Thread: Need help installing Rapelay mods.

I am having many frustrating hours trying my hardest to make Rapelay work. I am running Win7 64bit (Home version),,I downloaded the RapeLay.ISO torrent and mounted it to a virtual drive, from there I opened(as administrator) and installed the game to my C:\ Drive,,,NOT Program Files (x86),,,The basic program runs fine. I have even "broke" one girl! BUT,,,and don't call me a noob!!!,,,,I have modded planes in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2 and uploaded them to the community there and people like my work. I will admit that I'm very new with .ISO's and virtual drives. I have tried installing many mods for RapeLay to the main RapeLay folder on my C:/Drive. There must be some basic concept that I'm missing. For one thing my Norton kept 2012 kept RL_update_103 from installing, so I disabled my Norton, ran the update and STILL no improvements! I feel like a dummy,,, I have been trying hard,,,HARD with everything I know about installations, modding and I'm so very frustrated that I can't uncensor and get the English text mods to work. Can somebody,,,,ANYBODY,,,tell what I've done wrong?
    Last edited by TSR; 04-05-2012 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Fix title. Don't use generic thread titles if you want help.
    If I were your brother's keeper, would I also bother to save you from the food riots too?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Did you switch the region to japanese before installing?
    Everytime I stop, and stumble~ In doubt and darkness~ I close my eyes and think back to you~ We made a vow, a promise to carry onword~ I'll see it through~