Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Violated Hero-I wanted to Chivalrously save the World

1. Violated Hero-I wanted to Chivalrously save the World

Remove Advertisement
    Dunno if it's related to Violated Heroine, for I have not played it, but it's a lot like Monster Girl Quest. You get monster raped when you lose (to the girl ones anyway) it has normal monsters to slay.

I wondered if anyone has played this game yet? It's untranslated and I'm stuck on the second battle with the dragoness. When I win, I still somehow get a game over with a rape.

By the way, if you plan on playing this game, be warned there is a lot of grinding involved. The upside is, is that if you lose you get to choose the top option to start the level over and you keep your previous stats of when you died. Bad news is you have to battle on the monster girls you beaten and/or lost to.

Thoughts? Comments?

...HELP? (with my boss problem)

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. I finished this game 100%, got three endings and the special scene.
    Here's my game-breaking tip:
    Don't leave the first level. Just do a few bosses, let the last one beat you and restart the level while keeping all your skills. Rinse and repeat.

Each boss on the first level gives you a massive stat boost, it does not take long to max out all stats. Each monster gives you the same stat each time, so you'll soon figure out which monsters you need to fight to max a certain stat.

You can't really tell how much HP or MP you have so just upgrade that a bunch of times. Once your stats have maxed you will roll over every monster you see, except for that one battle you cannot win.

Endings:
    1: Lose to the Dragoness after level 2.
    2. Beat the Dragoness.
    3. Beat every non-monster in the dungeon. You've got the Witch, the Thief, the Angel, the Elf and the Warrior.

Once you have 100% of every CG the main menu will contain a bonus scene.

Short walkthrough, but it's a short game. I'd like to know what was being said but I doubt a tiny game like this will get translated. I would rewrite it myself if I had any idea how

4. 111qqq indirectly answered your question about beating Dragona: you have to defeat the non-monsters. If you got to the lower floor in a run without beating the witch and thief, you're screwed and will have to reload a save on the upper floor.

Overall, the quality of the CG is great and having voice acting for all the women is nice. However, the gameplay is atrocious and story is just an afterthought. It really only takes about 20-30 minutes of grinding to max out your hp/defense/magic power, but it feels like a chore. Without that, the game would take 10 minutes to finish, although the real content of the game consists of losing, of course.

I'd be willing to translate the game since it's short and easy, but I can't figure out how to encrypt a patch to work with the game. The kikiriki tool from the TLWiki will decrypt and extract the xp3 file just fine, but it won't encrypt properly. None of the other xp3/kirikiri tools I've tried have worked either. I spent some time looking at the encrypted and decrypted files in a hex editor and the decoder in assembly, but the encryption seems a lot more complex than the simple methods these games usually use. If anyone can figure it out, I'd be glad to translate the game into English.

5. I believe some (Most? All?) kirikiri games can be run with extracted data files. Just extract X.xp3 to X/, and then move X.xp3 completely out of the game path (As in not in the path the exe is in, or any subdirectory of it - otherwise, I believe both files will be loaded, and the game will be sad). Then just run the game as normal.

I may be misremembering, or this may only work with older games, no clue.

6. Wow. Thanks guys!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dargoth View Post
    111qqq indirectly answered your question about beating Dragona: you have to defeat the non-monsters. If you got to the lower floor in a run without beating the witch and thief, you're screwed and will have to reload a save on the upper floor.
    Oh, I forgot to ask. I know how to get/beat the witch but how do I get the thief? Is she on the first or second floor?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScumSuckingPig View Post
    I believe some (Most? All?) kirikiri games can be run with extracted data files. Just extract X.xp3 to X/, and then move X.xp3 completely out of the game path (As in not in the path the exe is in, or any subdirectory of it - otherwise, I believe both files will be loaded, and the game will be sad). Then just run the game as normal.

I may be misremembering, or this may only work with older games, no clue.
    This actually worked! It's not an ideal solution, but it's good enough for me. The game doesn't like starting names with English characters, won't capitalize them, and doesn't word-wrap, but those are minor problems that can be fixed.

ThatGuy: The thief is on the first floor. Walk forward, turn right, turn left. It's not a complicated maze.

9. hello there i yust registered forums today. um cn u help me with the game please ? i downloaded the game extracted wanted to play error when i launch it. after that i set options and local lang settings and all on japanese restarted pc and still get the error on launch. anione myb know the cause? ty

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshh View Post
    hello there i yust registered forums today. um cn u help me with the game please ? i downloaded the game extracted wanted to play error when i launch it. after that i set options and local lang settings and all on japanese restarted pc and still get the error on launch. anione myb know the cause? ty
    Try applocale?

11. nop not working either

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast