Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: TEATIME Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi Kanojo discussion (read first post)

Blog Entries

Coffee TEATIME Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi Kanojo discussion (read first post)

_____
    ネトワクネトラル カレマチカノジョ (Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi Kanojo)
    15/06/2012, TEATIME | Google | Getchu! | Official Website | Videos

NOTE: First time reading this? Check this FAQ for a list of commonly asked questions!
     Related Threads
     Custom Characters
     KareKano Wiki
     Patches, packs and DLC

(+rep)
    (+rep)
    Spoiler
    Those patches and dlc are already included in HF Patch or other pack from the list above. It is recommended to download whole packs instead of separate files (smaller download size and easy installation)

NOTE: Mods with a "(HFP)" tag are included in the current HF Patch version.
     Mods

(+rep)
    (HFP)(+rep)
    (HFP)(+rep)
    (HFP)(+rep)
    (HFP)(+rep)
     Tools (<- Click for more!)

(HFP)(+rep)
    (+rep)
    (+rep)
    (+rep)
    (+rep)
     Update history
    Spoiler

• 4/8/2013 - Added links to KareKano Heroine Ranking and Editor Guide
    • 6/6/2013 - Added Patch v1.08 by BloodAleX and v1.08 NoDVD by Albrecht
    • 22/12/2012 - Added official patch v1.07 by DDRPTP and v1.07b by BlooDAleX; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.07b; Updated HF Patch to v1.6;
    • 19/8/2012 - Added official patch v1.06 by DDRPTP; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.06; Updated HF Patch to v1.5;
    • 12/8/2012 - Added official patch v1.05b by DDRPTP; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.05b; Updated Demosaic by DokEnkephalin to v0.4'
    • 4/8/2012 - Updated HF Patch to 1.4;
    • 28/7/2012 - Added official patch v1.05 by DDRPTP; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.05;
    • 17/7/2012 - Updated HF Patch to 1.3.1 (bugfix release);
    • 14/7/2012 - Updated Demosaic by DokEnkephalin to v3
    • 13/7/2012 - Added official patch v1.04; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.04; Updated Interface Translation Project by Kemodin to v0.5; Updated HF Patch to v1.3;
    • 04/7/2012 - Updated Demosaic by DokEnkephalin to v2
    • 01/7/2012 - Added official Patch v1.03 by DDRPTP; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.03
    • 25/6/2012 - Updated HF Patch to v1.1
    • 23/6/2012 - Updated Interface Translation Project by Kemodin to v0.4
    • 22/6/2012 - Added official Patch v1.02 by DDRPTP; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.02
    • 22/6/2012 - Added KareKano HF Patch v1.0 and a save file; Revamp of first post
    • 21/6/2012 - Added Interface Translation Project by Kemodin and Machine Text Translation by hiremi; Updated NoDVD by ycd620 to v1.01
    • 17/6/2012 - Added official Patch v1.01 by BlooDAleX and Demosaic by DokEnkephalin
    • 15/6/2012 - Release of NNKK, creation of this post; Added v1.0 NoDVD by ycd620

Don't forget to show your gratitude by giving rep to uploaders and creators of the mods!
    To give rep just click a (+rep) button in the list above, people will appreciate it!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen1.jpg 
Views:	16986 
Size:	598.4 KB 
ID:	224850   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen2.jpg 
Views:	12639 
Size:	529.1 KB 
ID:	224851   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen3.jpg 
Views:	17884 
Size:	570.7 KB 
ID:	224852   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen4.jpg 
Views:	22897 
Size:	579.2 KB 
ID:	224853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen5.jpg 
Views:	31545 
Size:	527.5 KB 
ID:	224854  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen6.jpg 
Views:	15746 
Size:	511.3 KB 
ID:	224855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karekano01.jpg 
Views:	6391 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	224618   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karekano02.jpg 
Views:	6516 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	224619   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karekano3.jpg 
Views:	15245 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	224620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karekano4.jpg 
Views:	24584 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	224621  

Last edited by MarC0; 08-07-2013 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Added links to KareKano Heroine Ranking and Editor Guide

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Yo, hopefully this game turns out as nice as the other two in this series, can't wait to see what this has to offer.

Also on a sidenote, it says at the top "Release: 30/03/2012", shouldn't that be 15/06/2012 or am I missing something?

Regards,
    Mr. Snooley

Blog Entries
    @Snooley - I'm impressed you saw that date, it was on for about 1 minute until I fixed it

It'll be a while until I finish downloading it sadly

That logo is so bad it hurts my eyes, I'll have to remake it later... (anyone wants to give it a shot?)

I'm still for combining HCT and LG wikis, and this could probably be integrated with it as well. So far the gameplay differences could be described in a handful of paragraphs, and story-mode walkthroughs are barely long enough to require their own pages. But I haven't played the full release yet -- it might surprise me. Anyway, Inquisitor asked me not to make any new wikis until wikia decides where they're comfortable hosting this kind of game discussion.

EDIT: I should have this dloaded in 12 weeks and 5 days. Plenty of time to perfect my facepalm animation.
    Last edited by DokEnkephalin; 06-15-2012 at 08:12 AM.
    Everyone, Hongfire has a Picture Gallery!
    There isn't a better image host when you're posting pictures to Hongfire forum.
    Plus: Posting linked thumbnails to other forums is a good way to get others interested in Hongfire.

My Gallery Since 2008

6. Ok I'm finish download.... now try install it^^
    if you have data1.cab error during installation
    copy all files from カレマチカノジョ in not japanese folder

After install game size 12,6 GB
    For me noDVD have error and dont work.... from the original .exe file and inserted iso game run normal ... I'm fail? or this nodvd bad?
    here my nodvd error:

For me game work good...now I need wait same translation =( I'm bad in japanese
    Last edited by BlooDAleX; 06-15-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    I'm sorry if my English is bad. If anyone find my post(s) interesting or helpful pleasegive me some reputation

7. I'm interested in this. Gonna give it a try, though I'm not much of a Teatime fan, considering their latest efforts.

8. This is TEATIMEs best wok yet. If thats saying something... still I rather like it.
    But I have a question. Is it possible to get translator aggregator to work with this game, or any other TEATIME game for that matter. Failing that, is there a way to translate the text files with google translate at least?

Mods: AA Animation Improvement Project - Eclair's flying carpet - Ruidia Schoolgirl - Anime eye styles for Ore - AA2 Fuchsia Netwear new!
    Tutorials: Morphing Heads and with IM: Head - Feet ⥾ PPD: Copy Meshes ⥾ CAID: DeMosaic - Uncensor
    LGKL: Replace items - Body morphs - Uncensor ⥾ NNKK: Uncensor ⥾ Underoid: Uncensor
    Tools: SB3Utility(GUI+Script) 0.8.2 with support for NIF files - GlossaryConvertPSP_PNGKYS/BPS - PLST - TTY - SVI - SVIEX - XL - EYES - NECK - GLARE

I'm about ten minutes in with a girl. No H yet. It seems to be taking at least the overall flow of the girl-friend sim elements from love plus. I'm not able to get online (I'm not sure if this is a region, DRM or other issue but the game does not require any sort of login it seems, I simply get a dialogue at the end of every turn saying I can't connect) but it seems like there's some sort of scene-share/download mechanism. I really want to find a way around this...if anyone has any ideas on whether stuff like an ie proxy would work...

Lots of customizations. Like an entire screen with like 48 options on what she calls you alone. One thing to note it's possible to customize the protagonist somewhat, including making it a female.

Performance-wise, this seems to top tech48 in terms of how smoothly the girls are presented. This is probably due to the lack of free-roam, though. Load times seem under control as well. There's a lengthy initial load and that seems to be it. Again, haven't done any H but have viewed the girl in 3D in dialogues.
    Last edited by canthics; 06-15-2012 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canthics View Post
    I'm about ten minutes in with a girl. No H yet. It seems to be taking at least the overall flow of the girl-friend sim elements from love plus. I'm not able to get online (I'm not sure if this is a region, DRM or other issue but the game does not require any sort of login it seems, I simply get a dialogue at the end of every turn saying I can't connect) but it seems like there's some sort of scene-share/download mechanism. I really want to find a way around this...if anyone has any ideas on whether stuff like an ie proxy would work...
    I would guess 'Network' is turned on by default, but can you confirm whether it is? In the trial it was in gameplay configuration, upper left option.
    Everyone, Hongfire has a Picture Gallery!
    There isn't a better image host when you're posting pictures to Hongfire forum.
    Plus: Posting linked thumbnails to other forums is a good way to get others interested in Hongfire.

My Gallery Since 2008

Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast