Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: hentai games on android

1. hentai games on android

can someone please tell me if there are hentai games that can run on android?

i saw a transformer running "in the morning sunshine.." on youtube.

the problem is that its starter file is exe for macromedia flash player and this quite puzzles me

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Xperia Play ixn't that powerful really...
    but good news, there's a real H game (a visual novel at least), in english, Uncensored and FREE

dunno about system (phone) requeriments, but download and try by yourself:
    http://neko-soft.blogspot.mx/p/downloads.html

If your android is 2.2 or up, you have a chance that your device can run Hizashi no Naka.
    -first install this swf player, (if you can't install it, lose any hope)
    -test you flash player by opening the test files the app put into your sdcard/downloads/swf_test/ folder (in your phone)
    -if you can run them (a clock, random words and cute animals) you can run Hizashi no naka
    -copy your entire Hizashi folder to your sd card and open game_start.swf with the app
    -enjoy your loli
    Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by demitri maximov View Post
    Xperia Play ixn't that powerful really...
    but good news, there's a real H game (a visual novel at least), in english, Uncensored and FREE

dunno about system (phone) requeriments, but download and try by yourself:
    http://neko-soft.blogspot.mx/p/downloads.html

If your android is 2.2 or up, you have a chance that your device can run Hizashi no Naka.
    -first install this swf player, (if you can't install it, lose any hope)
    -test you flash player by opening the test files the app put into your sdcard/downloads/swf_test/ folder (in your phone)
    -if you can run them (a clock, random words and cute animals) you can run Hizashi no naka
    -copy your entire Hizashi folder to your sd card and open game_start.swf with the app
    -enjoy your loli
    Hizashi no Naka is designed to run the .swf files throught the .exe, sadly. If you do this individually, then you get a combo of all the "game over" texts, and then a final one saying "That was Pointless"
    I don't know on android, but on PC that's what I get.
    By the way, game_start is actually a .exe file, not .swf.
    If you manage to get it running please tell me how!!

EDIT: demitri maximov actually posted a Game_Start.swf file that worked. I wont delete my post, but I have to say that when I stated that I wasn't considerating possible and different game layouts, and taking MY install as if it was the only one. (sorry, bad english redacting skills).
    Last edited by elmer9999; 01-11-2013 at 06:41 PM.
    NooB Helper - Feel free to ask me questions if you are lost with something, but don't expect for me to give you download links for games
    If I was helpful, then hit the and Rep me up or add me as a friend and let's all dance!
    To those who felt I helped them and +Repped me up: thanks! I do collect and treasure your little grey squares!

5. hm... that's strange, my hizashi has both exe and swf as starters....
    I'll give you my copy of the swf starter, put it in your main game folder and try to run the game with it

if it works on your pc, it can work in your phone (android 2.2 or up)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013 at 06:50 PM.

hm... that's strange, my hizashi has both exe and swf as starters....
    I'll give you my copy of the swf starter, put it in your main game folder and try to run the game with it

if it works on your pc, it can work in your phone (android 2.2 or up)
    Wait, MAYBE it's because of all of those versions: the 1.0, 1.5, 2.2, "complete", etc. I think I have the complete one, without patches and anything
    I'll check it

EDIT: DUDE!! it works like wonders on my PC! Let me check on my phone now.
    EDIT2: The .swf file runs on my phone but it doesn't load the animations on the Data folder. I'll try another flash player. Im using SmartSWFPlayer
    Last edited by elmer9999; 01-11-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    NooB Helper - Feel free to ask me questions if you are lost with something, but don't expect for me to give you download links for games
    If I was helpful, then hit the and Rep me up or add me as a friend and let's all dance!
    To those who felt I helped them and +Repped me up: thanks! I do collect and treasure your little grey squares!

7. here's a little video I just recorded with my webcam on how it should work...

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2ih5sm9&s=6

edit: some advice I tried all swf players available, including smartswfplayer, and after a lot of tests, the best one was the one from issess
    Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013 at 06:58 PM.

You actually get it working, wow!
    I have a Sony Ericsson LIVE (actual model I don't remember... walkman something. It has nice stereo speakers) and I think it can manage to run it, it has processor power. Which Flash App are you using?
    EDIT: Ok, with "SWF Player" I got it running. I have to say that you got me impressed!
    Still I hae two problems: 1) the game is Zoomed and I can't reach the in game- window options
    2) Does the game save at any place? in Windows you get a very hidden folder where the save files are, but i doubt it has any on android
    Last edited by elmer9999; 01-11-2013 at 07:01 PM.

9. ok:
    1- the game isn't zoomed (at least not in my phone), to access the menu, touch the very top-right corner of the game screen , and the menu should pop up.
    2- you can use your 100% save by puting it in this directory:

/data/data/com.issess.flashplayer/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/#sharedobjects/*random numbers*/localhost/*paste your mu09.sol here*

NOTE THAT THIS DIRECTORY IS NOT IN THE SD CARD, BUT INSIDE THE PHONE ITSELF
    -You only can access there with the aplication Root Explorer, and you only can use root explorer if you are a super-user (if you don't know what "root" or "super-user" means don't try something funny, you could kill your phone, seriously)
    -the part "/com.issess.flashplayer" is only if you're using issess' swf player, otherwise, locate your prefered swf player folder and go deeper till you find "/localhost"

edit: well, may be I was exaggerating a bit, using root explorer without super-user does nothing, but trying to go super-user without the proper knowledge, thats not recommended
    Last edited by demitri maximov; 01-11-2013 at 07:27 PM.

ok:
    1- the game isn't zoomed (at least not in my phone), to access the menu, touch the very top-right corner of the game screen , and the menu should pop up.
    2- you can use your 100% save by puting it in this directory:

/data/data/com.issess.flashplayer/app_plugins/com.adobe.flashplayer/.macromedia/#sharedobjects/*random numbers*/localhost/*paste your mu09.sol here*

NOTE THAT THIS DIRECTORY IS NOT IN THE SD CARD, BUT INSIDE THE PHONE ITSELF
    -You only can access there with the aplication Root Explorer, and you only can use root explorer if you are a super-user (if you don't know what "root" or "super-user" means don't try something funny, you could kill your phone, seriously)
    -the part "/com.issess.flashplayer" is only if you're using issess' swf player, otherwise, locate your prefered swf player folder and go deeper till you find "/localhost"

edit: well, may be I was exaggerating a bit, using root explorer without super-user does nothing, but trying to go super-user without the proper knowledge, thats not recommended
    I fixed it. I needed to select High DPI resolution and bam! it works perfectly.
    About rooting my phone, that's something I'd rather not doing right now. But thanks for the information about where to put my mu09.sol file.
    Again demitri maximov, thanks for the info, i never considered Hizashi no Naka a posibility for Android!
    Also, zingoringo must be happy with the good news.

11. Quote Originally Posted by elmer9999 View Post
    I fixed it. I needed to select High DPI resolution and bam! it works perfectly.
    About rooting my phone, that's something I'd rather not doing right now. But thanks for the information about where to put my mu09.sol file.
    Again demitri maximov, thanks for the info, i never considered Hizashi no Naka a posibility for Android!
    Also, zingoringo must be happy with the good news.
    I just downloaded the .apk file from the neko site and installed apk installer to my galaxy note II. Once I put the .apk file to any folder APk installer took care of the installation and the game opened up. Since I haven't rooted my phone I'll have to play through this one and since it is in English, it should be fun.
    Thanks for all the links and support.
    "I think they fail to realize aesthetics is an arbitrary concept, and just like we learn to like the human body, we can learn to like anime aesthetics to the point we can sexually identify with it." MrWiseman

12. Hey guys, Illusion have made a h-game for android. Ore ga Shujinkou Android OS version.
    HF-Mecha Member #9 | HF-Mimikko Member #142 |

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast