Remove Advertisement

Thread: Hentai Games with breast slider

1. Hentai Games with breast slider

Im looking for games like Artificial girl 3 and such. Games where you can choose the breast size of the girl u get to f*ck.

**I like HUGE breasts, like, really big, my girls in Artificial academy all have 200% breast size lol**

ty!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. AG2, AG3, Oppai Slider 1 & 2, Waichichi Beach, 3D Custom Girl, Ai Droid (I think), @HM (no slider, but items change bust size), SBZ (same thing).

For these games and most other games, you need to learn how to mod a little if you want to get huge sizes.
    (kohad.com)
    (memopadcar.deviantart.com)

It's a long way to the top, if ya wanna ROCK!

LD4&5, after you get a girl's affection high enough, you can adjust breast size among other things. HCT and Lovegear have a separate character editor that can adjust cup and diameter for any girl. Other older Teatime games have breast sliders, but not quite as impressive.
    Everyone, Hongfire has a Picture Gallery!
    There isn't a better image host when you're posting pictures to Hongfire forum.
    Plus: Posting linked thumbnails to other forums is a good way to get others interested in Hongfire.

My Gallery Since 2008

5. Custom Maid 3D and Custom AI Droid have it. No mod required.

6. **I like HUGE breasts, like, really big, my girls in Artificial academy all have 200% breast size lol**
    Yeah you need play Oppai Slider 2 !