Thread: Uncensored releases.

1. Uncensored releases.

Long story short, i don't like censored things.
    This post was made for people like me who are waiting for the animes to be uncensored to watch.
    Basically what I want is: post your last discoveries(titles), so people like me get to know what is being uncensored and released.

Well this is tho one i last heard of: Inyouchuu Shoku.

It seems it was released by a german company, about the second half of the last year. It aired in 2008.

And also: Reijoku no Yakata - House of 5 lusts

Released by 2011-11-29 and aired in 2010.
    Last edited by Beoulve; 01-10-2012 at 11:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Latest discoveries is kinda broad as a old title gets uncensored like every 8 months. The latest was "The house of the five lusts" and it was awful so I don't care much for it. Before that is was "Learning the hard way" which wasn't terrible for it's time.
    We gotta take it back to basics with good ol' Vanilla...

4. The search engine is your friend (though you need to spell "uncensored" correctly):

AnimeMania lists (just about) all anime video releases in R1/North American up through November 2006.

the h-list covers all R1/N.A. hentai released through about 2004 (a mistake in the list: Doctor Shameless is not Shikkaku Ishi, but Chijoku Shinsatsushitsu).

AnimeDepot.biz lists the forthcoming R1/N.A. hentai, and that released in the last five to seven years, the latter sorted by company—though the site is in Japanese.

• Mania.com's Anime/Manga section lists almost all R1/N.A. DVDs released ever [plus those that have been solicited], also organized by company—see the Studio List (there are a handful of series that are missing).
    "ERO-ANIME RESEARCH TEAM, SCRAMBLE!!"—kakugo
    • "Lingeries is the key to anime enlightenment." —loplop
    • "[T]he correct answer to almost any 'Which Miko is better?' question is 'We all win once they start making out with each other.'"—Suika Ibuki
    • Scott McCall has a posse; Nick Burkhardt has a Scoobie Gang.

5. • Mania.com's Anime/Manga section lists almost all R1/N.A. DVDs released ever [plus those that have been solicited], also organized by company—see the Studio List (there are a handful of series that are missing).
    Note: No updates on Anime/manga section since Chris Beveridge left and started his new site The Fandom Post.
    Last edited by James Snow; 01-10-2012 at 08:39 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DocWatson View Post
    The search engine is your friend (though you need to spell "uncensored" correctly):

AnimeMania lists (just about) all anime video releases in R1/North American up through November 2006.

the h-list covers all R1/N.A. hentai released through about 2004 (a mistake in the list: Doctor Shameless is not Shikkaku Ishi, but Chijoku Shinsatsushitsu).

AnimeDepot.biz lists the forthcoming R1/N.A. hentai, and that released in the last five to seven years, the latter sorted by company—though the site is in Japanese.

• Mania.com's Anime/Manga section lists almost all R1/N.A. DVDs released ever [plus those that have been solicited], also organized by company—see the Studio List (there are a handful of series that are missing).
    Is it wrong to keep a news-like post like this one? otherwise i'll just check these instead, although i don't know jap, and some of these sites just aren't working or being updated.
    Oh and i did use the search engine, i'm lazy to read every forum rule, but i know basic forum rules since i use them since i can remember me using internet.

Then forget about this post just give a site that is working and being updated.
    Last edited by Beoulve; 01-10-2012 at 10:54 AM.

7. I like this thread.

The last title I was able to get my hands on is

Onmyouji: Ayakashi no Megami – Ep 1 (Uncensored)

It was pretty good too.

8. niiice, haven't seen yet, I'll try to find it later!