Thread: I Need some good uncencored Dickgirl/ Futanari Hentai.

1. I Need some good uncencored Dickgirl/ Futanari Hentai.

Can some one reccomend me some dickgirl hentai? I've seen Bible Black and Discode(which is censored ). Can anyone name some dickgirl hentai that is uncencored and not to old? Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Try Parade Parade and Stainless Nights,these two titles are rather classic as it goes for futanari hentai
    "Cute anime/manga girls should only stick with other cute girls"

Watching:
    Asura Cryin',Basquash!,Bleach,Candy Boy,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,K-ON!,Kara no Kyoukai
    Pandora Hearts,Regios,Queen's Blade,Saki,Sengoku Basara,Shangri-la,Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo,Tears to Tiara

4. both of thoes are a bit too old and not enough futa

You could try Angel Blade, I only have seen the first 2 episodes (waiting for the third one). And is really hot futanari action.

6. Equation of the Immoral is pretty good, it's been 3 years since it came out though......I don't know whether or not that's "too old."

7. try viper GTS Vol 3 ,Anime fiction ep 2 , Boundary Between Dream and Reality vol 3 ,
    La Blue Girl Returns vol 3 (or 2 im not sure ),slave doll vol 3 ,(last scene),Oni-Tensei vol 4

i`ve got some cenzored ones 4 u if u like
    angel balde punish vol 1 , savior (it a game 3d hentai game(but i found it with only the sex scenes ) with only one scene with a guy raping a elf girl but the rest is 100 % futanari ) ,beat angel esclaier vol 2, bible black revival vol 3 -4 ,bondage game 1,2 (but be careful it hase some yooi sces ,i mean guis ****ing dickgirls ,i was surprised, na what do i know ,maybe u r it that ), isuka otome valkerie vol 2 and the specials ,immorality 1,2 , a right i almost forgot my favoril the angel blade speicial Angel Blade Extra scene (it thebest ),magical kanan 3 (its some kind of futanari scene )

so this iz hate i have and konw with futanari 4 now
    hope i helped !

8. sorry about the my tiping mistakes hope ill understand if not tell
    k