Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Yandere Translations? Web site down?

1. Yandere Translations? Web site down?

Whats up with the yandere Translations website?
    I'm a big fan of Majikoi and I usually check in once in a while to see if the miyako rout is finished.

But recently the website has disappeared.

Anyone know why? And what will happen to the projects that they were working on?
    if you can't read what written in my avatar, it says YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER!!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Blog Entries
    Yeah, been down for nearly a week now. Guess we'll simply have to wait until it comes back online.

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEENUS AGAIN! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

4. I'm curious about this as well. The translation was ticking along nicely, though not quickly. I think last update said 45% on the current route. You would imagine if they has a cease and dissist it would have been talked about somewhere, unless of course Taka decided to go into hiding to complete the translation.

Heres hoping this isnt the end of the site and we see it back online soon. Or at least some info as to why it's down.

EDIT: Interestingly Jlist are linking to the Yandere site on the games page ($135.00 for the game so by no means cheap, especialy since you'd have to patch yourself)

http://www.jlist.com/product/PCG2361
    Last edited by themayor86; 06-30-2012 at 04:54 AM.

5. Well Here is to waiting I guess.

And we should post a warning message on Yandere warning people of the JList Scam
    if you can't read what written in my avatar, it says YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER!!

6. To be fair I don't think it is a scam. Jlist sell a tonne of tittles that don't have translations and aren't likely to. I simply think it is them letting their customers know that a translation is in the works and out there.

The reason i thought it was interesting is I was under the impression Jlist normally crack down pretty hard on fans translations. That to me is support for it.

7. That's not really a scam. It's just that Importing can just be very expensive. v_v

8. this also quite bothered me. I hope Taka is still translating it cause I've been waiting for miyako route since FOREVER

9. I've been on their IRC channel and as far as I can tell, yandere translations isn't dead, just the website is down (I've heard different things from different people in the channel about what happened but I don't know if any of the stories are true). They've been contacting the host and haven't gotten any replies so yeah. I think we just have to wait until they get a reply or setup a site from a different host.

I just logged and the status on the channel #wankotl is
    Now talking in #wankotl
    * Topic is 'http://yandere.gray7.com/ | Released: WtK v1.1, BR v1.0, SR v1.01, SS v1.0, Majikoi, Eustia Trial v1.0 | Wanko route released | Website down. Host not responding. Miyako route @ 45%'
    * Set by ArchDemon on Wed Jul 04 07:23:02
    Last edited by fango0000; 07-05-2012 at 12:13 PM.

10. If I remember well, it's not the first time that the site went down...

11. Thanks for thupdate fango0000.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast