Page 1 of 323 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: "Adventures of Garnet" RPG XP game over rape

1. Ci "Adventures of Garnet" RPG XP game over rape

Latest version of "Adventures of Garnet"(V0.5.2)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXWQ4PTA

Development website for game

http://garnetadventures.eamped.com/

This game is shared project between several contributors on this thread and is open to any new ideas parts, all we ask if you follow a simple set of guidlines to make adding it as simple as possible:

-A changelog describing what you have made in sufficent detail to easily implement it. How much you want to give away regarding the story is up to you.
    For an example of a good changelog check this out: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...49#post2412349

-Call any variables, switches, map numbers or items before you edit them, that way there shouldn't be any two contributors working on the same objects

Greetings fellow deviants.

Frustrated with the lack of updates for 'RyonaRPG' and difficulty of playing 'Ring of Lust', I have deicded to use some of my spare time to make my game over rape game in RPG maker XP. I'm pretty new to RPG maker, and progress has been fairly slow.

I'm currently using sprites from Ring of Lust, and although I would like a sprite and picture system similar to 'RyonaRPG', I'm currently concentrating on creating maps and events.

Suggestions for events to be incorporated are welcome. So far for the first village I am planning:
    - Character becomes slave when in x amount of debt
    - Female Dog event (like nakoruru in RyonaRPG)
    - Hypnosis event
    - Gangrape event
    - Slave housemaid END
    - Meat toilet END
    - Female dog END
    - Secret brothel event
    - hypnosis brothel END
    - Several farm events and ENDs

One thing I can't script and desperately need is an arousal meter for xxx events (with 0 being normal and 100 being orgasm). I also need a health and arousal bar on the world map, like in ViolatedHeroine or RyonaRPG. If there is any scripters who could help me I would be eternally grateful.

Screenshot of first village:
    Last edited by qwerty123000; 07-10-2010 at 03:05 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. I'm not meaning to be a dick by saying this, but is it okay for another person to use sprites ripped from another game made in any of the RPG Maker toolsets? Like the sprites in VH or "Ring of Lust" game. I've thought about using them myself but thought that might go against some copyright or something. >.>

I've played around with RGSS in RPG Maker XP before though I can't really consider myself an expert. Actually I kind of dislike the language as it just seems to hard for me to read, and this is coming from a computer science major. >.< However I think you might be able to show those HUDs that were in the two games you mentioned via events in RPG Maker XP. The developers for RyonaRPG/VH were able to do it in there, so I think it seems possible.

I am interested in seeing how this project turns out. I may be able to help out with the scripting so PM me if your interested. Good luck on the project!

As far as using other peoples sprites, its proper etiquete to ask first.
    HOWEVER, since in this case the sprites are of Kai, a character from tower of druuga, and very much of an unlicensed nature, the author has no reason to refuse and no way to stop you.
    Saw adventures of garnet and thought maybe it was an ff9 hgame in rpg maker =( dont get my hopes up like that!
    Good luck to you.

5. Thanks for the support!

gandalfrockmans right, seeing as the sprites themselves aren't licensed, It hopefully shouldn't be an issue, and I'm only using them cos it's too much effort to make my own ^^
    and sorry for dissapointing you there, I did choose the name cos they kinda look similar

Quote Originally Posted by Silvar View Post
    I am interested in seeing how this project turns out. I may be able to help out with the scripting so PM me if your interested. Good luck on the project!
    Thanks, writing all the events is really slow going. Could you possibly help me with making some of them after the first beta release? I'm kinda hoping for it to become more of a community thing after the first few releases anyway.
    Again, open to ideas for events, characters and maps

*Progress*

- Added a HUD with a health and SP (soon to be arousal) bar.
    - Created a Pub and inside of Garnets house.
    - Wrote a couple more npcs and can now purchase items off market trader

hoping to have a version with a complete village by the end of this week!

6. This certainly seems very relevant to my curiously curious interests, I will provision as much help as possible, but besides coding XP

7. I wonder if there's a tutorial or something on how to make your own sprites. I'd really like to see some original content come from the English speaking world. Not saying this isn't "original", just saying it'd be cool.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jack archer View Post
    This certainly seems very relevant to my curiously curious interests, I will provision as much help as possible, but besides coding XP
    It'd be nice if I could get some facial expression pictures for the main characters, would make dialogue more interesting and easier to understand if you could read facial expressions. Other things I'll probably be needing are people to write events and proof-read my script to cut back on file size and make sure theres no errors.

Quote Originally Posted by eroticlg View Post
    I wonder if there's a tutorial or something on how to make your own sprites. I'd really like to see some original content come from the English speaking world. Not saying this isn't "original", just saying it'd be cool.
    It's not nessecarily hard, just very time consuming to make a new sprite for every movement or event. I only used the sprites from Ring of Lust cos I got impatient after drawing a kennel and realised I already had a whoel library of graphics already there. It'd be nice to eventually have custom sprites though.

Progress
    -Made Ex damage system
    -Created village pub and several in-depth NPC's

9. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123000 View Post
    It'd be nice if I could get some facial expression pictures for the main characters, would make dialogue more interesting and easier to understand if you could read facial expressions. Other things I'll probably be needing are people to write events and proof-read my script to cut back on file size and make sure theres no errors.
    As far as proof-reading is concerned - I'll be happy to help. That much I can do (assuming that we're talking about English only).

10. Okay! Adventures of Garnet version 0.1!

This is really just to gauge peoples opinion of what I've done already and possibly get some help with the coding and writing dialogue. Constructive criticism and suggestions are the reason I'm uploading this version. The most complete buildings in the village are Garnets house, the Pub and the Inn, so look around them and be sure to interact with all the npc's

I'm having difficulty with writing dialogue for Garnet and making H-event cutscenes. I didn't want her to be a silent protagonist as it would make it harder to sympathise with her when something bad happens. As for the H-scenes, I've made one in the Inn (instructions below) but feel it's far too rough, if there's anybody on here more experienced with scripting in RPG maker I'd be eternally grateful if you could lend a hand to these.

Other feedback and comments are welcomed.

http://rapidshare.com/files/370872310/Rpg_Game.rar.html

Instructions for inn H-event (masturbation):

-pick up 200g from drawer in garnets bedroom.
    -talk to guy furthest left in central square of village to increase arousal by 100
    -wait for it to reach 150 then talk to the inn keeper in the inn.
    -ask for a room
    -event should start

http://rapidshare.com/files/370872310/Rpg_Game.rar.html

Its promising, but if you're not gonna make your own sprites then the dialogue needs to be really good or else the game itself will just seem bland.
    Last edited by rune666; 04-01-2010 at 05:43 PM.

Page 1 of 323 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast