Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Top Hentai of 2012

1. Top Hentai of 2012

I know its gonna be hard, but cant wait to see results.

I pick Koutetsu no majo annerose.

Tentacle and Witches is up there for sure. The animation was so fluid and amazing.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Damn I was going to start this thread myself, well I guess someone beat me to it. Oh well anyways.....
    Mine will be
    Evil Woman Executive series
    Ikusa Otome Valkarie G (although I'm not sure if the series has ended)
    Internet Bipolar since '98 (<~~ no, that's not how old I am )
    (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ = (╹◡╹)凸

Kuroinu series, no contest. Hot characters, incredible animation and just overall great direction. The latter lacked quite a bit in episode 2 in comparison to the first episode, but was still very enjoyable for what it was.

Hopefully 2013 will see a sequel series or episode 3, they would be foolish not to make one.

5. Smile015

2012 was a great year!
    As an oppai boy, my top three have to be:

Kyonyuu Fantasy - I love these busty cuties, can't wait for volume 3! Princess Luceria!

Haha Musume Donbori (Oyakodon) - 30 min straight of big breast play with such high quality production value... I still cannot believe this is real!!

Aku no Onna Kanbu: Full Moon Night - My current obsession, Diana is so damn hot that I haven't even been able to focus on the blue chick who also has a fantastic rack!

Overall if I have to choose I say Haha Musume Donbori, simply because we may never see anything like it again so I must cherish it!!

6. koiito kinenbi and brandish for me

7. Please rape me... nothing else comes close imo!

8. Kuroinu series for sure, sadly the second episode couldnt match the quality of the first one but its still very good.
    I also like the 3rd episode of the rinkan club series.

i was a bit disappointed in the euphoria series, it had a nice cast and i wanted to see more characters. Witchslave was also kinda disappointing, the animation quality was great and i liked the look but the story was quite draggy.

It's difficult to choose one. Kuroinu was amazing and very surprising (much more the 1st episode than the 2nd one) but there has been many other great titles like "Please rape me" which has a great quality and funny characters. Something interesting has been the 2 new episodes of Oni Chichi Reborn and Otomedori which has been something really good but shocking.

Choosing only one is impossible, so I made a top 5 choice for 2012

1. Oppai Heart 2
    2. Please Rape me 2
    3. Kansen 5 Daybreak 1
    4. Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend
    5. Brandish 2

Wake Up, Girls! 2014!

My top 5 for 2012

1. Otome Dori
    2. Kuro Inu
    3. Kansen 5 Daybreak
    4. Zettai Junshu Kyousei Kozukuri Kyokashou
    5. Evil Woman full moon night (only one I could think of to complete my top 5 at the monent...)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast