Remove Advertisement
Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast

Thread: Violated Heroine

1. Violated Heroine

Game Links:

Passwords:
    Spoiler
    Due to a request from a developer, the archives have been encrypted.

Kie.nu:

What's the first two letters of the file name in lowercase?

Game:

A hint for the password is the main character's name in lowercase.
    What's the name of the red haired girl in this game?

* There's no password for Omoidashiwarai8888's version when extracting.

Wikis:

Tools: (See Notes section)

Files:

HongFire Files:

Translation:

Instruction for using the SVN:
    Spoiler
    Download Instructions (using TortoiseSVN): Download and install a Subversion Client, such as TortoiseSVN (specific steps may vary if using alternative clients).

• Browse to your desired directory in Windows Explorer (aka Computer) and create a New Folder for the patch.
    • Right-click on this folder and select 'SVN Checkout'. On the screen that appears, enter 'https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/VH/trunk' into the box that says 'URL of Repository'.
    • Ensure that 'Checkout Depth' is set to its default of 'Fully Recursive' and click 'OK'. Your download will proceed without need of further interaction.

Using RPGMaker Trans to Patch VH:
    Spoiler
    Note: Ideally, the game and patch should be placed within the same folder as RPGMaker Trans. If this is the case, RPGMaker Trans can provide selection via dropdown menu and potentially automatically find the patch. If not, then you must select the game/patch via a file chooser.

• Run RPGMaker Trans
    • Select the game to patch via the dropdown or file chooser
    • Select the patch to apply via the dropdown or file chooser
    • Click the Start button
    • Wait until it finishes

Useful Links:

Useful Tips:

• Focus on Attack (Spirit for mages) and Defense, as being able to deal more damage to enemies and take less damage from enemies will make the later part of the game easier.
    • Use around 5-10 saves when playing the game to prevent a glitch from making you have to start over.
    • Do the Onsen Town's quests in this order: Babysitter > Bar Waitress > Delivery Work > Goblin Extermination > Minotaur Extermination > Bodyguard Request.

Windowed Mode:

• If you use a shortcut for this game, adding Dummy ShowTitle Window at the end of the shortcut's target path will cause the game to be in windowed mode. Ex: (C:\Games\VH\RPG_RT.exe Dummy ShowTitle Window)

Alternate RTP Download: *Please read the info above the link before using the RTP*
    Spoiler
    Only use this if you can't install the RTP for any reason.

Unzip with 7-Zip. Put the contents in the VH folder. *(See picture below)* If asked to overwrite folders, choose YES, if asked to overwrite (image) files, choose NO!

Then add the following to your RPG_RT.ini above GameTitle :
    FullPackageFlag=1
    s

RTP Download Link:
    Bayfiles MEGA (Alternative Mirror)

Original Thread:

Notes:

• If you don't want to apply the SVN translation to the game, only the first two tools are required.
    • Make sure your computer's locale is in Japanese before doing anything. (HF pAppLoc will also work)

<I'm making this the new official thread. However, there is a wealth of useful information in the old one, so don't be afraid to search it for answers. - TSR>
    Last edited by jb28147; 06-17-2014 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Update.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dropshot View Post
    This is an on-going game. No one knows when the game will be finished, it's active but people do it a their own time because they're not getting any profit out of it. With the size of the game there will be a million bugs like Skyrim when it's done. As for the edit2, I doubt leveling causes any bugs but you never know this game is quite buggy.

Do you have any controller(s) plugged in? Those things mess with the key layout. But Z, and Enter are "Accept", while X and almost every other key is "Cancel/Menu", movement is the arrow keys. If you want to play 1-handed mode, which is the Number Pad. Enter = Accept, 0 = Cancel, 8 = Up, 6 = Right, 4 = Left, 2 = Down.
    I tried all of your options, still the keyboard is not responding correctly. Maybe it is because I am using applocale?

So reading up on the Quest guide at the wiki, I've noticed that you can trigger an event after you have sex while babysitting the kids there. So I triggered the sex scenes with the kids, and completed the quest... Now the question: To advance on the subsequent scenes, how do I do it? Because I can't get to the house again via the path...
    The World God Only Knows...

5. So I've just started playing this game few day ago. And after finishing the baby sister quest without sex, I came back there few time and noticed that there's a basement in the corner of Sefiria's house, it's been locked. So is there anyway to open that door, 'cause I can't find out the key?

