Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: VALKYRIE STELLA ~ Not your usual RPGVX Hentai Game... Source Released

1. Arrow VALKYRIE STELLA ~ Not your usual RPGVX Hentai Game... Source Released

Hai guys
    It seems that lately the RPG Maker comunity has grown up here, that's nice but I find that shamely too many games lacks a certain polishing, let it be about the story, the gameplay, or the presentation. Well, after a few weeks of work, I am happy present you my try at this:

It's a short RPG with a story, a old-fashioned RPG system and, of course, hentai scenes (consensual sex included). The game is pretty much choice-based, you would be able to finish it without seeing a single hentai scene. "Sacrificing" hentai scenes usually gives you a gameplay-based bonus, so the choice is up to you (though personally I would prefer boobs). There is both a good and a bad ending.

The game is pretty much finished, but the script is under heavy revision, and it has to be translated into english (eng is not my first language).

Donwload DEMO (v.1.1)
    Source Code

Here are some screens to tempt your senses:

Last edited by StrayShot; 04-18-2011 at 04:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

3. Nice presentation and graphisms, what is the story ? Who is the main character ?

4. you are a bad person T__T once i saw pics i wanted to play it already oh well i guess i can wait T_T

btw if youi not want to answer is ok but can i ask when do you plan to release it or demo at least??? just asking so i not want bother ^^

5. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemouse View Post
    Nice presentation and graphisms, what is the story ? Who is the main character ?
    You play as E-VA, that green-haired girl. She's a VALKYRIE (an upgraded human with mechanical pieces -- more info in the game), who work as a HUNTER, a kind of a space mercenary. You're going to find out about a ship-laboratory lost in space, the secret behind it and why every station suddenly lost contacts with it. I think I'll add a Synopsys in the first post...

Quote Originally Posted by maryel View Post
    you are a bad person T__T once i saw pics i wanted to play it already oh well i guess i can wait T_T
    btw if youi not want to answer is ok but can i ask when do you plan to release it or demo at least??? just asking so i not want bother ^^
    I think I will release a demo of the first ~30 minutes of gameplay (probably including an h-scene) as soon as I got it translated. It should take some days, stay tuned.

6. Purrrr a game where able to be a lady, i have difficult to have fun with most games where main character is a guy

7. it's look interesting,look forward.

8. Who is the original producer of it?
    The only relevant google hit for "Valkyrie Stella" is this thread, and there are no hits whatsoever for ワルキューレー星...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kagarus View Post
    Who is the original producer of it?
    The only relevant google hit for "Valkyrie Stella" is this thread, and there are no hits whatsoever for ワルキューレー星...
    Original producer...?
    That would be me, sir

10. Sorry, my misunderstanding - guess I shouldn't post stuff while utterly sleepdeprived orz

Definitely looking forward to it, and it'd be a nice change from the usual approach (which usually leads to a large number of unconnected events and an excuse plot - which is still fun, of course, not knocking it).

11. How about offering the untranslated version in the meantime? I'm quite happy using atlas in the meantime
    Power to the bunnies!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast