Thread: Helpless Hentai

1. Question Helpless Hentai

Hi, is there a helpless hentai genre? For example, a girl stuck halfway through something and gets taken advantage of like that? Sounds kind of like a subsidiary of bondage I suppose. But is there a more direct name for it?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Maybe rape? That seems to fit the criteria you offered, and thankfully for you it's damn common
    The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
    -Aristotle
    Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
    -Voltaire
    What luck for rulers, that men do not think.
    -Hitler

4. What exatly do you mean by get "stuck halfway through something"?? That induces all sorts of images in my mind..... ^_^'

5. well, i was looking for a more specific thing because I saw this manga page with a girl stuck halfway through the back wall of a shed or something and some guy was feeling her up. I was kind of interested in finding more of the same or at least that particular manga.

6. OH.....so your talking about that whole "helpless to fight back" kinda thing....yeah i think that would be under the bondage category. It's just a different level of it. You're looking for the "lighter" side of the bondage. Unfortunatly you kinda have to weed it out. There might be a specific name for it but as far as I know....none. Sorry.

7. yeah, i think you've grasped what I'm getting at. thanks man! now people have a better idea of what name im looking for!

8. i have read that one at some point. how nostalgic, lemme know once you have found out the name

9. ^ wow five year old thread necromancy! A new record!

10. Gahaha newbs.
    *Occasional imbiber of flamebait*
    (but only if it's really tasty!)

10-18-2005
    11-20-2010

Wow, old topic.
    And yet, I am interested in this discovery.
    I hear what you say, and although the words are there,
    I think that I will only truly understand you, when I hear you scream those words.
    And you will scream.
    ---
    |H|E|N|T|A|I|
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯My Anti-Drug™