Remove Advertisement
Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Girl Quest - Part 2 -

1. Monster Girl Quest - Part 2 -

The thread for Monster Girl Quest Part 2!

The website: http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/top.html
    Release date: Released!

Part 2 English Trial
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2pkxdixfwnbnz53

Bugs
    As in the last game, you can only save at the " SAVE LOCATIONS ". Though there's only one location in this game.

For update on the status of my translation for this game, please go to my site at: http://roguetranslations.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by RogueTranslator; 12-18-2011 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Game is out

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Remove Advertisement
    Yo I have a problem at the start of part 2, the fight Alice vs the pot, the picture from Luka and HP 320 is showing instead of Alice picture and HP 32000. Have someone the same problem and a solution?
    I didn't even know it was supposed to change... So, I guess, I have the same problem.

4. Hello all, this is my first post after lurking hongfire for quite a while . I'll probably start posting more often now that I finally made my first post ! So Hello everyone and nice to meet you!

First of all, I gotta say I've been digging the story in Monster Girl quest, but I'm the type of person who hates waiting to finish a story. (PART 3 COME OUT ALREADY!!! ARGH) I rushed to finish this game ASAP for the plot and now I'm hitting the Monsterpedia so I can watch the rape scenes I missed. I've noticed that a lot of the H-scenes don't show the full ejaculations that are shown in the CGs. A few examples are the Samurai girl and Nefertiti Lamias in part 1. The CG shows 3 anal ejaculations for the Samurai girl but the H-scene only shows the first one then you eventually get exhausted and it just ends. Is there a special way to unlock those extended H-scenes or did the creators just lack the time to create a scene that used all three CGs?

Thanks for any answers. I hope it's not the latter, but I can understand them not having the time.

5. Is it me
    Or does this game feel like pure luck
    All the hard boss battles rely on they not using binds and slyph letting you dodge
    Theres no skill factor at all

6. Quote Originally Posted by Foodiegamer View Post
    Is it me
    Or does this game feel like pure luck
    All the hard boss battles rely on they not using binds and slyph letting you dodge
    Theres no skill factor at all
    hard mode is just there to make you hard ;p but yea it's highly based on luck... even if you do things perfectly, one bad luck move can screw luka 4 eternity ;p

7. Is there any way to rewatch chapters 2 alice scenes?
    Nvm found it

I just dont know how anyone can play the final four on hard
    Tamano is just ugh
    Her binds rip 3/4 your hp before you know it
    slyph refuses to let you dodge too
    Last edited by Foodiegamer; 04-11-2012 at 04:23 PM.

8. Hey guys. I'm a bit confused.
    I merged both games and then moved the save folder from the first game to the second. I'm still in the pyramid with Sara, trying to save the princess (Part 1). The game loaded fine after that. Can I just keep playing as normal? Or should I beat the first stand alone game and the import the save to Part 2 in the 'extra' menu?
    Edit> that was a bad idea. I ended with Gnome power and I'm not even done with the Pyramid. I guess I'll just do things the right way.
    Last edited by Jenova; 04-12-2012 at 11:58 AM.

9. Here's what Rouge has on his site

How do I combine Part 1 and Part 2?

To combine Part 1 with Part 2, copy the “arc.nsa” file from your MGQ Part 1 folder. Paste this arc.nsa file into Part 2′s folder, choosing “Yes” to overwrite the current file. ONLY arc.nsa, not any other nsa files. Then launch the game, go to the extra menu, and choose “Part 1 Conversion”.

How do I import my save from Part 1?

Go to your part 1 directory, to the \save folder. Inside this folder, you need to copy “gloval.sav”. Paste this “gloval.sav” file into Part 2′s \save folder. After that, go to the “Extra” menu and choose “Part 1 SaveImport”. It will import the save file and start you on part 2. Do not do this unless you chose to create cleared save data at the end of part 1.

10. Plz i need tips and strategies against Sara, is really hard.

11. Quote Originally Posted by cableman View Post
    Here's what Rouge has on his site

How do I combine Part 1 and Part 2?

To combine Part 1 with Part 2, copy the “arc.nsa” file from your MGQ Part 1 folder. Paste this arc.nsa file into Part 2′s folder, choosing “Yes” to overwrite the current file. ONLY arc.nsa, not any other nsa files. Then launch the game, go to the extra menu, and choose “Part 1 Conversion”.
    is there anything in part 1 you lose bydoing this that I should take care of first?
    Last edited by Zeratoth; 04-13-2012 at 01:20 PM.

12. Plz i need tips and strategies against Sara, is really hard.
    Same tactic as almost every other enemy. Keep Sylph and Gnome up at all times, use Meditation as soon as you are below half of max HP and pray she doesn't use the wrong move at the wrong time. If you think you can finish her with Death Sword Chaos Star, do so, apart from that don't even think about using offensive skills, you need your SP for summoning and healing. If that doesn't work, I recommend offering your firstborn to the Random Number God.

is there anything in part 1 you lose bydoing this that I should take care of first?
    If you merge the two and start a new game, you have to start from the beginning of part 1 anyway. If you load an old game after merging, there should be no changes.

Page 87 of 135 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast