless the creator release the source code, there isn't a easy way to translate it.
    This isn't VH, which the source code is included in it.
    To be honest, any way is fine. Even if it's a notepad with all the dialogue in order of appearance (for main paths), then organized into different sections for each event. Pretty much what Shmotz is doing.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Eminox View Post
    Perhaps I was not clear. After obtaining the sword on the island you can then upgrade it somewhere else on the island (I could tell you where but that takes the fun out of it). You never return to the island later.
    I really don't mind spoilers..can you please tell me where to upgrade the sword ? You can PM me if you doesn't want to reveal it here..thanks in advance..

BTW..did anyone here managed to get all the CGs for the game ? Mind sharing how to get all of them ? I completed the game but missed out a few CGs and I have no clue at all how to obtain them..I missed the ones mostly in the middle of the page..

Any help will be much appreciated ! Thanks !

7. You might be able to use the decrypter program to translate the actual game rather than what I'm doing, but I'd have no idea where to start with that.

My computer crashed which made me lose a few newly translated scenes (not that many, but translating's a hassle, so any lose is big), which made me lose interest for awhile but I've decided to start doing it again.

I could still use an event guide. Off the top of my head, the two I really have no idea how to get to are the all male bath scene and the one where you're kidnapped by the bandits or some such.

8. For the boar fight, I only translated the winning event. The losing one isn't anything special, which was really disappointing. I thought he had a great opportunity there -- he could have done a bukkake event there or something, where Gide and the adventurers molest an unconscious Kate. The beach scene is similarly disappointing - after all that groping and build up, the least that could've happened is a handjob.

This update goes up to right after that groping scene on the beach. Next up will be the spring cave event which features (if I remember correctly) the first paizuri and actual sex scene, which as a player is great, but as a translator those scenes tend to be annoying. They're usually overly long and repetitive, most dialogue being just a series of groans and moans, with the occasional "Hah, this feels so good!" and "Ahh, I'm coming!" I'm hoping to get up to the point where you can roam around freely, prostituting yourself and the like within a month, but we'll see.
    Attached Files Attached Files

9. Nice. Your work is appreciated!

10. Very awesome, Shmotz. Truly appreciated.

11. Thanks. Been translating all day, should be able to upload an update soon(ish) that goes up right after you're forced to blow the ant guy boss if you lose to him. That first hot spring scene with Gide and the adventurers was a lot longer than I remember and I'm only about half way through it.
    Last edited by Shmotz; 01-01-2011 at 09:25 PM.

12. Sounds great. Can't wait!

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast