Remove Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FULLTIME EROI3D discussion (read first post) (re-release)

Blog Entries

Coffee FULLTIME EROI3D discussion (read first post) (re-release)

FULLTIME エロ医3D (EROI3D)
    Release date: 25/04/2008 | Getchu! JP| Fulltime EROI3D Website JP
    Spoiler
    Note: This is a re-release of a good Fulltime game. It has been mostly missed by the community, and currently there is one dead discussion thread with no real information about any mods or dlc. This thread's purpose is to list all mods and dlc as well as let more people know about this game.
    NOTICE: First time here? Please read this FAQ to get started!

Links

EROI3D Wiki (Got a question? Look for an answer here!)

Game Download

Patches, packs and DLC

Spoiler
    Patches merged into the HF Patch

NOTICE: Mods with "(HFP)" sign are merged into the HF Patch!

NoDVD/Launcher

Mods

Tools (Click for more!)

Update history
    Spoiler

• 26/3/2012 - Fixed HF Patch name (it was HCT HF Patch, took a while to notice )
    • 23/11/2011 - Added HF Patch by Inquisitor
    • 20/11/2011 - Creation of this post, uploaded InterfaceTranslation, EnglishLauncher, FullUncensor and some tools

Don't forget to give rep to the uploaders and creators of the mods!
    To rep go to modder's post or click modder's name in the list above!
    Last edited by MarC0; 03-26-2012 at 04:36 AM. Reason: Fixed HF Patch name (it was HCT HF Patch)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftwareGuy View Post
    I remember downloading this game via torrent and it bombed out 95% during install saying my source files were corrupted in Japanese (I was installing using AppLocale Japanese Admin mode). Still, looks interesting how in the screenshot you're getting more FPS than most teatime games...
    I took those on a laptop running on battery power I get over 100 on my desktop with max settings and some stuff forced in nvidia control panel.

If it was possible to get that kind of fps on recent TT games...

4. Lol, what makes ya want to revive this particular game all of a sudden?
    btw off topic but what's your laptop specification? is it running with 4gb? dual core?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by syberz View Post
    Lol, what makes ya want to revive this particular game all of a sudden?
    btw off topic but what's your laptop specification? is it running with 4gb? dual core?
    Just wanted to play it (again) and couldn't find a HF patch or even a mod list which greatly annoyed me. Next time I'll (or anyone else) want to play it I wont have this problem This and giving it some more attention because I think it deserves it.

i3 @ 2.1GHz and HD6470M, quite low spec (I was running on energy saver too). Number of cores isn't important with those games as they fail to use more than 1 of them (I got 2 with HT, so 4 logical cores).
    Last edited by MarC0; 11-30-2011 at 09:06 AM.

I just got curious how Fulltime games played after hearing of Nikutai Keiyakusho upcoming.
    Everyone, Hongfire has a Picture Gallery!
    There isn't a better image host when you're posting pictures to Hongfire forum.
    Plus: Posting linked thumbnails to other forums is a good way to get others interested in Hongfire.

My Gallery Since 2008

7. Hello there)
    I have a problem when I'm trying to start the game, it fails and the error appears, that says something about Direct 3D (HF patch is installed). Could somebody tell me what could be wrong?
    There was no folder with DirectX in the downloaded archive - can it be a cause of problem, and where I can download it?
    And there's one more thing: in the option window I cant choose the resolution, cos this line is empty at all...
    Last edited by Buch; 11-30-2011 at 03:35 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Buch View Post
    Hello there)
    I have a problem when I'm trying to start the game, it fails and the error appears, that says something about Direct 3D (HF patch is installed). Could somebody tell me what could be wrong?
    There was no folder with DirectX in the downloaded archive - can it be a cause of problem, an where I can download it?
    And there's one more thing: in the option window I cant choose the resolution, cos this line is empty at all...
    I had the same problem. I am also interested in the solution.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buch View Post
    Hello there)
    There was no folder with DirectX in the downloaded archive - can it be a cause of problem, an where I can download it?
    Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    I had the same problem. I am also interested in the solution.
    Whats your screen refresh rate? Make sure it's dividable by 5, settings like 59 wont work.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MarC0 View Post
    Whats your screen refresh rate? Make sure it's dividable by 5, settings like 59 wont work.
    Is it a joke?)) One way or another I have full HD TFT with 60Hz refresh rate)

Quote Originally Posted by Buch View Post
    Is it a joke?)) One way or another I have full HD TFT with 60Hz refresh rate)
    No, it's not a joke. I had this issue to on Win7x64. Go to Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\Screen Resolution, click Advanced settings and then the tab Monitor and make sure that the Screen refresh rate is 60 and not 59.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    No, it's not a joke. I had this issue to on Win7x64. Go to Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\Screen Resolution, click Advanced settings and then the tab Monitor and make sure that the Screen refresh rate is 60 and not 59.
    Wow! I have the exact same thing: it said 59 instead of 60. Bizarre. I'll d/l and reinstall. I gave up on it, but this might be the reason. Thanks! I'll keep you posted if this works.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast