Remove Advertisement
Page 26 of 732 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

1. Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod

Welcome to the forum that has all the Vindictus Ero mods you could ever need!

Also, go here if you would like to join my Vindictus West server official HongFire guild- http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1
    UPDATE: I have created an East Server guild now, for everyone on the East Server.

IMPORTANT- MUST READ : DO NOT Upload any of these mods onto the official Nexon Forums. Doing so and being traced back to HongFire can get you reported, as Nexon frowns upon these mods.

Spoiler
    Ecchi Combat Mod v1, by ShiaNeko (makes armor break completely away upon armor break):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9FMJC5E

Female Lann Mod v1, by ShiaNeko:

It should have most of the bug fixes (all except a couple unfixable ones) on it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2G4MJ4OP

Ecchi Body Mod 4.5, by ShiaNeko

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HSH1JTN8

Vindictus "Good Stuff" Nudity Mod, by Checkbox:

"Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (마비노기 영웅전 누드 패치)

The basic premise in the nude mod was drawing the resources from another source by preventing the originals from being loaded. In the first version, that was achieved by deleting the archives that contained the model information for the characters and having them stored outside the archive so that the fallback filesystem behavior will read from the actual files.

Have fun and as usual, use at your own risk. There is an inherent risk of a ban and when you launch a boat a screenshot is taken of your character. Take that into consideration before using this.

If you enjoy this release, show your thanks by building on and improving the content. If there's any questions, feel free to post here and redrage or I could probably answer it, since it was our (along with ryozu's) research that led to the nude mods. There is geniune interest in seeing what the hongfire community along with the other communities do with this.

It is unknown if or how long we will maintain this mod so if it stops working, sorry. Try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Directions:
    Extract included zip to Vindictus\en-US\ (or Heroes\ko-KR\ for you KR players) folder (Make sure to overwrite the existing FileSystem_Stdio.dll). Enjoy.
    *You will have to reinstall this mod whenever there's a game update as it restores FileSystem_Stdio.dll.

Removal instructions:
    Delete bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename bin\FileSystem_Stdio.dat to FileSystem_Stdio.dll

I am not responsible for any negative outcomes as a result of using this software.

Good Stuff Lite v1.000 (Mirror)
    Visual Modification (Nude Evy/Fiona) from redrage (Mirror) (also extract this in your Vindictus\en-US\ [or Heroes\ko-KR\] directory). Use 7-zip to extract this archive, WinRAR should also support the 7z format. The end result will be a data folder your en-US (or ko-KR) directory.

*I used a packer on the library. Crappy antivirus software will recognize it as a virus. I don't have any scanner sites on hand, but if someone posts some, I'll update this post with the scan results.
    VirusTotal scan results from bluesky. It's packed with UPack hence the false positives but a good rule of thumb on the internet is that it's always better to error on the safe side when dealing with untrusted software. I'm also open to suggestions on alternative packers.

*For the KR players, if it doesn't work, restore FileSystem_Stdio.dll and rename it to FileSystem_Stdio.dat and then use only the FileSystem_Stdio.dll from the Good Stuff Lite archive. Please let me know if this helps any."

Thanks once again Checkbox and Shianeko. Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by The Prince of Darkness; 03-17-2011 at 08:22 AM.
    HongFire Modding/Translation Club Journeyman

Guild and Servers-

Official Vindictus West and East Guild: HongFire
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...=235468&page=1

Official HongFire Minecraft Server: In progress

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Do you have Good Stuff Lite installed?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SayuMatsu View Post
    Does anyone know if you have to block Nexon IPs so they don't upload screenshots of your characters? Asking for the American client, don't know what I really need to do.
    Put this 3 lines into your hosts file (Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)
    Code:
    127.0.0.1	avatar.heroes.nexon.com
    127.0.0.1   gamelog.nexon.com      #Vindictus Log Server 
    127.0.0.1	avatar.vindictus.nexon.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    Hey everyone. I just stumbled upon your Female Lann mod and I tried doing it numerous times but nothing happens - at all. I've tried extracting the whole data folder it tells me to extract, or the 2 folders inside of it, but no matter what my Lann is completely unmodified. Is there something I'm missing when trying to execute this mod? Thanks!

PS: I am copying and pasting the Data folder. I see no way to 'extract' it.
    Did you apply Good Stuff Lite before you used that mod?
    Under heavy construction...

5. Thanks a bunch! Just put it in and working fine now. I noticed that you can change the hair styles. Would I be able to possibly request a specific Client Mod for people to make for my Fiona which so happens to be my main? One of the hair styles for the Female Lann is actually the one I've been dying to get on my Fiona. I have a Closed Beta hair style so it is permanent +7 LUK, but it is just ugly, so I would love to get a mod for that. I also would like a specific Inner Armor (when not wearing one) if you can. Anyone able to take up quick and simple visual mod requests please?

PS: Suggestions on current Female Lann mod:

1. Change Beard Selections in Beauty Shop to Makeup Styles (Sexy Makeup, etc.) - Beards are DISGUSTING on women.. That is a given.
    2. Modify face to be a bit more lady like and less man like.
    3. Use Fiona or Evie Eyebrow Style - Current is Lann which isn't very lady like.
    4. Change 'Weight of the World' Scar for (Female) Lann to another scar that is already there as no one wants to run around looking like an old lady I don't think.

Suggested New Projects:

Male Evie (That would be a challenge yet an amazing feat! - Try making male version of Scarlet Feather Cloth Set LOL)

Male Fiona (This would also be hard but so many people would love this!)

Remodeled Fiona/Evie/Lann (Basic Inner is changed to a nice looking Inner of the Character so people won't need to buy Inner Armor to look good. You also modify hair styles so they have the new ones in there as well as starter hairs to be changed to some of the most common/favorite Hair Styles from KR version. *This is Non Profit*)

Ivory Weapon Remodel (Remodel the Ivory Weapons into a different much higher level weapon so you look like you're wearing a much higher level weapon - that looks good. This would also include the Horn Shield which is the LV 50 Giant Shield which is the best possible one right now. It would lastly include the Knight Shield which is the best Small Shield available right now.)

NPC Picture Remodel (*ATTENTION ARTISTS* Recolor/remodel all NPC pictures so when you talk to them you are seeing something interesting and new.)

LV 56 Armor Set Remodel (Remodel the LV 56 Sets {Shining Will/Sinister Plate/Temptress} to the higher level equivalents which would include Dark Crest being used for Lann.)

Hope I can hear back from you soon as to my ideas and am looking forward to some more visual mods!
    Last edited by Viney1; 03-04-2011 at 02:13 AM.

6. hey, first of all thanks for the mod

I've been trying to use the mod for Heroes but after changing the filesystem_Stdio files, my game won't launch at all.
    I was wondering if anyone knew how to resolve this problem and if anyone had similar experiences in Vindi.

Oh yeah, and for the automatic screenshot when the boat starts in KR, a in-game method to prevent the screenshot would be using a smash or stand-potting when it's your turn.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    Thanks a bunch! Just put it in and working fine now. I noticed that you can change the hair styles. Would I be able to possibly request a specific Client Mod for people to make for my Fiona which so happens to be my main? One of the hair styles for the Female Lann is actually the one I've been dying to get on my Fiona. I have a Closed Beta hair style so it is permanent +7 LUK, but it is just ugly, so I would love to get a mod for that. I also would like a specific Inner Armor (when not wearing one) if you can. Anyone able to take up quick and simple visual mod requests please?

PS: Suggestions on current Female Lann mod:

1. Change Beard Selections in Beauty Shop to Makeup Styles (Sexy Makeup, etc.) - Beards are DISGUSTING on women.. That is a given.
    2. Modify face to be a bit more lady like and less man like.
    3. Use Fiona or Evie Eyebrow Style - Current is Lann which isn't very lady like.
    4. Change 'Weight of the World' Scar for (Female) Lann to another scar that is already there as no one wants to run around looking like an old lady I don't think.

Suggested New Projects:

Male Evie (That would be a challenge yet an amazing feat! - Try making male version of Scarlet Feather Cloth Set LOL)

Male Fiona (This would also be hard but so many people would love this!)

Remodeled Fiona/Evie/Lann (Basic Inner is changed to a nice looking Inner of the Character so people won't need to buy Inner Armor to look good. You also modify hair styles so they have the new ones in there as well as starter hairs to be changed to some of the most common/favorite Hair Styles from KR version. *This is Non Profit*)

Ivory Weapon Remodel (Remodel the Ivory Weapons into a different much higher level weapon so you look like you're wearing a much higher level weapon - that looks good. This would also include the Horn Shield which is the LV 50 Giant Shield which is the best possible one right now. It would lastly include the Knight Shield which is the best Small Shield available right now.)

NPC Picture Remodel (*ATTENTION ARTISTS* Recolor/remodel all NPC pictures so when you talk to them you are seeing something interesting and new.)

LV 56 Armor Set Remodel (Remodel the LV 56 Sets {Shining Will/Sinister Plate/Temptress} to the higher level equivalents which would include Dark Crest being used for Lann.)

Hope I can hear back from you soon as to my ideas and am looking forward to some more visual mods!
    You're using the beta. Please download the v1 version and try that.

8. Got it now. Thanks! Everything is looking great except for the last set in Beauty Shop with helmet on. The helmet is bugged. I forget the name of the set but it is a LV 61+ set. Would it be possible to fix the helmet for that one like you did with the Blood Prince one? XD Thanks!

9. I see. I might've forgotten to pack in the fixed helmet. I'll upload a new version soon.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ShiaNeko View Post
    I see. I might've forgotten to pack in the fixed helmet. I'll upload a new version soon.
    Could I request a specific visual mod from you by any chance?

Could you make Fiona's Basic Wavy Hairstyle into the Hairstyle you have for Female Lann on the Hair Style called Shaved Look? The long and smooth yet tiny bit wavy hair is something I'd be looking for.

I'd also request the Basic Inner Armor for Fiona to be changed to something much more revealing. The same goes for Evie Basic Inner Armor please.

Last but not least for the Evie Basic Ponytail style to be changed to the same hair style I mentioned for the Fiona to get please. I love that hair style hehe.

I'd love to see a Male Fiona or Male Evie being made. The hardest would by far be Male Evie. O>O

EDIT: I'm messing around with the files coming up with my own concoctions at the moment on my Female Lann trying to find a nicer Inner Armor. Would it be possible for you to upload your source of all the files so we can scrummage through them and mix and match what we like? o.o I can post patches as well if you can. I have experience in client modding and what not with Nexon games haha.

EDIT2: I modified my Light Battle Mail Set (Newb Gear) to look like Black Hammer! Still need the helmet fix though. Can anyone tell me which armor set in the files is Dark Crest please? Thanks!

Screenshot:

PS: Please post uploaded full source with weapons included or just weapons because I'd like to mod my Twin Swords as well! That would hopefully include Fiona/Evie things as well. Thanks a ton! Hope to hear from you soon.

EDIT3: After a long process of testing different armor types to see what works and what doesn't, I have come up with 5 Set Mods that I am content enough with to release. This is only for testing out the looks, and is to the Light Battle Mail (Newb) Set. Each piece of armor corresponds to the Set piece of armor.

*NOTE: Helmets are buggy and will look very weird so if you want to actually look your best then I suggest for now to just not wear the helmet.*

Set Mods Included:

- Black Hammer Set Mod - Battle Mail to Black Hammer
    - Blossom Set Mod - Battle Mail to Blossom
    - Dorothy Set Mod - Battle Mail to Dorothy
    - Lab Set Mod - Battle Mail to Lab
    - Natural Set Mod - Battle Mail to Natural

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?d4arclecmdx4jaj

Instructions:

1. Download Client Mod
    2. Just go into the folder of the mod you want to use and copy/paste the data folder into your base Vindictus folder.

*This requires Good Stuff Lite for the mods to show.* *You may only use ONE mod for the Battle Mail Set at a time. Trying to use a bunch at the same time will not work out well.* *Requires Client Restart for Mod to show if you were in game when applying Mod.*

I'm an avid modder who knows what he is doing when it comes to files. All modifications are tested before release. Enjoy! Thank you to ShiaNeko and others that made the base patch/have the files available. Definitely hoping for more to sink my teeth into so I can start dishing out even more mods.

NOTE: This works only for Lann (Female Lann specifically aka 'Linn'). These are test mods to the 'Light Battle Mail' Set which is a level 8 or so armor set. If you want to 'look good' or 'look different', then this is the mod for you. Enjoy.

Going to bed for now but along with all my stuff I really would like to know if you can post the full files so I can work on some things for my Fiona/Evie and I really do want the weapons as well please. Thanks!
    Last edited by Viney1; 03-05-2011 at 12:41 AM.

11. Im not sure if this is answered, is there a way to change the color for the inner armor? i once used nx for one and when the 30 days were over, my default inner armor changed from white color to brown, which looks awful...

12. Okay this might be redundant but my virus scan immediately deletes the FileSystem_Stdio.dll and says its some Generic.dx!vny trojan, this is a false positive right? The first post said its a false positive but i want to make sure. Do i specifically need this file to apply the nude mod? Sorry im a noob when it comes to computers.

Page 26 of 732 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast