Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: [Illusion] Wakeari! ( ワケあり!) Gameplay Discussion & FAQ

[Illusion] Wakeari! ( ワケあり!) Gameplay Discussion & FAQ

Remove Advertisement
    Last edited by AK420; 01-05-2014 at 02:44 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by AK420 View Post
    Got a fresh new Illusion game and a wiki right here that's not being used: http://wiki.hongfire.com/Main_Page
    Wouldn't it be a good time to consolidate game info in a closer location? This way we don't have to worry about wikia turning their terms of service on us, which they've done before, and if they go into enforcement mode again they might spread their scrutiny over all the pages.
    Proud to be an A.S.S. (Annoying Awesome! Spamming Squad)

tbh I think the wiki is safer at wikia.com. I have previously worked with Shragei and Hong on the HF wiki and it's apparently not easy. They may decide to throw it all away some day because they need to update the db or something. That is very unlikely to happen at wikia.com.

Damn you're fast man
    Where is TheShadow...
    I need his help with my links xD

However, a complete ALL IN ONE-DOWNLOAD (1-link Filesonic or 3links Oron) can be found in my blog!
    Last edited by LeonX; 11-12-2011 at 05:13 PM.
    Umemaro Omega - Volume 2 [Game Edition + Movie Edition + English Edition]

Click on the image to being directed to LeonX' Hidden Treasury
    (Got the permission from 2 admins to share the link in my sig!)

Great to see you posting, darkhound! We hope that you can look into decrypting the .pp files.

ok then, anyone had any luck in getting agth or ith to work?
    both of them give me unreadable captures, and ith said something like unknown engine.

9. Got to my first ghost shooting on night 8. I don't know it the event is tied to that certain night or if it is because I also got my first girl to 1 heart on that day. You move around with your mouse and fire with the space bar. I originally just rammed the ghosts, but I think that hurts you because the bar at the top went down with every hit. At the end there is what I assume is a score screen with the girls and ghosts. I believe I prevented any ghosts from possessing the girls. The next time it pops up I will deplete my bar completely to see what happens.

-edit- the night after the ghost hunt the girl with 1 heart met me in the hall after leaving my room and initiated my first H scene.

-edit- more info on the ghost hunt controls. You can use the WASD keys in their standard format while just moving the mouse to determine direction. You can also move forward by holding the left mouse key, or backward by holding the right. The B key seems to fire some super bomb that takes out ghosts in an aoe. You can see how many bombs you have by the number beside the little image that looks like a player inside of a clear sphere. The G key ends the event.
    Last edited by Omnipotent; 11-12-2011 at 10:40 AM.

10. i am stuck in the first screen when the main char just lay down slping.. anyone know how to jump out of this maze?
    i'm not able to move a bit, any mouse action = camera motion

Quote Originally Posted by terry175 View Post
    i am stuck in the first screen when the main char just lay down slping.. anyone know how to jump out of this maze?
    i'm not able to move a bit, any mouse action = camera motion
    You have to click on the "orange" door-like button on the top right corner!
    I think the guy is not moveable on the first day
    Umemaro Omega - Volume 2 [Game Edition + Movie Edition + English Edition]

Click on the image to being directed to LeonX' Hidden Treasury
    (Got the permission from 2 admins to share the link in my sig!)

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast