Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [PSP] Toradora! Portable! English Translation Team

1. Light [PSP] Toradora! Portable! English Translation Team

EDIT: As of December 24th, 2011, this project is considered dead. If you want what we DO have of the translation currently (92 lines translated, useless to anyone who doesn't know the file format), send an email to taigatrans@gmail.com and we will gladly send you it.

So I've decided to take matters into my own hands and start working on a Toradora Portable translation with a few friends, and so far I've managed to decompile most of the important files. So far I have all of the main characters names translated, place names translated, and a few items translated.

Our team, temporarily known as TaigaTrans, is currently looking for any and all help! If you want to help, post in here with your skills and/or what you can provide to TaigaTrans!~ Also, sorry if this is the wrong board to be posting it in.

Also, someone who can recompile the .dat files would be REALLY useful.

Bonuses:

http://www.mediafire.com/?od3bb1okzbp6c5l Toradora PTF files!
    Last edited by PrincessGarnet; 01-14-2012 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Dead project.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. That is freakin awesome. What kind of people do you need to help? Also are you planning to translate the PSP version of CLANNAD? That would be awesome.

Number 1 Hayate Yagami Fan,

4. Quote Originally Posted by terrierphil View Post
    That is freakin awesome. What kind of people do you need to help? Also are you planning to translate the PSP version of CLANNAD? That would be awesome.
    We basically need anyone who can do anything. That includes text and image editors, translators, coders, basically anything. Hell, even promotional stuff would be great.

Also, I'm not sure about translating Clannad. It's been done like a trillion times by other translation groups, and I don't want to ruin such a great game with a really crappy translation.
    Last edited by PrincessGarnet; 09-13-2010 at 04:03 PM.

5. Wouldn't Clannad PSP be the same as the normal Clannad... then again, maybe there's extra content.
    So all one would have to do is port the translation and make it compatible with PSP
    Ignoring everything he sighs,
    the curse sits on his throne,
    "Ah... what an eyesore, just disappear"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Riviera View Post
    Wouldn't Clannad PSP be the same as the normal Clannad... then again, maybe there's extra content.
    So all one would have to do is port the translation and make it compatible with PSP
    The problem is that there hasn't been an official team to do that yet.

7. Yeah... at least they only need a tech team instead of translating eh?
    Ignoring everything he sighs,
    the curse sits on his throne,
    "Ah... what an eyesore, just disappear"

8. Quote Originally Posted by terrierphil View Post
    The problem is that there hasn't been an official team to do that yet.
    If the Toradora Portable translation goes well, I may try to get a really small team assembled to translate Clannad PSP if nobody else does it by then.

9. I'll join the team, um, I can't really do much with translations or coding, but something else I guess. Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by terrierphil View Post
    I'll join the team, um, I can't really do much with translations or coding, but something else I guess. Lol
    Awesome! You got MSN?

11. I prefer AIM.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast