Remove Advertisement
Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: A1C Discussion Thread

Smile022 A1C Discussion Thread

Official websites

Upcoming New Release

Spoiler

August 2014

[PoRO] 鬼父 Rebuild Vol.2「清楚なコスプレニート」

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=815116

[Collaboration Works] 都合のよいセックスフレンド? Hなおねだり鬼仕様! 5人の希望はエロエロヘビーローテーション編/ Tsugou no Yoi Sexfriend ? 3

http://www.call-it-anything.net/prod...oyoisex03.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=815114

September 2014

[PoRO] 町ぐるみの罠~白濁にまみれた肢体~ 「チビ可愛ゆいの恥辱ジェラ・ハメ馴染む街コン」 初回限定版 / Machi Gurumi no Wana 4

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=818780

[Suzukimirano] ヘルタースケルター~白濁の村~ 笑う傀儡編 / Helter Skelter 3

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=818781

BLU-ray Release

Spoiler
    黒獣(クロイヌ)~気高き聖女は白濁に染まる~ Blu-ray HD版 ~オリガ×クロエ&アリシア×プリム Blu-ray HDの城、攻略編~/ Kuroinu Blu-ray - 2014/05/30

http://www.a1c.jp/~majin/product/kuro_bluray.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=804304

[Collaboration Works] トロピカルKISS ~ビチョ濡れ花火はキレイでしょ? Blu-ray HDを見なきゃ後の祭り編~ / Tropical KISS BLU-ray - 2014/06/27

http://www.call-it-anything.net/prod...lkiss_blu.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=808701

[PoRO] 鬼父 Re-born Blu-ray版 ~小生意気な秘湯めぐり・エロ可愛ロードムービーのおっきぃ版~(仮)/ Oni Chichi Re-born Blu-ray - 2014/08/29

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=815111

[2匹目のどぜう] そらのいろ、みずのいろ Blu-ray版 ~誰にも言えない……ヒミツの夏~/ Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro Blu-ray - 2014/10/31

http://www.komagata.biz/product/sora_bluray.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=811317

A1C Re-release

Spoiler
    July 2014

07-11 Floating Material 上巻「いけないのに……わたし」 Re:Price - Floating Material ep. 1 Re:Price (PoRo)
    07-11 Floating Material 下巻「こういうの……スキ」 Re:Price - Floating Material ep. 2 Re:Price (PoRo)
    07-11 乙女蹂躙遊戯~Maiden Infringement Play~ 上巻 Re:Price - Otome Juurin Yuugi Maiden Infringement Play ep. 1 Re:Price (Suzukimirano)
    07-11 乙女蹂躙遊戯~Maiden Infringement Play~ 下巻 Re:Price - Otome Juurin Yuugi Maiden Infringement Play ep. 2 Re:Price (Suzukimirano)
    07-25 Dark Blue Vol.1~ミつめる恥ぢらい~ ロリ声のドSなメイド『かすみ』ちゃんが奏でる隠微な誘い……バイノーラル副音声&特典CD リニューアルリミテッド版 - Dark Blue ep. 1 with drama CD and different voice (PoRo)
    07-25 RIN×SEN~白濁女教師と野郎ども~ 下巻 バイノーラルな『ヤンデレ彼女 リコ』による、副音声&特典CD リニューアルリミテッド版 - RIN×SEN ep. 2 with CD and different voice (Suzukimirano)

August 2014

08-29 Ran→Sem~白濁デルモ妻のミイラ捕り~ 一ノ瀬莉子 自己解放編 バイノーラルな『家庭教師 色葉(いろは)』による、副音声&特典CD リニューアルリミテッド版 -Ran→Sem ep. 1 with CD and different voice (Suzukimirano)
    Last edited by OONA; 08-09-2014 at 12:59 AM.
    If you are afraid of death then you have yet to realize what life exactly is

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

3. In my view, having Kuroinu not get more episodes is the biggest injustice to hentai the world has ever seen.

Though if I was forced to choose between having this Crossmix Special or having another episode of Kuroinu, I think I would just off myself.

As for future crossmixs, I guess I would have to go with the Helter Skelter x Last Waltz combo.

But then again, all the hentai listed in these last couple posts would be an interesting cross mix, so i dont know what to choose

4. Quote Originally Posted by Takahashiro View Post
    Hell yeah I would want a kuroinu sequel, especially since they introduced all of the girls from the game and then did nothing with many of them. The crossmix I would like to see the most is ran-sem/helter skelter. Other than that maybe ran-sem or helter skelter/last waltz, or ran-sem/cafe junkie, where the girls from the cafe get broken in by the believe lab. Cafe Junkie/Yume Kui, with the cafe girls getting a new job as eroge developers only to get raped by their boss would also be interesting.
    I don't really remember the story/plot behind Last Waltz. Is that the one when they are all stuck on an island and all the clubs just start raping all the girls? How would we go about doing a cross mix with that one.

In my view, having Kuroinu not get more episodes is the biggest injustice to hentai the world has ever seen.
    The pink haired girl was really hot, and I was really hoping she would get a nice scene. Very disappointed.

Though if I was forced to choose between having this Crossmix Special or having another episode of Kuroinu, I think I would just off myself.
    Spoken like a true hentai enthusiast.
    Kai....hō

Quote Originally Posted by prosolerion View Post
    i know , but the more girls get rape , the more better the game will be
    Quote Originally Posted by OONA View Post
    can't find words, definitely awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Superluccix View Post
    As much as I'm hyped for Crossmix, I'd probably choose the new Kuroinu episode in a heartbeat.

Which is pretty logical, because I find Kuroinu to be the superior series compared to Ran->Sem. Both are incredible and definitely part of the crème de la crème of what hentai animation has to offer to date, but where Kuroinu did everything nearly perfect (minus the pacing problems of episode 2, which was still a great episode when it finally got going during the second half), Ran->Sem had these irritating rushed creampie scenes that lasted no longer than 5 seconds or so and that's a serious downside for me. Those dark elves in episode one of Kuroinu however... holy shit, they both sure had great 'finishing' scenes after 5-10 minutes of non-stop fucking.

However, don't get me wrong. Of course I loved Ran->Sem and this is more like me pointing out what could have been better instead of what was wrong with it. Who knows, they might correct this issue in Crossmix.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wizoo View Post

The pink haired girl was really hot, and I was really hoping she would get a nice scene. Very disappointed.

Spoken like a true hentai enthusiast.
    I totally agree with you here. I was looking forward to the pink haired Prim the most and she didnt even get a scene, so disappointing.

And about the Last Waltz crossmix. Yeah Last Waltz is the clubs raping on an island or whatever. So I guess it wouldnt make much sense for them to have a crossmix with anybody.

I guess a better one would be the Helter Skelter one, both have cults that rape and can be logically be there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimorphic View Post
    As much as I'm hyped for Crossmix, I'd probably choose the new Kuroinu episode in a heartbeat.

Which is pretty logical, because I find Kuroinu to be the superior series compared to Ran->Sem. Both are incredible and definitely part of the crème de la crème of what hentai animation has to offer to date, but where Kuroinu did everything nearly perfect (minus the pacing problems of episode 2, which was still a great episode when it finally got going during the second half), Ran->Sem had these irritating rushed creampie scenes that lasted no longer than 5 seconds or so and that's a serious downside for me. Those dark elves in episode one of Kuroinu however... holy shit, they both sure had great 'finishing' scenes after 5-10 minutes of non-stop fucking.

However, don't get me wrong. Of course I loved Ran->Sem and this is more like me pointing out what could have been better instead of what was wrong with it. Who knows, they might correct this issue in Crossmix.
    Yeah I think I would have to agree here as well. I was mainly saying they were both the same in the sense of being creme of the crop hentai titles.

Though I do think Kuroinu had the superior episode, (episode 1) when compared with Ran Sem. Its just they are both in that Grade A level of hentai so I said they were the same, though I would give Kuroinu episode 1 an A+

And yeah, the cumshots were like the icing on the cake. The cake would have been good enough, but the icing makes it extra special

Nothing beats those two dark elves. (Though really was looking forward to pink haired Prim)

7. Yeah the only crossmix I see in Suzukimarino/Guilty list that would most likely work well with Ran->Sem is most likely Helter Skelter since Terou (the fat bad guy) could potentially be partners in crime with Majima

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dimorphic View Post

I agree they're both top tier h-animes, and some of the best material we've received in the last few years, Kuroinu is probably my second favorite h-anime to come out in the last three years after RAn->Sem. Personally I prefer Ran->Sem over Kuroinu though, I favor the setting/VA's/plot/character designs of Ran->Sem, they are both pretty equal in production value though. I thought the whole Believe Lab and Kaiho thing was pretty unique of Ran->Sem and it works so perfectly well as a plot for a h-anime.

Also, I actually liked the second episode of Kuroinu more than the first. I loved the first episode but it had some stomach stretch/inflation that's a boner killer for me. I just don't find it appealing. Also you guys know I'm obviously a HUGE Ran->Sem fan, well I'm an even bigger Crimson Comics fan (just go look at my crimson comics thread), and if any of you have ever looked at some of his works you know his forte is foreplay and teasing, so what I loved about episode 2 of Kuroinu was that foreplay scene with the blonde girl. Holy shit was that scene fucking hot, I also enjoyed the little goblin guys fucking the nuns. The humiliation factor was delicious in that scene.

One thing I did notice about Kuroinu though was at times it looked like they did that thing where all they do is just fast forward the animation to make it look more intense, Ran->Sem did this too a little bit in the second episode during Anna's basement scene but not to the extent Kuroinu did. I love hard fucking and I still found it pretty hot, but that was just something I kinda recognized after watching Kuroinu over a few times.

And, ya I agree with you about those 5 second creampie scenes! I always thought the sex scenes in Ran->Sem needed to be longer.

So to me Ran->Sem is a 10/10, or A+ as it was put, and Kurionu is a 9.5/10, which is also an A.

But to me I'm hoping this Cross Mix is successful and hopefully the money from it can go to possibly funding a sequel to Kuroinu, since their both a1c. I'm like you guy and was pretty disappointed after they didn't continue after episode two. But hopefully this will show them that sequels can be just as successful as fresh new material.
    Last edited by Wizoo; 06-16-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    Kai....hō

Wouldn't it actually make sense to create more episodes of a popular title like kuroinu, instead of something new and unproven. The fanbase is there why not milk the series a little more while of course maintaining the quality. Movies and videogames for example do it all the time, but even though some hentai series get very popular, they still are not getting continued.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizoo View Post
    I agree they're both top tier h-animes, and some of the best material we've received in the last few years, Kuroinu is probably my second favorite h-anime to come out in the last three years after RAn->Sem. Personally I prefer Ran->Sem over Kuroinu though, I favor the setting/VA's/plot/character designs of Ran->Sem, they are both pretty equal in production value though. I thought the whole Believe Lab and Kaiho thing was pretty unique of Ran->Sem and it works so perfectly well as a plot for a h-anime.

Also, I actually liked the second episode of Kuroinu more than the first. I loved the first episode but it had some stomach stretch/inflation that's a boner killer for me. I just don't find it appealing. Also you guys know I'm obviously a HUGE Ran->Sem fan, well I'm an even bigger Crimson Comics fan (just go look at my crimson comics thread), and if any of you have ever looked at some of his works you know his forte is foreplay and teasing, so what I loved about episode 2 of Kuroinu was that foreplay scene with the blonde girl. Holy shit was that scene fucking hot, I also enjoyed the little goblin guys fucking the nuns. The humiliation factor was delicious in that scene.
    Well, stomach inflation (and on some occasions pregnancy) is a plus for me... so that figures.
    I agree that the foreplay in episode 2 was very well done and although it did take a while before the real sex happened, the build up towards it made it much hotter. I also loved how she tried to crawl away at the end, only to get cummed inside multiple times in a row. Pure domination.

What I do disagree with however is the insertion of the goblin segment. In my opinion, that was exactly the thing that really ruined the potential that the second episode had by a certain extent. The main problem was the little amount of time they gave these goblin scenes, which made it feel very rushed and unsatisfying. Now, what if they had cut out the goblins and instead gave a brief 3 minute recap of how the kingdom got attacked, overtaken and directly started with Alicia in the prison? This would have given them more than enough time to fit in Alicia getting raped AND Prim AND perhaps even some of those hot subordinates. Think about it, even with some brief pauses from the action both characters could have had at least 10 minutes of solid action. But unfortunately they choose for those goblins and nuns at the beginning, which in turn resulted in too little time left for anything other than Alicia. And they somehow thought that showing us for a few seconds what was happening behind the scenes was going to solve this, but of course this only made people realize how much better it could have been.

Not to mention the false advertising where they inserted a 40-second scene featuring the dark elves from last episode, yet promoted the fuck out of that small scene by putting it in the preview video and of course clearing some space to put it on the backcover. They knew damn well what they were doing and how much people wanted those elves again. Looking back at it, it would have been a smarter choice to switch the content of the episodes around. Episode 2 was great, but incredibly overshadowed by the hotness of the first one. If they would produce a third episode with scenes of that loli getting raped by monsters and adapt it well, it would definitely be a great follow-up.

And, ya I agree with you about those 5 second creampie scenes! I always thought the sex scenes in Ran->Sem needed to be longer.

So to me Ran->Sem is a 10/10, or A+ as it was put, and Kurionu is a 9.5/10, which is also an A.
    Indeed, it's the only thing that really bothered me. Otherwise it would have been 10/10 material for sure. Because of that, those scores are the other way around for me.

But to me I'm hoping this Cross Mix is successful and hopefully the money from it can go to possibly funding a sequel to Kuroinu, since their both a1c. I'm like you guy and was pretty disappointed after they didn't continue after episode two. But hopefully this will show them that sequels can be just as successful as fresh new material.
    It's been almost a year since Majin's last release, Kyonyuu Fantasy 02, which was an incredibly mediocre episode compared to the first one if you ask me. Not sure if this team is still even in business, as they haven't even update their website for quite a while now. Hopefully they'll make a return like Suzuki Mirano did.

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashiro View Post
    Wouldn't it actually make sense to create more episodes of a popular title like kuroinu, instead of something new and unproven. The fanbase is there why not milk the series a little more while of course maintaining the quality. Movies and videogames for example do it all the time, but even though some hentai series get very popular, they still are not getting continued.
    Dude, I've been saying this exact sort of thing over and over. No idea what's going on in the heads of these Japanese hentai producers, and I'm also a bit disappointed by their lack of openness. In the game industry for example, developers tell their fans what they're up to, what could possibly happen in the future and why they decide so do something or why not. Not in the hentai industry though, here it's grasping at straws. I understand that 'western gaijin scum' are left out, but as far as I can tell, most Japanese fans are left in the dark as much as we are.

11. Well, stomach inflation (and on some occasions pregnancy) is a plus for me... so that figures.
    I agree that the foreplay in episode 2 was very well done and although it did take a while before the real sex happened, the build up towards it made it much hotter. I also loved how she tried to crawl away at the end, only to get cummed inside multiple times in a row. Pure domination.
    Ya, I loved it when she tried to crawl away and he pulled her back and then mounted her. Quality fucking stuff right there, mate.

What I do disagree with however is the insertion of the goblin segment. In my opinion, that was exactly the thing that really ruined the potential that the second episode had by a certain extent. The main problem was the little amount of time they gave these goblin scenes, which made it feel very rushed and unsatisfying. Now, what if they had cut out the goblins and instead gave a brief 3 minute recap of how the kingdom got attacked, overtaken and directly started with Alicia in the prison? This would have given them more than enough time to fit in Alicia getting raped AND Prim AND perhaps even some of those hot subordinates. Think about it, even with some brief pauses from the action both characters could have had at least 10 minutes of solid action. But unfortunately they choose for those goblins and nuns at the beginning, which in turn resulted in too little time left for anything other than Alicia. And they somehow thought that showing us for a few seconds what was happening behind the scenes was going to solve this, but of course this only made people realize how much better it could have been.
    Ya, I guess the goblin scene was a little irrelevant (still hot) and it does make a lot more sense to have the Alicia AND a Prim scene over it instead. It all comes back to execution, you can have quality production and all the other stuff that goes into making a great H-Anime but if your execution is bad then it all goes to waste. That's what I was saying about the Cross-Mix, they seem to have all the pieces it takes to make a potential classic H-Anime but the question remains will they be able to execute it.

I think a good example of this is Ryou Seibai! and Kotowari. Both of these had all the pieces to make a pretty good H-Anime: Good production, sexy character designs, nice artwork, the stories although a little iffy have/had potential, but they obviously couldn't execute properly and we ended with some pretty sub-par fap material.

So looks to me like you guys really didn't like the execution on the second episode.

Not to mention the false advertising where they inserted a 40-second scene featuring the dark elves from last episode, yet promoted the fuck out of that small scene by putting it in the preview video and of course clearing some space to put it on the backcover. They knew damn well what they were doing and how much people wanted those elves again. Looking back at it, it would have been a smarter choice to switch the content of the episodes around. Episode 2 was great, but incredibly overshadowed by the hotness of the first one. If they would produce a third episode with scenes of that loli getting raped by monsters and adapt it well, it would definitely be a great follow-up.

hAhahaha.. false advertising. Let's not forget the fiasco that was Wanna.SpartanSex. Most all companies are guilty of the false or misleading advertisement. I remember everyone was crying about how Sakaki never got dicked down even though it showed her getting fucked on the cover of the first Ran->Sem episode. Yea, I completely agree with switching episode 1 & 2 around that actually makes a lot of sense. I'm telling you guys I got a good feeling we'll see a sequel to Kurionu, personally I'm not into lolis though does absolutely nothing for me, but I wanna see the short pinkhaired girl with the massive tits get fucked though.

I really don't see nothing wrong with hentai-companies wanting to try out new series and material, but what they should do is look at their successful series and take pieces from those and implement them into their new ones.

Not in the hentai industry though, here it's grasping at straws. I understand that 'western gaijin scum' are left out, but as far as I can tell, most Japanese fans are left in the dark as much as we are.
    I actually think our thread here is probably the best on the internet regarding the Cross-Mix. I check out the thread for Ran->Sem/Cross mix they have over on 2chan and it's pretty lackluster compared to ours, hardly any info, updates, or pics or anything. Wouldn't doubt it if we have a lot of Japanese fans lurking our thread. Although their hentai-general discussion shits on ours. Then again Hongfire lost a lot of people after they took down all the downloads.

Yeah the only crossmix I see in Suzukimarino/Guilty list that would most likely work well with Ran->Sem is most likely Helter Skelter since Terou (the fat bad guy) could potentially be partners in crime with Majima
    Spoiler

Look at these two! They have to be related, maybe cousins, or maybe Majima is his uncle or something.
    Kai....hō

Imagine majima and terou in the helter skelter village, holding riko in the air just by their dicks, like the elf in kuroinu ep1.

Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast