Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Corruption Games

1. Smile007 Corruption Games

One of my favorite genres in hentai involve turning a girl that's normally nice and "pure", or at least normal, into a slutty version of herself. This is usually done by sex, forced or otherwise, but sometimes from drugs, mind-control, etc. I'm going to call these "corruption games" for lack of a better word. The nice thing about corruption games is the fantasy that anyone can turn a girl that isn't into sex or is simply not interested into a horny sex slave with the right tool or technique.

I have some games in mind, but I'm hoping this thread can serve as a place to post games in the genre and discuss them a bit, much like the game-over rape thread. Below is an ongoing list, I'll add to this list if anyone posts the title. In order to qualify as a corruption game though, and because most H-games have some level of "girl likes it after being raped a few times", please only post games where the point of the game or at least a major portion of it is to turn girls into nymphomaniacs, not just a small part of it like VH for example. I will try to sort by some sort of category, but it might take a while to figure some of them out. I will post the company name next to the game with these (), and any links I can find.

Notes on contributing: It would be helpful if posting about a game to mention what type of game it is, such as SLG, ADV, Visual Novel, Training, etc. Any links to info about the game or hongfire threads is also appreciated.

Note on Getchu links: They won't work just by clicking on them, try refresh, and if that doesn't work open a new window and paste the link in there.

SUPER note: I'm REALLY lazy, so I know that a lot of the HF links are bad, I'll probably fix them...eventually.

The List:

Illusion:
    Rapelay [Hongfire thread]
    Biko series [Hongfire thread, Biko 3]

Platformer:
    Nightmare Sphere (Mickmanx) [Hongfire thread, see page 2] [Creator's website]

3D:
    Itazura Real (Interheart) [Hongfire thread]
    Itazura Gokuaku (Interheart) [Hongfire thread]

Training and SLG games:
    Custom Reido series (Kiss) [Hongfire thread, CR3]
    War Maiden Valkyrie (Lune) [Getchu]
    Venus Blood series (DualTail) [Ninetails website, product lineup]
    Dorei Shouko Claris (Ninetails) [Ninetails website]
    Haiiro no Sora ni Ochita Tsubasa (Ninetails) [Ninetails website]

Visual Novel and ADV:
    Prison Battleship (Anime Lillith)
    Saimin Ryojouku Gakuen (Liquid) [HF thread 1][HF thread 2]
    Virgin Roster (Zyx) [Animetric review]
    Tsuki Posession (Zyx) [Animetric review]
    Gibo Stepmother's Sin (Will/Guilty) [Animetric review]
    Desire (C's Ware) [Animetric review]
    Hitomi My Stepsister (Mercure) [Animetric review]

Unsorted:
    Yami no Koe series (Black Cyc) [Getchu, Zero version]
    Mahou Senshi series (Triangle) [Hongfire thread]
    Bikyaku Agent Li-Fa (Lune) [Hongfire thread]
    Lovers (Jellyfish) [Hongfire thread]
    Valkyrie Semen Tank (MBS Truth) [MBS Truth website]
    Ijitte Princess (Vitamin) [Vitamin website]
    Justice Blade series (Maika) [Hongfire thread]
    Tokubetsu Jugyou series (Bishop) [Bishop website]
    Houkago series (Bishop) [Bishop website]
    Last edited by GmanPrimeX; 01-11-2013 at 06:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. It's pretty much the entire point of the Yami no Koe series. It does men, too.

4. Black Lilith.

Nuff said.

5. try yami no koe series

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg

for the shipper in all of us

6. Quote Originally Posted by michelous View Post
    try yami no koe series
    Already done, see the list.

7. As a fan of this genre, it's good seeing a thread dedicated to it.

One series that definitely has to be added to the list is Triangle's Mahou Senshi series. You play as the antagonist to a group of magical girls and defeat them with your monsters. With each successive defeat, they begin to enjoy their punishment... until you eventually break their will and turn them to your side.

For something a little less directly corruption-based, there's Jellyfish's Lovers. You basically start as the boyfriend of an old childhood friend you've finally confessed to. Although you can finish the game by keeping it sweet and sticking to nice dates, you can also keep having increasingly raunchy sex with her until she's begging for it. It's well-animated, which is never a bad thing.

Edit: remembered another Lune game, Bikyaku Agent Li-Fa (CG collection here). It's a parody of Street Fighter and other fighting games, although the gameplay is pretty much your standard Lune ADV. "Bikyaku" means "beautiful legs", so it should be obvious who the heroine is based off of.
    Last edited by template; 11-24-2010 at 01:47 AM. Reason: got the name wrong

8. Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    As a fan of this genre, it's good seeing a thread dedicated to it.

One series that definitely has to be added to the list is Triangle's Mahou Senshi series. You play as the antagonist to a group of magical girls and defeat them with your monsters. With each successive defeat, they begin to enjoy their punishment... until you eventually break their will and turn them to your side.

For something a little less directly corruption-based, there's Jellyfish's Lovers. You basically start as the boyfriend of an old childhood friend you've finally confessed to. Although you can finish the game by keeping it sweet and sticking to nice dates, you can also keep having increasingly raunchy sex with her until she's begging for it. It's well-animated, which is never a bad thing.

Edit: remembered another Lune game, Bikyaku Agent Li-Fa (CG collection here). It's a parody of Street Fighter and other fighting games, although the gameplay is pretty much your standard Lune ADV. "Bikyaku" means "beautiful legs", so it should be obvious who the heroine is based off of.
    Thanks template, links much appreciated, added to list.

I wouldn't really have pegged Lovers as a corruption game truth be told.. but meh.

Anyway no one seems to have mentioned the Ikusa Otome Valkyrie series, Ijitte Princess series and the Valkyrie Semen Tank game from MBS HERE and most of the SLG games from DualTail such as the Venus Blood series usually end up being corruption as well =D

There's bound to be heaps more but thats what i can get from the top of my head right now =P

10. Quote Originally Posted by RocKM View Post
    I wouldn't really have pegged Lovers as a corruption game truth be told.. but meh.
    You're right, it's more a love story with the possibility of corruption. The extra movie when you unlock 100% CG was just such a shift from Rie's initial attitude that it skewed my memory. Probably doesn't fit....

Quote Originally Posted by RocKM View Post
    Anyway no one seems to have mentioned the Ikusa Otome Valkyrie series, Ijitte Princess series and the Valkyrie Semen Tank game from MBS HERE and most of the SLG games from DualTail such as the Venus Blood series usually end up being corruption as well =D
    Ikusa Otome Valkyrie was listed as War Maiden Valkyrie, but I think it makes sense to mention game companies as well as individual games. The genre seems to be a specialty of specific companies/circles.

To add to the list, Maika makes corruption games, notably the Justice Blade series. The third one is coming soon.
    Last edited by template; 11-25-2010 at 01:00 AM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    You're right, it's more a love story with the possibility of corruption. The extra movie when you unlock 100% CG was just such a shift from Rie's initial attitude that it skewed my memory. Probably doesn't fit....
    That's fine, right now the list is pretty small, so I'll go ahead and add any questionable entrys and decide later whether they fit. I can actually see an argument for Lovers anyway, having played it myself, but its definately debatable.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast