Remove Advertisement

Thread: Anime with full-blown nudity?

1. Anime with full-blown nudity?

Hello Hongfire!

I am wondering if there are any ecchi-animes where you actually see the entire naked body. Not like the usual borderline-hentai series where they usually censor out the crotch..
    I am not sure if something like this would be considered hentai, so I'll just slap it on here and hope for the best..
    If you didn't notice - this is my first post on here.. So yah...

In case you were wondering, I've only just recently started watching anime (2 years on and off now) and I consider myself to still be in the "phase" (if you can call it that..) where I pretty much only watch for fanservice, so the content of the series, should there be one, is not really relevant. Though a nice plot is always a bonus.

I apologize for the bad grammar, I'm trying to rush this so I don't end up writing an entire essay, which usually ends up happening when I post on forums.

I think I hate myself for making this my first post..

Yes.. I am basically looking for hentai without coitus.
    Last edited by trkt; 02-01-2012 at 12:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Of course there are anime with uncensored crotches out there.

Here, just take a look at little Beel from Beelzebub:

Alternatively you can also watch Crayon Shin-Chan for some full blown, naked crotch action. So don't worry, there are a vast number of uncensored shota toddler crotchs out there for you to enjoy.

Harpy,
    Dragonewt, Doll, Ghost, Scylla, Centaur, Queen Bee, Lamia.

4. Oh my... That's not exactly what I had in mind.. Care to try again?

The DVD version of To Luv Ru hides nothing. In fact the DVD version of any Ecchi anime will not be censored. It is only censored to comply with Japans law regarding exposed genitals which are not allowed.
    "Are you close enough to someone to hear their heart?"

Blog Entries
    There are like gazillions of those with full nudity, but frankly, they are very steep in terms of crotch exposure especially for the female.

If you want reference for the animes I'm talking about look no further than animefanservice.org

http://www.anime-fanservice.org/wordpress/

(click on the picture to see full gallery)

“As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin."
    - Pablo Neruda

7. hentai is what you are looking for because you can't have it both way.

Blog Entries
    hmm... fanservice anime huh...
    Amaenaideyo, green green tv, girls bravo (dont remember), seikon no qwaser, manyuu hikenchou, agent aika... they should be watched in DVD...
    but most naked scenes are only minor appearances... so its best you just watch hentai to fulfill that request. If not, just settle for pantsu-shots, bath scene, beach scene etc.

9. I'm ok with that. Really I was just curious if anything of the sort existed.

Thanks all :]

10. Quote Originally Posted by sithstormjedi View Post
    hmm... fanservice anime huh...
    Amaenaideyo, green green tv, girls bravo (dont remember), seikon no qwaser, manyuu hikenchou, agent aika... they should be watched in DVD...
    but most naked scenes are only minor appearances... so its best you just watch hentai to fulfill that request. If not, just settle for pantsu-shots, bath scene, beach scene etc.
    add Highschool DxD too ...