6. Then you'll never get in the basement...

The basement in that house is used primarily for... extra-curricular activities after you've completed the 'requirements' for the sex version of the babysitting quest.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sagimine1 View Post
    I tried all of your options, still the keyboard is not responding correctly. Maybe it is because I am using applocale?
    Then I don't know. The controller is usually my problem, and I have to run it through applocale too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerenado View Post
    So reading up on the Quest guide at the wiki, I've noticed that you can trigger an event after you have sex while babysitting the kids there. So I triggered the sex scenes with the kids, and completed the quest... Now the question: To advance on the subsequent scenes, how do I do it? Because I can't get to the house again via the path...
    It was bugged and should be fixed in the 140301 version of the game.

Regardless if you do that there isn't much after it after you've used Nanako satisfy her need with the children. You can come back to interact with them and get a mini fight plus cut-scene, but nothing has been created beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by rekoj View Post
    So I've just started playing this game few day ago. And after finishing the baby sister quest without sex, I came back there few time and noticed that there's a basement in the corner of Sefiria's house, it's been locked. So is there anyway to open that door, 'cause I can't find out the key?
    The basement opens up if you do either post-babysitting questline. The wiki should have information about it.
    Last edited by dropshot; 03-12-2014 at 10:26 PM.

8. @sagimine1: have you tried rebooting your computer? Sometimes the keyboard buffer doesn't empty properly and causes problems with the rpgmaker controls. Rebooting or using a program that forcefully empties the buffer usually fixes that.

9. Violated Heroine Erika crash

I was wondering if anyone was getting a game crash when Erika attacks? I am unable to get rid of her during the quest and thus am unable to continue due to her crashing the game all the damn time. I have V 1_131215 that I translated with Chiitrans2.

Any suggestions?

Also, while not related to my main question, I have somehow ended up with the alt key corresponding to x, as in x doesn't work and I need to hit alt instead, no clue how I screwed that one up or how to fix it.
    Last edited by mehdon; 03-13-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: stuff

10. Quote Originally Posted by mehdon View Post
    I was wondering if anyone was getting a game crash when Erika attacks? I am unable to get rid of her during the quest and thus am unable to continue due to her crashing the game all the damn time. I have V 1_131215 that I translated with Chiitrans2.

Any suggestions?

Also, while not related to my main question, I have somehow ended up with the alt key corresponding to x, as in x doesn't work and I need to hit alt instead, no clue how I screwed that one up or how to fix it.
    That's a very old version so I doubt anyone can really help you, try getting one of the newer ones from the link(s) above to see if that still happens. As for the 2nd question, I haven't the slightest clue.

Hi all. I need to find a/the 4th dog to mate with. I've got the Onsen one, the one 2 screens away for witch's hut and the Capitol's. So I've got 3/4 Bitch Points. I want to get the 4th so I can get/conceive Nana from the Onsen Dog. Help!

EDIT: Thanks to the guy bellow.
    Last edited by Cerenado; 03-17-2014 at 12:46 PM.
    The World God Only Knows...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cerenado View Post
    Hi all. I need to find a/the 4th dog to mate with. I've got the Onsen one, the one 2 screens away for witch's hut and the Capitol's. So I've got 3/4 Bitch Points. I want to get the 4th so I can get/conceive Nana from the Onsen Dog. Help!
    The quote below should help you find the 4th dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriegmarine View Post

Also, I wasn't too clear about how to get to the Underground City through the Western Cave. First off, the cave is found in the F. West Forest (w-w-w-n-n-n of Hot Springs town; forest w/ a shit ton o' waterways). Entrance to the cave is found in the NE corner of this area (directly north of the spot w/ the rippling water). Once in the cave, go as far south as possible until you come up to 3x4 (approximate) area that is separated from the rest of the cave by a walls and ledges; go to the NE corner of this 3x4 area and move east (invisi doorway here) and you'll jump down into the next area which continues further into the cave system. In the next area, you'll go east until you see a formation of goblins; fight or run past them and move south. You'll come across a formation of crystals blocking the path; just move forward and you'll be given the option to go over them. from there, move west. You'll jump across a small patch of water with another cave entrance directly north of the landing point; DO NOT ENTER THE DOORWAY! move west once more and you'll jump up onto a ledge. From there, it's pretty straight forward.

Quote Originally Posted by blubbolo View Post
    did it 3 times, always loading an old save, i can pass the gate before starting the quest but as i get to that point, i can't enter.
    tried with fatalmix, but if i go in with that cheat,i can't talk or complete the quest
    what i'm doing :
    - got the quest
    - talked with the farmer
    - first task
    - "talking"with the 3 wells (near the cows ,outside, to the far east)
    - getting stuck at the gate

edit: got in with fatalmix, tried to get out by opening the gate, the quest completed itself (it wasas if i got th jey from the woman outside).
    As for this part, I think it glitches if you interact with the far east well. I usually just interact with the one outside the barn then go to the manor.
    Last edited by dropshot; 03-18-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... LastLast