Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mature First Person Dungeon Crawler H-Games?

1. Mature First Person Dungeon Crawler H-Games?

Hi there

I've been looking for a hentai RPG with interesting gameplay. I would like something in the style of Rance VI, Lightning Warrior Raidy I&II or Dungeon Crusaderz with good gameplay and english text. If there is rape involved it's a plus x).

The games I know of so far is Tenkuu no Yumina, Ikusa Megami 2, Ikusa Megami Zero, Ikusa Megami Verita and Toushin Toshi III but they all look a bit childish to me if you don't consider the H-scenes.
    I also don't know if any of them are in english. DC looked good but that had boring and slow gameplay. I also tried Words Worth but couldn't get it to run on my Windows XP. Any ideas?
    Last edited by shinsen; 07-21-2010 at 08:33 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Quote Originally Posted by shinsen View Post
    The games I know of so far is Tenkuu no Yumina, Ikusa Megami 2, Ikusa Megami Zero, Ikusa Megami Verita and Toushin Toshi III but they all look a bit childish to me if you don't consider the H-scenes.
    I also don't know if any of them are in english. DC looked good but that had boring and slow gameplay. I also tried Words Worth but couldn't get it to run on my Windows XP. Any ideas?
    Ikusa Megami series is isometric view. Not knowing this would also explain how you could consider it to be "childish", especially compared to Raidy.

Also, please define your "mature" and "childish".
    Kukuri-sama's first disciple, High Priest of Kukuri-ism.

Usami Haru is love.

4. There's a mod for TESOblivion called Sexlivion. I can't run that game on my comp so I dunno if it's exactly what you want but I've seen screens of it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by backup1723 View Post
    Ikusa Megami series is isometric view. Not knowing this would also explain how you could consider it to be "childish", especially compared to Raidy.

Also, please define your "mature" and "childish".
    I know they are in isometric view but I can consider it if it's a good game since I prefer quality above anything else. But I've seen the screenshots and the graphics, if you don't count the CGs, looked a bit childish. I have no idea about the dialogue but I will try it out when my download is finished, though I bet it's in japanese so I won't understand even a scrap.

What I mean by mature is graphics and dialogue directed to an older audience of at least 18+ which might be considered ironic since H-games are 18+ by default but some of them still have overly cute graphics in isometric view/combat . Lightning Warrior Raidy might have childish dialogue but the images are good and I like it for other reasons so I might be a bit more open minded than my original post inclined since it's hard to find any good japanese games translated into english.

Something else that would add to the mature content is bloody combat and choices that will effect the outcome of the storyline.
    Last edited by shinsen; 07-21-2010 at 03:58 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by XzerogX View Post
    There's a mod for TESOblivion called Sexlivion. I can't run that game on my comp so I dunno if it's exactly what you want but I've seen screens of it.
    I'm aware of it but I haven't tried it since it's not at all what I'm looking for. Oblivion has many other good things about it though. If there was a mod that lets your character get raped by the monster she was slain by...then we would be talking

7. Quote Originally Posted by shinsen View Post
    I'm aware of it but I haven't tried it since it's not at all what I'm looking for. Oblivion has many other good things about it though. If there was a mod that lets your character get raped by the monster she was slain by...then we would be talking
    Actually there is one. It's called the xLovers series of mods for Oblivion. That particular defeated mod (Only works for humanoids, no creatures) is known as LoversLandE. There's also a bunch of rape mods (LoversRaperS) enslavement mods (LoversRapeSlave) and random passerbys be rapists (Loversjoburg), as well as ways to defend yourself if you're female.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shinsen View Post
    I know they are in isometric view but I can consider it if it's a good game since I prefer quality above anything else. But I've seen the screenshots and the graphics, if you don't count the CGs, looked a bit childish. I have no idea about the dialogue but I will try it out when my download is finished, though I bet it's in japanese so I won't understand even a scrap.

What I mean by mature is graphics and dialogue directed to an older audience of at least 18+ which might be considered ironic since H-games are 18+ by default but they still have a childish tone in the dialogue. Lightning Warrior Raidy is a good example of childish dialogue but the images are good and I like it for other reasons so I might be a bit more open minded than my original post inclined since it's hard to find any good japanese games translated into english.
    Uh, those "childish graphics" are directed at an older audience. Just because something is cute doesn't automatically mean that it's aimed at children. (Nevermind that childish/mature implies a value judgement which really isn't appropriate here...)

Anyway, Ikusa Megami series has cute, stylized graphics for the actual gameplay parts, but CGs and tachie in the VN parts are normal eroge-standard. And the plot isn't childish, heh. The first 3 games are linear, thus the choices don't matter much, but Verita's routes have a pretty dramatic impact.
    Yumina features cute SD graphics for battles, cutscenes and various other gameplay stuff, CGs and Tachie are a tad cuter than Ikusa Megami series. Normal routes.
    TTIII is probably the cutest of the three and has 3D battles.

Yoru ga kuru! is isometric has and an interesting story and characters... don't remember how cute it was. Served as inspiration for the Night Wizard! PnP RPG. Normal routes.
    Dungeon Breaker (doujin) might also qualify, if they've finished patching it by now.
    Kagura Douchuuki is a roguelike with cute graphics, though AFAIK all sex scenes in it are rape. No routes, but bad ends.
    SinsAbell IIRC is a 3D RPG, not sure if it was dungeon crawler or not,

Also, afaik the upcoming Baldr Sky fandisk is going to contain a Dungeoncrwaler minigame, though that's really just an extra.
    Last edited by backup1723; 07-21-2010 at 05:48 PM.
    Kukuri-sama's first disciple, High Priest of Kukuri-ism.

Usami Haru is love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shinsen View Post

What I mean by mature is graphics and dialogue directed to an older audience of at least 18+ which might be considered ironic since H-games are 18+ by default but some of them still have overly cute graphics in isometric view/combat . Lightning Warrior Raidy might have childish dialogue but the images are good and I like it for other reasons so I might be a bit more open minded than my original post inclined since it's hard to find any good japanese games translated into english.

Something else that would add to the mature content is bloody combat and choices that will effect the outcome of the storyline.
    What backup said, man. Ikusa Megami series is the last eroge RPG I'd call "childish" Yumina is full of lolz and can still be called childish for the first half... But you should really play Ikusa Megami games before jumping to conclusions. Neither dialogue nor storyline nor CG is childish, just coz they look chibified in-map shouldn't be taken as an inference that it's intended to be childish, hordes of Japanese RPGs that are dead serious have that kind of presentation.

Anyway you can go for Gun-Katana then if you really need a saturation of what you consider "maturity". It's not RPG but it's a dungeon crawler FPS (very primitive FPS gameplay tho, the crosshair can't be moved vertically). Storyline is awesome and dark. There are 12 routes in all including bad endings, and most of the non-bad endings also have some negative outcomes, no room for fairytale. Also is loaded with gore and harsh rape.

Also, let me clarify almost none of good RPG/SLG games I know is very low on dialogue so if you want to avoid lots of dialogue you'll be sorely disappointed. Of course you can skip them with Ctrl but won't understand the story at all that way.

I also tried Words Worth but couldn't get it to run on my Windows XP. Any ideas?
    There's a Windows XP specific edition released to deal with that, grab that.
    Last edited by sailabc1; 07-22-2010 at 03:56 AM.

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEENUS AGAIN! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Avatier View Post
    Actually there is one. It's called the xLovers series of mods for Oblivion. That particular defeated mod (Only works for humanoids, no creatures) is known as LoversLandE. There's also a bunch of rape mods (LoversRaperS) enslavement mods (LoversRapeSlave) and random passerbys be rapists (Loversjoburg), as well as ways to defend yourself if you're female.
    Sorry to be a pain, but do you have a link for these mods? I can't seem to find them on TesNexus when I search for them.

11. Thirded on the Battle Goddess games. They're about as un-childish as it gets, especially compared to Raidy.

You might try heading back to the PC98 and checking out a couple of games like Themm or Mug-R.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast