Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: uncensored lolicon/toddlercon

1. Unhappy uncensored lolicon/toddlercon

Hi, does anyone know any uncensored movies or games that I could download?

I am already aware of Mako chan, Lolicon Angel , and bad play...
    I also remember downloading maiden breeder 2, but it is censored, and all attempts to take the censor off it was a failure.

So does anyone know any more movies or games that are uncensored? Or games that have an 'uncensored' patch available?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Hajimete no Orusuban

Om nom nom?

4. You can also try "Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete A.B.C." ("Please teach me A.B.C.") -> http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103333 It's the third H-game in the Hajimete series.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Arashiou View Post
    Hajimete no Orusuban
    Is this a movie? or a game? or just a magazine?

also, terminator101 - i remember playing a game by the name of A.B.C a while back, but it was censored, and it only had still images...
    Unless you are talking about a different game?

Toddlercon? Seriously? C'mon man, at least stick with a name not so easily recognizable...

"Some men dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them."-???

7. If you wanna some kinda 3D movie, you can try umemaro(one doujin company), it's the best one since now. In manga, I recomend niseMIDI doro no kai(偽MIDI泥の会), it's the best pics, and 90% uncensored
    give you one link http://bupo.jp/ishikei/cgroom6b/09wom_04.htm
    Back from hell or heaven(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Arashiou View Post
    Hajimete no Orusuban
    It's a game.

(I never thought that I would ever need to quote myself...)

Om nom nom?

9. Most of the loli or toddler material is censored, I don't think you can find much about it unless Japan removes the censor law for good.
    I myself can't find good uncesored loli movies, but I'm only in the search for loli, because I don't like toddler.
    Without noticing it, your energy and power might go away; and you will be just left as an empty shell, however that may happen only in some circumstances.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tommo020788 View Post
    ...i remember playing a game by the name of A.B.C a while back, but it was censored, and it only had still images...
    Unless you are talking about a different game?
    I don't know which H-game you played before. It is possible that there is more than one loli H-game out there with "A.B.C." in its title (I'm almost sure that there is! LOL!). Check your collection for a title with "A.B.C." to see whether or not it is "Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete A.B.C.". Hope that helps!

11. Quote Originally Posted by terminator101 View Post
    I don't know which H-game you played before. It is possible that there is more than one loli H-game out there with "A.B.C." in its title (I'm almost sure that there is! LOL!). Check your collection for a title with "A.B.C." to see whether or not it is "Nanami to Konomi no Oshiete A.B.C.". Hope that helps!
    Yep, its the game I was thinking of, and it is censored... Is there an 'uncensored' patch for that game?

Or is there an uncensored version of any other loli-H games?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast