Remove Advertisement
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: VALKYRIE STELLA ~ Not your usual RPGVX Hentai Game... Source Released

1. Arrow VALKYRIE STELLA ~ Not your usual RPGVX Hentai Game... Source Released

Hai guys
    It seems that lately the RPG Maker comunity has grown up here, that's nice but I find that shamely too many games lacks a certain polishing, let it be about the story, the gameplay, or the presentation. Well, after a few weeks of work, I am happy present you my try at this:

It's a short RPG with a story, a old-fashioned RPG system and, of course, hentai scenes (consensual sex included). The game is pretty much choice-based, you would be able to finish it without seeing a single hentai scene. "Sacrificing" hentai scenes usually gives you a gameplay-based bonus, so the choice is up to you (though personally I would prefer boobs). There is both a good and a bad ending.

The game is pretty much finished, but the script is under heavy revision, and it has to be translated into english (eng is not my first language).

Donwload DEMO (v.1.1)
    Source Code

Here are some screens to tempt your senses:

Last edited by StrayShot; 04-18-2011 at 04:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Remove Advertisement
    Has promise, but seems overly grindy right now. Repeatedly going in to fight a few battles then returning to heal over and over is not particularly fun and quickly caused me to hit the close button on the program. Think of ways to adjust the difficultly level without requiring the player to grind their way through the game. Also, what is the point of the 'armor is damaged' flashes? Are you planning to implement a way for enemies to molest the protagonist as battle actions? If not, considering taking them out as they add nothing to the game and just annoying popping up after every other hit.
    Last edited by sgb; 06-20-2010 at 12:26 PM.

4. It seem to be interresting. I will make sure to give it a try.

bearz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sgb View Post
    Has promise, but seems overly grindy right now. Repeatedly going in to fight a few battles then returning to heal over and over is not particularly fun and quickly caused me to hit the close button on the program. Think of ways to adjust the difficultly level without requiring the player to grind their way through the game. Also, what is the point of the 'armor is damaged' flashes? Are you planning to implement a way for enemies to molest the protagonist as battle actions? If not, considering taking them out as they add nothing to the game and just annoying popping up after every other hit.
    It's RPGM after all... Scripting complex things is hell. It's better to add the starting points from the beginning, lest you turn lazy afterward;
    It's a demo after all... Let us trust strayshot on this and hope he'll add cool battle events/dialogue;
    It's a RPG after all... Let us grind restlessly or hack when the designer thinks we've got waaaaay too much time...

the right-side girl's costume looks like kos mos

7. hey where's the full version?

Comments on demo :
    make the enemy a little bit easier

Quote Originally Posted by DarthKavarr View Post
    hey where's the full version?

Comments on demo :
    make the enemy a little bit easier
    In work maybe?

Nah, enemies are good. I like a little challenge with me game, otherwise it may as well be a VN.

9. the battle really remind me of shin megami tensei. Honestly SMT have the most 'hard as fuck' normal battle you could ever find in RPG. One mistake and you repeat all process to your last save

10. It's not that hard -_-; Just grind one battle at a time and recover often until you level. After even your first level, it becomes a lot easier, and by the time you get the dual-shot skill, if you can't beat a huge string of enemies effortlessly, you're doing something wrong.

11. so whats the deal with this game? any updates?

12. Well. I tried it. Look average but you got a good start.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast