Remove Advertisement

Thread: Rance Quest Full game translation

1. Rance Quest Full game translation

hey guy i have start the amatorial translation of the full game if some one want help my work i upload here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BQF00Y0G
    now is 2% re edit

5%
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TRACQG4A

If some one want help my messanger:darknessangel60@hotmail.com
    Last edited by ilmalkavian; 11-23-2011 at 03:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

Blog Entries
    Another team is already working on it. Rance Quest Discussion Thread is in my sig, we can discuss it here.

However... No disrespect intended, but at your current mastery of the English language, your translations are unlikely to be taken seriously. If there are others better at English willing to help out, that's fine but then again the other group (HGTP) has them anyway. You should consider joining them instead if you want to help out.

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEENUS AGAIN! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

4. i join it now
    sorry for bad english but im italian
    Last edited by ilmalkavian; 11-23-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's okay to not be good at English, I'm as good with Japanese as you are with English. Just do what you can help out with.
    Last edited by sailabc1; 11-23-2011 at 10:57 AM.

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEENUS AGAIN! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

6. yep i worl a lot with translator online now i try to download one to get fast the translation

7. Solve the scripting problem and then I'll work on it to get something done :|

Since on my version I have most the skills and names translated but the /r thing really messes up my game.

8. now i upload the last update i have do it , if you can send me your version i update to whit them