Page 383 of 403 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4028

Thread: [Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

[Illusion] Artificial Academy - Gameplay Discussion (read first post!)

This is the discussion of Artificial Academy gameplay. Technical questions, game reviews and other posts that are not related to playing the game should be posted in the general discussion and FAQ thread.

Do not post in this thread if your game isn't working. We want this thread to be clean and readable and a help to those playing the game.

Don't forget to read the gameplay wiki before asking a question!! You will most likely find what you're looking for much faster than waiting for a reply.

Help and FAQ

Useful Links
    Click the Show button to see more...
    Spoiler

Game info

Download

HF Patch
    Installs the official patches and addons (including the Cold personality), English translations, full uncensor and more!

Characters

Cheats

Mods

Tools

Please PM me if you have comments/suggestions or if you think that something is missing from this post!
    Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-05-2014 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Update wiki links

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Quote Originally Posted by altuser View Post
    I'm curious about the "Ask to meet up later" action, after you or an NPC accepts this interaction anyone has any idea if there is a penalty for not keeping the promise?
    I'm not sure if it's always like this, but I have encountered it from time to time. When a NPC asks you to meet at somewhere, and you guys don't manage to meet up at the end. The one who got asked will be the one who is sad. In this case, it will be your character.

But, I find it sometimes too bothersome, so I just say "yes" and don't show up, but my MC seems to be fine.... So I can at least tell you it's not a big deal if one of you two fail to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by altuser View Post
    Another thing is the interrupt action, sometimes an NPC would barge in after I've accepted/rejected an interaction from another NPC. Does it nullify the decision you made or any affection change that was supposed to happen from the interaction? e.g. I'd try to cheer up a sad classmate and although it was successful (high percentage was shown) another classmate would still manage to break up the interaction just before the dialog scene ended. Would the cheering up have been cancelled or would it still be in effect as long as it had been accepted?
    I GUESS yes, as soon as you click the button and the NPC shows reaction, I assume that the love/hate points will be given.

----------

I gave my MC highest virtue because I didn't want him to go around and start more unnecessary relationships when I'm not playing him.

And I gave him highest sensitivity so the bar can get full faster.

And now I notice that my MC will sometimes get butt naked in school. I thought you can't do it with highest virtue, so could this be regulated by "sensitivity"?

4. Quote Originally Posted by A to da G View Post
    I'm not sure if it's always like this, but I have encountered it from time to time. When a NPC asks you to meet at somewhere, and you guys don't manage to meet up at the end. The one who got asked will be the one who is sad. In this case, it will be your character.

But, I find it sometimes too bothersome, so I just say "yes" and don't show up, but my MC seems to be fine.... So I can at least tell you it's not a big deal if one of you two fail to show up.
    Speaking of moods, I wish it's a bit more transparent. Often times when there's a few people in one room it's hard to tell whose mood the BGM corresponds to. The only way I can tell is to keep an eye on who's leaving the room and check if the BGM changes. And it's also especially annoying when there's only you and your lover in a room but the horny BGM overrides whatever mood our MC or lover NPC is harboring.

5. Sorry for double post, but I've hit a sort of roadblock...

I read somewhere in this thread that certain high virtue characters would never confess/ask for sex if you already have lots of lovers (or perhaps, any lover). My MC's first lover is the default faithful/law character, and throughout their entire relationship she's never asked for sex though she has made some advances in terms of other H actions. She also appears to have the self-hate syndrome (currently at 8, though I'm keeping an eye on it to see if it's feasible or at least possible to reverse it), because of that she's hardly ever horny unless I kept her cheered up the whole day. Though I'm wondering if the fact that she's competing with my MC's other lovers defaults her to go into high virtue mode that she'd never ask for sex despite both of them being lovers? Does my MC has to give up his harem before the faithful/law character would start asking for sex?

Secondly, does successfully performing H-actions (hugging/kissing/fondling) increase horniness? And does horniness carry over to the next time period or even day?

Thirdly, on the topic of self-hate, I have a big-sis character at "must be love!" level who's constantly depressed (self-hate level at 12!!!). My MC would cheer her up, get 270%, the BGM changes from sad to... sad again. I immediately tried the cheer up action again and got 270% again. In between the cheering ups there was no other characters in the room to affect her so it struck me as very odd. Despite being depressed all the time this character made a lot more advances on my MC than the faithful/law character, even while she's sad (almost always asks for hugs, not sure if there were ever kisses and pretty sure there was never any fondling). Her virtue is set at high, so that might explain why she never asks for kisses, fondles or sex. Since she's always sad and the BGM never plays the horny tune for her I assume she's never been horny since she got into depression. I'm beginning to suspect she keeps asking for hugs because it cheers her up? Does hugging clear away sadness? If so, perhaps I can use the hug action more often to possibly cure self-hate.

6. Question: Can only characters with the Evil Trait commit murder? Like, if my Character had sex with one character, then another, but no one had the Evil Trait, would murder not happen? If no, then what does happen?
    Friend: What is it with you and Shrine Maidens?
    Me: I like cute girls. | Friend: THAT'S NOT A REASON!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by altuser View Post
    Sorry for double post, but I've hit a sort of roadblock...

I read somewhere in this thread that certain high virtue characters would never confess/ask for sex if you already have lots of lovers (or perhaps, any lover). My MC's first lover is the default faithful/law character, and throughout their entire relationship she's never asked for sex though she has made some advances in terms of other H actions. She also appears to have the self-hate syndrome (currently at 8, though I'm keeping an eye on it to see if it's feasible or at least possible to reverse it), because of that she's hardly ever horny unless I kept her cheered up the whole day. Though I'm wondering if the fact that she's competing with my MC's other lovers defaults her to go into high virtue mode that she'd never ask for sex despite both of them being lovers? Does my MC has to give up his harem before the faithful/law character would start asking for sex?
    Thirdly, on the topic of self-hate, I have a big-sis character at "must be love!" level who's constantly depressed (self-hate level at 12!!!). My MC would cheer her up, get 270%, the BGM changes from sad to... sad again. I immediately tried the cheer up action again and got 270% again. In between the cheering ups there was no other characters in the room to affect her so it struck me as very odd. Despite being depressed all the time this character made a lot more advances on my MC than the faithful/law character, even while she's sad (almost always asks for hugs, not sure if there were ever kisses and pretty sure there was never any fondling). Her virtue is set at high, so that might explain why she never asks for kisses, fondles or sex. Since she's always sad and the BGM never plays the horny tune for her I assume she's never been horny since she got into depression. I'm beginning to suspect she keeps asking for hugs because it cheers her up? Does hugging clear away sadness? If so, perhaps I can use the hug action more often to possibly cure self-hate.
    Does she even has any negative trait (negative, irritable, serious)? They can turn a character into a very difficult one to keep happy. Faithful type is also very prone to make enemies, and when they're near you, she won't be happy, either.

And after one year of playing AA, sadly I never discovered a way to revert the self-halt, apart from expelling the characters and reinserting them into class (and losing all stats)

Secondly, does successfully performing H-actions (hugging/kissing/fondling) increase horniness? And does horniness carry over to the next time period or even day?
    As far as I know, characters with perverted trait are more likely to keep horniness high with regular H sessions, so she will ask for more, and take initiative more often.
    And horniness is not a value stored in savefile, it's calculated at start of each day.

Question: Can only characters with the Evil Trait commit murder? Like, if my Character had sex with one character, then another, but no one had the Evil Trait, would murder not happen? If no, then what does happen?
    An evil will kill only when depressed or angered, and the victim must be a lover. And yes, that trait must be present for one or both.
    DeviantArt ~phgborges /**/ Imgur @darkmindphx
    TDCG mods, saves and etc: sdrv.ms/XluQE8 /**/ TDCG comics (pt-br): bit.ly/1lIJY9h Updated!

8. For those who are still playing, how many "High" or "Highest" virtue characters do you normally play with in your games and do they make your games more interesting or boring?

9. Quote Originally Posted by nightlessbat View Post
    For those who are still playing, how many "High" or "Highest" virtue characters do you normally play with in your games and do they make your games more interesting or boring?
    High virtue characters don't have sex with non-boyfriend/girlfriends, at least, not unless the stars align EXACTLY right. They also only want one boyfriend and girlfriend. Therefore it makes for pretty boring characters all the way around.

10. Quote Originally Posted by phgborges View Post
    And after one year of playing AA, sadly I never discovered a way to revert the self-halt, apart from expelling the characters and reinserting them into class (and losing all stats)
    Self-halt?

Did you mean self-hate?
    Last edited by Kukukuku; 09-29-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlessbat View Post
    For those who are still playing, how many "High" or "Highest" virtue characters do you normally play with in your games and do they make your games more interesting or boring?
    I like to have a few in the class. Having my main character fall in love with one is pure bliss, since I know that in most cases they aren't going to cheat. They do tend to make a lot of enemies though. They're not very tolerant of public display of affection. On the other hand, they tend to be accepting of H & flirt actions in more isolated locations or your home.

12. A really annoying issue I seem to be dealing with is that all of my characters have the same G-Spot. What am I doing that is giving them all the same parameters?
    Last edited by Kukukuku; 09-29-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Page 383 of 403 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... LastLast