Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [100% English] [Dieselmine] Violated Hero: -I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World-

1. [100% English] [Dieselmine] Violated Hero: -I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World-

English patch v1.2: https://mega.co.nz/#!fNxkEawa!U8wgwh...lNiKqPVY76Nh4c

If you already downloaded v1.0 from the other thread, don't bother with the updated one. I only fixed two extremely minor issues in the text. Update: 1.2 fixes one more typo.

The Game:

Violated Hero -I Wanted to Chivalrously Save the World- is a monster girl game featuring a male protagonist with game over rape. It's like Monster Girl Quest, except without much semblance of a story or a decent battle system. It's also pretty short, clocking in around an hour if you speed through the rape scenes. The only advantages it has over MGQ are a consistent art style and full voice acting for the female characters. There's no explicit vore or death scenes, although it's very heavy on sadomasochism.

Homepage: http://dieselmine.com/2011/okasare/index.html
    DLSite Link: http://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite..../RE087643.html
    100% Save for gallery and extra scene:https://mega.co.nz/#!WEZ22TDT!APHQww...SjEXt_G7hptPNc

Readme and Installation Instructions:
    Spoiler

Acquiring the game:
    You can buy the game from the English DLSite here: http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE087643.html
    If you don't want to pay, well, you're on the Internet. Finding it shouldn't be too hard. If you like the game, I do suggest buying it, however. It's very likely that this game only exists because of the commercial success of Monster Girl Quest. So if you want more monster girl games, support the people that create them for us.

Files in patch:
    1. /English/ - directory of translated content
    2. English patch install.bat - batch file for easy installation
    3. English readme.txt - the file you're reading now
    4. kikiriki.exe - Phiber's Kirikiri tool for extracting and decrypting the game files
    5. madCHook.dll - library used by kikiriki for decryption

Easy Installation:
    1. Copy all files in the archive into your Violated Hero directory.
    2. Run the English patch install.bat batch file and wait for it to finish. If you're using a weird operating system, you might not have xcopy and will have to manually copy the files from the English/ directory. You should be fine on XP/Vista/7 though.

Manual Installation:
    1. Copy all files in the archive into your Violated Hero directory.
    2. Open a command prompt and run "kikiriki.exe -i data.xp3 -o data" This will extract and decrypt the game files. If you have problems with the decryption, try adding "-e VH_game_executable.exe" to your arguments.
    3. Rename or delete data.xp3 to prevent conflicts with the extracted files.
    4. Copy everything from the English directory into the data directory, overwriting all files.

Endings:
    1. Defeat Dragona alone.
    2. Lose to Dragona in combat.
    3. Defeat Dragona with Relia. To get Relia to join you, defeat the angel, elf, and any two of the other women on the lower floor.

Changes from Japanese version:
    1. Seed and enemies say different lines depending on current HP. This was incorrectly coded in the original.
    2. The women you defeat on the upper level no longer have any bearing on your ending options.
    3. Women on the lower floor give 25% more stat gains than upper floor women. The Japanese version has them give 50% LESS.
    4. The elf gives hp instead of mp gains since mp isn't as important.
    5. Regular enemies on the lower floor give twice as large of stat bonuses as upper floor enemies.

Issues you might notice:
    1. The quick save/load images that briefly appear aren't translated, and neither are the upper/lower floor icons on the minimap. You probably won't even see them.
    2. A few lines might not word wrap correctly.
    3. The history doesn't word wrap at all.
    4. In a couple places, the text will extend to a fourth line. You can still read it, at least.
    5. Don't click around too fast on the save screen. It can get stuck. (This has nothing to do with the translation)

Help, it didn't work!
    1. Run the game with your computer in Japanese locale. Also make sure you extracted the game in Japanese locale too. There are lots of tutorials for this on the Internet.
    2. Make sure you have a /data folder but no data.xp3 file. Rename or delete data.xp3 if you do, otherwise the game will still be in Japanese.

Email: h.dargoth@gmail.com
    Feel free to e-mail me with corrections or whatever. If you have issues or need tech support, check the thread for the game on Hongfire.com though.
    Last edited by Dargoth; 08-16-2013 at 12:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Thanks a lot!!!!

4. Great job translating it, thanks!

5. Is there an actual maximum to any attributes? They seem to increase even though the bars are already full. The special attack for example has become so strong, the recoil can kill full health Seed when used against a weak enemy...

6. There are maximums, and your attributes shouldn't increase when the bar is completely full. That's really funny that you can kill yourself with the special attack though. I never tried it.

7. It's actually (a bit) funny. Instant death by beating up a slime .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH1.jpg 
Views:	4075 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	218481   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VH2.jpg 
Views:	4033 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	218482  

8. trbled

Im having trouble with the english patch it keeps saying EAccess Violation or something like that when i try to install the patch

9. If you're using Vista/7, make sure your account has the proper permissions to edit the files. I wouldn't run the game from any protected folders like Program Files either.

10. guys please help me i tryed to start the game but all i get is "???????????????????????????????syntax error?????? and a blue screen like thing that says "click waiting=false conductor" i got the trial to run 1 week ago and now this is giving me problems. i cant take pictures can any one please help?

11. *stupid problem was here*

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out I am a complete idiot and was trying to apply the patch for violated HERO whan I had the game violated HEROINE... wow...
    On a side note, violated heroine looks pretty good. ...next project? haha
    Last edited by Arch662; 03-02-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast