[Downloads]

[Launchers]
    Spoiler

Foreign launchers

[Tools]
    Spoiler

[Mods]
    Spoiler

Note: Anyone who post a link to a download file or Torrent, will get banned without a warning
    Last edited by Cyber Hunter; 03-28-2012 at 10:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

4. Liking the game so far. It has gameplay.

Seems to be a system of unlocking moves and leveling them through using touch.

Start off clearing all the levels for the first girl till you can't go any further.

When you get to the second girl you will notice that you cannot clear the levels with her just by using the default moves given to you. On the right side of the screen will show what moves you have earned so far. Click and drag the moves to the green area to the right so that you will have more options on the girl in the next attempt and thus get more points.

Is there a wiki yet?

No wiki yet since we still got no information about the game ! Will create one within those 2 days coming

I'm still having no luck downloading from share or torrent. Share will not even start and torrent is 1kbs a sec.

Yoruichi-sama!!!

7. Hmm just checked 1 hour gameplay and must say, not bad but not as good as the first titles by illusion. But of course fun for few hours

8. woot just got in from work and saw the link cheers for the download and best of luck to the modders we all love your work lol i'm kinda tired and happy so ignore me

9. Quote Originally Posted by arhoolie2 View Post
    Liking the game so far. It has gameplay.

Seems to be a system of unlocking moves and leveling them through using touch.

Start off clearing all the levels for the first girl till you can't go any further.

When you get to the second girl you will notice that you cannot clear the levels with her just by using the default moves given to you. On the right side of the screen will show what moves you have earned so far. Click and drag the moves to the green area to the right so that you will have more options on the girl in the next attempt and thus get more points.

Is there a wiki yet?
    there is free roam? when u can just go and do things with ur character?
    or its just choose and bang system?
    the game is challenging? or simple and booring?

what about translation?
    Illusion.jp You better start releasing good games!
    Illusion.jp Fan since 2007 Here.

10. Got 60% more to go. What's the gameplay like? If possible can the gameplay be compared to any other Illusion game or is it something new. From the screenshots it look sort of like a mix of Schoolmate 2 and RGF.

11. Hmm i wouldnt say there is much gameplay in there.
    Just click the mouse at the right time and so on. Dont find it really challenging but not boring, but i would say its too early to say if its boring.
    But i miss the gameplay like in biko or des blood i liked it much better than just have xxx and click the at the right time the mouse.

I would say its similar to real girlfriend.
    Last edited by hellrazer; 02-27-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast