Remove Advertisement
Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: [Illusion] LoveGirl ( ラブガール) - Gameplay Discussion & FAQ

1. [Illusion] LoveGirl ( ラブガール) - Gameplay Discussion & FAQ

LoveGirl (ラブガール)

Wiki | [Mod Discussion] | [Mod Release]

[Downloads]

[Launchers]
    Spoiler

Foreign launchers

[Tools]
    Spoiler

[Mods]
    Spoiler

Note: Anyone who post a link to a download file or Torrent, will get banned without a warning
    Last edited by Cyber Hunter; 03-28-2012 at 10:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

3. Quote Originally Posted by sarin02 View Post
    I have created a quick temporary guide for H on the love girl wikia page. Hopefully it is enough to get people through.

In terms of gameplay, there is not much story that I can tell and it is not a sandbox type game. The game pretty much consists of the girls teaching you how to have sex with her and then a series of challenges. By doing the lessons and challenges, it unlocks stuff like clothes and skills. I guess you could say that the game is pretty much a long tutorial.

On the plus side, the animations seem to be better the previous illusion games (to the best of my knowledge). Specifically, I don't recall things like seeing the girl breathe heavily (the way her chest and stomach move) when she is horny or the way breasts move in previous illusion games. I doubt this will keep people's interest for long like AA, but it is probably worth a look and a few hours of fun.

In terms of sex stuff, there are a lot of positions, you can make the girl spray when she climaxes (don't remember any other illusion game doing this).
    in ag3 u can make the girl "spray".
    Illusion.jp You better start releasing good games!
    Illusion.jp Fan since 2007 Here.

4. Hi!
    Don't know if the question fits here. (Didn't want to borther the Modders with this question).
    Is the English Lauchner (TheShadow) link broken or removed? Can't click it. Or is there any English Lauchner? Could I use the Demo Lauchner as well?

BTW. BIG THANX TO ALL THE GREAT MODDERS!

5. Quote Originally Posted by sarin02 View Post
    I have created a quick temporary guide for H on the love girl wikia page. Hopefully it is enough to get people through.

In terms of gameplay, there is not much story that I can tell and it is not a sandbox type game. The game pretty much consists of the girls teaching you how to have sex with her and then a series of challenges. By doing the lessons and challenges, it unlocks stuff like clothes and skills. I guess you could say that the game is pretty much a long tutorial.

On the plus side, the animations seem to be better the previous illusion games (to the best of my knowledge). Specifically, I don't recall things like seeing the girl breathe heavily (the way her chest and stomach move) when she is horny or the way breasts move in previous illusion games. I doubt this will keep people's interest for long like AA, but it is probably worth a look and a few hours of fun.

In terms of sex stuff, there are a lot of positions, you can make the girl spray when she climaxes (don't remember any other illusion game doing this).
    Thank you very much for the wiki!
    I didn't know I can ejaculate more than 1 bar manually by click and hold. I used the 1-click-ejaculate item obtained instead lol.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kubatokles View Post
    Hi!
    Don't know if the question fits here. (Didn't want to borther the Modders with this question).
    Is the English Lauchner (TheShadow) link broken or removed? Can't click it. Or is there any English Lauchner? Could I use the Demo Lauchner as well?

BTW. BIG THANX TO ALL THE GREAT MODDERS!
    just a placeholder, there isn't a English Launcher by TheShadow yet...

7. Thanx for the quick reply. So I have to use the original Lauchner?

8. Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
    in ag3 u can make the girl "spray".
    illu is the pioneer in make girls "spray" and heavy breath... a lot of their games do this...

9. Quote Originally Posted by akyryz View Post
    illu is the pioneer in make girls "spray" and heavy breath... a lot of their games do this...
    By heavy breathing, i meant the movement of the body, not the sounds, but then again I could be wrong. As for the spraying, i have never played AG3 so I was unaware of this but have played SB3, SBZ, Real Kanojo, Wakeari, AA and School mate and don't recall "spraying" in any of those.

10. played the game for an hour, but still hv to beat the challenge mode

11. Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi chan View Post
    I 'm uploading to MF, about 7 hours later 'll complete
    My files is only 2.5 GB, I use 7zip
    Wow, you're a life saver, i'm stuck on 15% using torrent..

and umm would you add a recovery record if you upload it?

12. Quote Originally Posted by starchaser View Post
    Wow, you're a life saver, i'm stuck on 15% using torrent..

and umm would you add a recovery record if you upload it?
    I AM STUCK AT 42%...NO SEEDERS . they finish download the game and close torrent..so we got fuked up good.
    Illusion.jp You better start releasing good games!
    Illusion.jp Fan since 2007 Here.

Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast