Remove Advertisement
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: uncensored lolicon/toddlercon

1. Unhappy uncensored lolicon/toddlercon

Hi, does anyone know any uncensored movies or games that I could download?

I am already aware of Mako chan, Lolicon Angel , and bad play...
    I also remember downloading maiden breeder 2, but it is censored, and all attempts to take the censor off it was a failure.

So does anyone know any more movies or games that are uncensored? Or games that have an 'uncensored' patch available?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

3. noti noti lolicon.... =.=
    "a Masturbate a day, Keeps AIDS away! "

4. ...
    IMO ... Toddler is still crawling and loli or shota already walking around ... kindergarten or elementary school ...
    somewhat lately junior high school is counted in too ... (kinda wonder what the real limit is ... age maybe ?)

5. try this link i think some may be uncensored http://www.tachohentailoliconmore.blogspot.com/

6. Thanks !! I love lolicon and toddlercon !!! Give me more, send a private message !!!

Thanks !

7. Toddlercon wtfx?

External link removed. Please read the Site Rules

8. This isn't technically a thread to give your opinions on whether or not you like said fetish.

I'm just hoping we get some more stuff in though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by tommo020788 View Post
    Hi, does anyone know any uncensored movies or games that I could download?

I am already aware of Mako chan, Lolicon Angel , and bad play...
    I also remember downloading maiden breeder 2, but it is censored, and all attempts to take the censor off it was a failure.

So does anyone know any more movies or games that are uncensored? Or games that have an 'uncensored' patch available?
    I liked this one

http://spicyhentai.com/index.php?opt...rticle&id=1820
    Its uncensored

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ddos View Post
    That links to Costume Assault, and there isn't anything on that page that makes me think it is loli at all... is there any?

11. Quote Originally Posted by WarriorKalia View Post
    This isn't technically a thread to give your opinions on whether or not you like said fetish.

I'm just hoping we get some more stuff in though.
    Second this with an A+, first off, if you don't like it, read the title and stay away, secondly, loli isn't even that bad sometimes, I know real women 18+ that could be animated into loli, it is just characterized by small women with small figures, usually acting childish(well, to be fair, usually are child...ish)

12. Ok i need help, i have some picks of some Toddlercon manga but i don't know the name of the manga(s) or where to find it (or them)
    Can anyone help please? This are the few pics i have of them.
    Last edited by REDEYEDEMON66; 09-08-2010 at 01:13 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast