Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blade and Soul Nude Mod

1. Smile002 Blade and Soul Nude Mod

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...50248431674352

download, and use

umod 1.44

1. Click on [Add Game] ->{your BnS folder} Binaries\Client.EXE
    2. Turn on [Use Global Hook]
    3. Launch Blade and soul (Not with Umod)
    (More options will now pop up)
    4. Click on [Open Texture/Package] and choose a mod.
    5. Click on [Update Reload]
    6. Change Texture resolution on game option several times

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Maiden7; 09-22-2013 at 03:37 AM.
    Spoiler

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. wow it actrually looks better than what I have seen before (it had no nipples and the character looked gross)

I must say what a wonderfull wonderfull abouse of the power of the Unreal 3 engine XD
    if you can't read what written in my avatar, it says YOUR RESISTANCE ONLY MAKES MY PENIS HARDER!!

4. what graphic card can i play S&B at max setting? im planning to get GT440 1G GDDR5 or GT440 DDR3 2G or maybe a cheap GT430 1GB but with 128 bit interface
    and im planning to have AMD FX 8120 series CPU 3.10 GHZ 8 cores. when that price is lowered.

5. For CBT2 ??????????

6. For what Path??

7. for all and CBT2 and korean server
    Spoiler

Ohh, looks good! D:

9. Good afternoon. I recently ran into a problem, game off by using uMod 2.49 and 2.53.
    If someone is faced with this, I will say at once, blame artibut folder "Read Only"

In many builds of Windows is a bug, the attribute is not removed by removing the check mark.
    Here's a way to help:

Attention! Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft can not guarantee that these problems can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.In Windows Explorer, using the attribute "Read Only" to allow or disallow the change folder options. To avoid this problem, you can configure Windows Explorer so that he used the mark "System" instead of tagging "Read Only". To do this, follow these steps.

Note.Some programs may not work correctly with folders that have set the attribute "System."
    Start the Registry Editor (Regedit.exe).
    Locate the following registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Current Version \ Explorer
    On the Edit menu, point to New,click DWORD Value, and then type the following name for the registry
    UseSystemForSystemFolders
    Right-click the new value, and then type 1 Change.
    then press the OK button.
    Close the Registry Editor.
    After making this change to the registry you have to change the attribute "Read Only" for all affected foldersusing the attrib command on the command line (Command.com or Cmd.exe). To view the syntax for the command attrib, command line, type attrib /?. For example, to change the attribute "Read Only" attribute on the "System" folder to C: \ Test, use the following command:
    attrib-r + s c: \ test
    Spoiler

any kun and gon mods ?

omg this looks super nice. when can we start playing this game? or it's for korean only?
    Blog | FF XIII Review
    Forum and Gallery Rules
    http://reviews.hongfire.com Review beta
    +Rep me if you like my answer -Rep if u don't

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast