Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Best 3D hentai game

mholdred Guest

Best 3D hentai game

I wonder if anyone of you can recomend me a good 3D hentai game to download. I have never played this kind of game so I just want to choose the best one.

Thank you!!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Maiden Breeder 2.
    Nyoro~n

Thumbs up The best 3D Game

The best 3D H game of all is:

SEXY BEACH 2 (with the extra pack)

~~ Sexy Beach 2 + Sexy Beach 2 Expansion ~~
    Last edited by Haibane; 10-07-2004 at 04:12 AM.
    Haibane
    --------

5. Hrm, it's a toss up for me really.

A-Ga has some pretty long hentai scenes, all in 3-D, but Sexy Beach 2 has a great theme going for it...

Interact Play VR though...that game has everything...and it's very immersive hehe

*Note, this is all before playing Des Blood, which will probalby mean I'll edit this once I do heh*

6. Any game from Des Blood series would be nice to start with.

mholdred Guest
    Thaks a million. I think I must download Sexy Beach 2. Just another question: What about Xchange and biko?

8. Xchange is not a 3d game. biko2 and 3 are also really good (the goal is to stalk your prey and...). I personally think biko3 is much better than sexy beach.

9. Sexy Beach 2 is just a 3GB screensaver, honestly. You'll play it for one or two hours before getting sick of it.
    Nyoro~n

mholdred Guest
    Mmmm..... I asked before about biko3 in another post because I began to download it from this tracker until it was gone and I couldn't finish it. Do you know where can I get biko 3?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Zephro
    Sexy Beach 2 is just a 3GB screensaver, honestly. You'll play it for one or two hours before getting sick of it.
    I agree, infact only newbies will say SB2 is the best. The game is good, but there are many better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by mholdred
    Mmmm..... I asked before about biko3 in another post because I began to download it from this tracker until it was gone and I couldn't finish it. Do you know where can I get biko 3?
    Everywhere, since it is a well-known game, DC++, emule, WinMe... even here .
    Need only to request and wait.
    Last edited by DrWise; 10-07-2004 at 10:09 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast