Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [RPG Maker] GOR Hentai Collection

1. [RPG Maker] GOR Hentai Collection

removed due complains, now downloadable as pdf file:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7in4ejr7pmt2w5t
    Last edited by Moonchaos; 09-22-2010 at 09:55 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. that is a very nice list. Is there any chance of getting download links for them, or at least an idea of where to find them?

I REALLY apreciate the sentiment, and you did a great job on the list, its very handy...
    BUT

GODDAMMIT! Has it ever occured to you that maybe theres a REASON weve been so deliberatley obtuse about this stuff!?! Have you read any of the threads?
    PLEASE at least go through and remove the japanese names from the list... theres a reason there are no links on the wiki to hongfire.... I Just saw a link to this thread on BF-SNS's irc channel, and its not even1.5 hours old.... They are already talking about adding a jp ridddle to the page to keep the foreigners out.
    Posts like this one make it Even more difficult to follow the progress of/aquire these games. Plans ARE in the works to setup a 2ch style link request in the not too distant future. Until then if you want to download them please follow the exsisting threads, OR use google.

Besides it would work better if you just added all this to the wiki.... that way you can still provide an excellent guide, but you dont make life difficult for those of us trying to find/play/translate these games.
    Also, I know it isnt immediatley obvious, but pictures are just about 100% useless in the case of the BF games, they all LOOK pretty much the same, its how they play and how well they are written/scripted that sets them apart. Also, no point in rating them. So much personal preference involved that its almost totally pointless.
    Last edited by gandalfrockman; 09-10-2010 at 05:39 PM.

5. okay when it's put in that way I actually have to agree with gandalfrockman about the list, but for now we may just have to do a wait and see about what will happen...

6. Never heard of Tears of Inferno. Most RPG Maker 200 games do NOT support a file lock feature though, so you should be able to just go in and check the game files to see if there's any H. I'd do it myself, but I can't seem to find the game.

nothing will "happen" ... nothing obvious; these sites will just become even harder to locate, harder to identify, and harder to actually get into. as long as this list doesnt grow or become popular/megathread-ish it will likely be temporary. The wiki list is a solid reference, but unlikely to generate "buzz" and contains no screenshots, worst case we will get a couple of misinformed Members of said communitys coming over here to talk some trash 2ch style, and explain why everyone who isnt from japan is a terrible person who should go kill themselves.

Nice list, saw some games I wouldn't mind playing and others that make me shake my head in disappointment. It's my own personal ideal so I don't try to spread or convince people of it but I think any game that take pictures from another game is crap. I absolutely hate them and ironicly, I love BF games but find myself not playing them because they are the main culprit of this. Of course there are exceptions like fan-made, artbook, or even pics from doujin and games where you can create your own char (Like the 3D one some rpgs are using).

9. @gandalfrockman Sorry about that, i didnt know that they try to track down their sources, besides most of them are complete and free
    I change the Japanese titles to the Atlas v14 Translation, you can tell me if you have a better traslated Title.

Tears of Inferno has H-Pics, but only in form of the puzzels. I didnt get enough with my savefile yet.

10. Just a note: Legend of Queen Opala is a RPG Maker XP game, not a RPG Maker VX game.

11. Deletet and moved to Wiki
    Last edited by Moonchaos; 09-12-2010 at 03:44 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast