Thread: Uncensored releases.

1. Uncensored releases.

Long story short, i don't like censored things.
    This post was made for people like me who are waiting for the animes to be uncensored to watch.
    Basically what I want is: post your last discoveries(titles), so people like me get to know what is being uncensored and released.

Well this is tho one i last heard of: Inyouchuu Shoku.

It seems it was released by a german company, about the second half of the last year. It aired in 2008.

And also: Reijoku no Yakata - House of 5 lusts

Released by 2011-11-29 and aired in 2010.
    Last edited by Beoulve; 01-10-2012 at 11:02 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

• Latest discoveries is kinda broad as a old title gets uncensored like every 8 months. The latest was "The house of the five lusts" and it was awful so I don't care much for it. Before that is was "Learning the hard way" which wasn't terrible for it's time.
    We gotta take it back to basics with good ol' Vanilla...

• The search engine is your friend (though you need to spell "uncensored" correctly):

AnimeMania lists (just about) all anime video releases in R1/North American up through November 2006.

the h-list covers all R1/N.A. hentai released through about 2004 (a mistake in the list: Doctor Shameless is not Shikkaku Ishi, but Chijoku Shinsatsushitsu).

AnimeDepot.biz lists the forthcoming R1/N.A. hentai, and that released in the last five to seven years, the latter sorted by company—though the site is in Japanese.

• Mania.com's Anime/Manga section lists almost all R1/N.A. DVDs released ever [plus those that have been solicited], also organized by company—see the Studio List (there are a handful of series that are missing).
    "ERO-ANIME RESEARCH TEAM, SCRAMBLE!!"—kakugo
    • "Lingeries is the key to anime enlightenment." —loplop
    • "[T]he correct answer to almost any 'Which Miko is better?' question is 'We all win once they start making out with each other.'"—Suika Ibuki
    • Scott McCall has a posse; Nick Burkhardt has a Scoobie Gang.

• • Mania.com's Anime/Manga section lists almost all R1/N.A. DVDs released ever [plus those that have been solicited], also organized by company—see the Studio List (there are a handful of series that are missing).
    Note: No updates on Anime/manga section since Chris Beveridge left and started his new site The Fandom Post.
    Last edited by James Snow; 01-10-2012 at 08:39 AM.

• Quote Originally Posted by DocWatson View Post
    The search engine is your friend (though you need to spell "uncensored" correctly):

AnimeMania lists (just about) all anime video releases in R1/North American up through November 2006.

the h-list covers all R1/N.A. hentai released through about 2004 (a mistake in the list: Doctor Shameless is not Shikkaku Ishi, but Chijoku Shinsatsushitsu).

AnimeDepot.biz lists the forthcoming R1/N.A. hentai, and that released in the last five to seven years, the latter sorted by company—though the site is in Japanese.

• Mania.com's Anime/Manga section lists almost all R1/N.A. DVDs released ever [plus those that have been solicited], also organized by company—see the Studio List (there are a handful of series that are missing).
    Is it wrong to keep a news-like post like this one? otherwise i'll just check these instead, although i don't know jap, and some of these sites just aren't working or being updated.
    Oh and i did use the search engine, i'm lazy to read every forum rule, but i know basic forum rules since i use them since i can remember me using internet.

Then forget about this post just give a site that is working and being updated.
    Last edited by Beoulve; 01-10-2012 at 10:54 AM.

• I like this thread.

The last title I was able to get my hands on is

Onmyouji: Ayakashi no Megami – Ep 1 (Uncensored)

It was pretty good too.

• niiice, haven't seen yet, I'll try to find it later!