Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword Art Online + S2

Sword Art Online + S2

Official Site: http://www.swordart-online.net/

Trailer:

Story Synopsis:

Escape was impossible until it was cleared; a game over would mean an actual «death»―.
    Without knowing the «truth» of the mysterious next generation MMO, «Sword Art Online» (SAO), approximately ten thousand users logged in together, opening the curtains to this cruel death battle.
    Participating alone in SAO, protagonist Kirito had promptly accepted the «truth» of this MMO.
    And in the game world, a gigantic floating castle named «Aincrad», he distinguished himself as a solo player.
    Aiming to clear the game by reaching the highest floor, Kirito riskily continued alone.
    Because of a pushy invitation from a female warrior and rapier expert, Asuna, he teamed up with her.
    That encounter brought about an opportunity to call out to the fated Kirito―.

Starting in July, this anime adaption of the popular novel series begins. The authors other work, Accel World, is airing right now, and there is a cross-over between the two available to read on Baka-Tsuki.

So folks, have at it.

Season 2 Confirmed for release later this year. =D
    Feel free to post about it here, instead of making another thread. ('w')/
    Last edited by Dalam; 03-28-2014 at 10:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

Blog Entries
    so... its .hack but instead of going into a coma you die?
    Count me in. Doesnt happen alot in anime.

Yeah, people die, and quite a few of them, actually, even characters close to the main cast.

5. Personally can't wait for this anime to come, because I enjoy the novels just as much as I enjoy the Certain Magical Index series. I'm hoping that it raises attention so more people are interested in reading and translating the novels as well as producing more fan art.

[Currently Playing : Fire Emblem | Monster Hunter | Kamidori Alchemy Meister]
    [Recommendations : Sword Art Online <Novel> | A Certain Magical Index <Novel>]
    [LoL - InsaneHitaki | Steam - InsaneHitaki]

Yeah, same here. I've read and reread the series so many times in prep. for the anime. XD
    I...can't....wait.

Hmm...from the looks of it, there aren't that many people interested in it right now. Hopefully that will change later when it gets closer to the air date. Also, nice avatar Nitaki, since it is the main heroine of the GGO arc.
    Sadly, though, it seems only the first 2 arcs will be done, so GGO won't be covered unless it gets another season, which would be awesome! But hey, even with just the first 2 arcs being done, that's still a LOT of content added from the additional books after the first. So, I'm looking foward to seeing some of Scillica, should she be in there.

Blog Entries
    i think this series will get more interested viewers once we hit the season and Accel World finishing.

Though Accel World will still be going on when SAO starts, because isn't it 2 cours? Everything I've read says it's 2 cours.

10. It has a good art and the girl is cute, I guess the girl in the pic above is the main heroine.
    I wonder if the studio which produce Sword Art Online is different with the one producing Accel World?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldist View Post
    It has a good art and the girl is cute, I guess the girl in the pic above is the main heroine.
    I wonder if the studio which produce Sword Art Online is different with the one producing Accel World?
    A-1 Pictures is doing Sword Art online with Yuki Kajiura doing the soundtrack.
    Accel World is done by Sunrise, which kinda explains the high quality animation.

Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 ... LastLast