Remove Advertisement
Page 6 of 509 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: [KISS] Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ

[KISS] Custom Maid 3D discussion & FAQ

This is a general discussion of the game Custom Maid 3D by KISS. Read the Custom Maid 3D[*]Company: KISS[*]Release: 2011-01-28[*]Prerelease discussion[/LIST]
    Help and FAQ

Install order
    1. Main game (Custom Maid 3D (Setup+Addons+EngPatch+AppLocal))
    2. Visual Pack (VP)
    3. Skill Pack (SP)
    4. Natsu Pack (Summer Pack, SP)
    5. Personality Pack (PP)
    6. Gold Disk 3
    7. FP (Fuyu Pack)
    8. SP2 (Skill Pack 2)
    9. HP (Spring Pack)
    10. VO (Voice Pack)
    11. NP (Natsu Pack 2012)
    12. Official patch 1.28+, additional DLC and Plug-ins (snowman earring, etc)

New install order: With the 2013 DLCs, the install list above should be disregarded and instead this order should be used (read more by Menelol ):
    1. Main Game [1.0.0]
    2. Personality Pack (PP) [1.20]
    3. Voice Over (VO) [1.26]
    4. Visual Pack 2013 (VP2013) [1.35]
    5. Skills Pack 2013 (SP2013) [1.36]
    6. Skills Pack II 2013 (SPII2013) [1.38]
    7. Season Pack 2013 (SE2013) [1.40]
    8. Skills Pack III (SPIII) [1.43]
    9. Update 1.44

This overview by lds718 might help you understand the structure and files introduced by addons.

Useful Links
    Spoiler

HF Patch
    Installs translations, full uncensor and more.

Official Patches and Addons

Translations

Uncensoring

Mods

Tools

Cheats

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 04-14-2014 at 11:14 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Remove Advertisement
    Kissing and fondling act in some action is really short and boring. Can some one change the time kissing and fondling ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by ghwvjts View Post
    Just a quick question and request (if possible), is the CM3D HF Patch updated? If so, please post a link so I could find it faster. Still working on the independent translation of H-scene buttons.
    Yes its updated (0.5 version) and the link is right at the OP that is repeated on every page of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizenclaws View Post
    still no good, it's stop responding the instant new game starts and when I enters the config menu
    I installed .net framework 4.0 though
    gah that sucks D:
    no error message whatsoever ? just a game crash ?

It doesnt seem to be a spec problem, since you can run AG3 and they are good enough from what you said.
    you didnt said how much RAM you had, only the speed and type, but i assume you have at least 1GB.

The download may have got corrupted somewhere, but dont take my word for it :\
    its hard to tell what the problem is when theres no error messages to guide you.

5. @PTdesu: Thanks, that was very helpful. As for RaizenClaws, maybe you forgot to set regionals to Japanese (try AppLocale?). Just in case, I can run CM3D on my laptop w/ 512MB RAM, 160GB HDD, AMD Sempron Processor 3500+ very well (at least on a 720 x 480 window).

I almost forgot to ask another quick question: I have Custom Maid 3D in v. 1.02 (using the second latest patch) and was planning to update it. Should I do a fresh install or simply run the latest patch? Will it bring about any errors if I do the second one? Just making sure I don't get errors (it's hard to have your HDD undergo reformat and not be able to recover it).
    Last edited by ghwvjts; 02-20-2011 at 11:12 AM.
    I support these H-games:

Maker of:
    Eternal Eclipse (dropped)

Upcoming Project - RMVX Ace: Prepare for War!

Problems with 3DCG controls? Want hints and tips? Looking for DirectX Fullscreen fix? Check here: 3DCG

6. Quote Originally Posted by ghwvjts View Post
    @PTdesu: Thanks, that was very helpful. As for RaizenClaws, maybe you forgot to set regionals to Japanese (try AppLocale?). Just in case, I can run CM3D on my laptop w/ 512MB RAM, 160GB HDD, AMD Sempron Processor 3500+ very well (at least on a 720 x 480 window).

I almost forgot to ask another quick question: I have Custom Maid 3D in v. 1.02 (using the second latest patch) and was planning to update it. Should I do a fresh install or simply run the latest patch? Will it bring about any errors if I do the second one? Just making sure I don't get errors (it's hard to have your HDD undergo reformat and not be able to recover it).
    HF Patch comes with the official CM3D Patchs.
    The current HF Patch, haves the latests official patchs up to 1.03.

in other words, if you install the HF Patch you dont need to worry with Official Patchs

7. Installed, ran game.. everything was good.

Installing HF patch, it crashes near the end. Then can't run game. Get a ton of error messages. Advice?

Also, will not go past initial loading screen

8. Quote Originally Posted by ruckus007 View Post
    Installed, ran game.. everything was good.

Installing HF patch, it crashes near the end. Then can't run game. Get a ton of error messages. Advice?

Did you renamed the game folder to "CustomMaid3D" ?
    Are you running the game over AppLocale ?

if yes to both i cant see what is causing the problem, try redownloading and applying the HF patch again.

9. Hello, I'm having a problem with my CustomMaid3D game after applying your Hongfire Patch. Here's the details:

Firstly, I'm using Windows 7 64 bit (being able ton run 64bit should tell you my specs are more then adequate, but if you want real details on my specs i'd be glad to comply), and my computer's non-Unicode language has been always Japanese. This way I can run Japanese games such as this one.

I installed the main game normally, and also updated it using the Gold Disc. Then, I applied the Hongfire Patch, using recommended settings. After the patch was done with everything, I launched the game using the patcher option.

The game ran fine when I was playing it, I then closed the game and took a break, then tried playing again later. However, I could not get the game to run again using CM3D.exe in the game folder, nor could I get it to run using the shortcut in the desktop (made by the Hongfire patch). More specfically, it was running in the background after I checked with task manager as a process called CM3D.exe and was even using memory, but no game window would pop up, not even for a second. Thus, no error messages display because the game doesn't even appear on my desktop anyways. Trying to launch the game again while the process is already running gave a error in japanese text. I have to ended the process many times using task manager and trying to run again but it kept giving me the same problem. I've tried re-intalling from my iso multiple times but every time I apply the HF patch (recommended settings) I keep getting the same problem. If I don't apply the HF patch however, I can run the game normally using the CM3D.exe.

I haven't added in any plugins or textures yet, I've only done what I've described. Do you have any idea what my problem could be?

10. Quote Originally Posted by PTdesu View Post

gah that sucks D:
    no error message whatsoever ? just a game crash ?

It doesnt seem to be a spec problem, since you can run AG3 and they are good enough from what you said.
    you didnt said how much RAM you had, only the speed and type, but i assume you have at least 1GB.

The download may have got corrupted somewhere, but dont take my word for it :\
    its hard to tell what the problem is when theres no error messages to guide you.
    well, my problem's solved finally after a few tweaking here and there.
    apparently the HF patch problem was caused by the regional settings, eventhough I have changed it to japanese but it still having some difficulities.
    after I used applocale it to run , the patch works perfectly fine without error, the same problem as ruckus007, and you don't have to change the folder name cause the patch automatically change it for you.
    as for the unpatched version error, it's because the direct x sound acceleration, it was set at normal, when I switched to full the game run smoothly >_<"

Quote Originally Posted by ghwvjts View Post
    @PTdesu: Thanks, that was very helpful. As for RaizenClaws, maybe you forgot to set regionals to Japanese (try AppLocale?). Just in case, I can run CM3D on my laptop w/ 512MB RAM, 160GB HDD, AMD Sempron Processor 3500+ very well (at least on a 720 x 480 window).

it's already on japanese and yes applocale solved my problem, I didn't know what happened eventhough it's said japanese region but still error occured, oh well it's done already ^^

about the patching if you used the official patch I guess it's okay just to overwrite it, but just in case, make a copy of cm3d game folder in case something went wrong so you still can play if the patching didn't work ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ruckus007 View Post
    Installed, ran game.. everything was good.

same as me, try to check your dxdiag at sound, change it to full acceleration
    and the HF patch, try to use applocale to run it, in my case even when I'm on japanese regional it's still show error at cm3dextract, using applocale the problem didn't show at all and the patching works flawlessly

and yes, you should run everything involved with this game including the patch itself using applocale if you're not on japanese region, it really works, tust me
    Last edited by Raizenclaws; 02-20-2011 at 05:40 PM.

11. Well the game plays fine before I use that patch....I have reinstalled the game then the patch 4 times now....game runs before I run the patch and as soon as I run the patch when I go to load the game using applocale it gives me that bullshit error like if I were not using applocale....but I AM using applocale! makes no sense why I am getting that error after installing the patch....and yes the folder was renamed to custommade3d....english letters....that is the whole reason you rename it...error report CAlias.cpp 23 error can't open csv...then the crash window pops up

12. same with me..CAlias.cpp 23 error
    also when u installing the patch, at file extracting process is your comp making a weird *beep* sound?
    i think the problem lies with cm3d extractor that cant extract vac files correctly..
    (found it after i tried to manually install the patch by manually extract script.vac)
    anyone else experiancing same faulty?

Page 6 of 509 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast