Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Hentai Game 2013?

1. Best Hentai Game 2013?

Remove Advertisement
    I was hoping to get some help from the community, I'm new at all this stuff but well have interest in it. I am trying to find a game where I can fully customize characters (maybe has a mod for thicker hips/thighs ), can anyone help me find such a game?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Try this games:
    Artificial Girl 3, Artificial Academy, 3D Custom Girl, Houkago Custom Time and last but not least Custom AI-Droid.

greetings
    Nanao

~ Type-Moon & Touhou ~
    Sorry for my english... it's absolutly not the best!

Blog Entries
    IMO a bad question to ask when even 1/3 of the year hasn't passed.

Since I have tastes in HRPG/SLG more than in 3D games, I'm rooting for Madou Koukaku (releases 26th this month). It even has customization of your "battle dolls" to an extent though not as much as the above mentioned... Anyway are you strictly looking for customization-heavy games only or just asking people for what "the best eroge of 2013" is?
    Last edited by sailabc1; 04-21-2013 at 02:05 AM.
    IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEENUS AGAIN! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

5. Well I apologize , since it is my fault for not specifying what I meant in the question. I'd just meant that what was the best game in people's opinions, that has come out to date. I'm just someone who loves customization, so yes i'd say anything that is customization heavy. Btw Nanao, thank you very much for the recommendations. I did try out AI Droid, just sitting here trying to get it to work, and see how it is haha.

Blog Entries
    Among 2D, you can try most Custom Reido series games by KISS then. None are 2013 games though.
    IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEE!!! TIME TO CONQUER THE WORLD WITH MY PEENUS AGAIN! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    If you like the Rance series and the company that made it, join the AliceSoft Fan Club!

7. I think your tried to say Best of 2012 Hentai Games...
    To know me is to love me !!!

Schoolmate (1) has many clothes customization but not body.
    About body customizations I think Premium Play Darkness, Schoolmate 2 and Sexy Beach Zero from Illusion has some nice customizations. There is one game from Teatime but I don't remember the name (Something Kanojo), and I remember reading that it has the most complete and radical system to modify a girls characteristics. Also I saw on a video that you can drag for example her cheeks like modeling putty.
    Also, Artificial Academy let's you customize a lot of the characters, and even the male ones. Small and fragile, fat, and sporty guy.
    KISS's Custom Maid 3d also has an excellent customization screen, with lots of clothes and options, and is constantly receiving updates (in the form of mods)
    NooB Helper

Feel free to ask me questions if you are lost with something, but don't expect for me to give you download links for games
    If I was helpful, then hit the and Rep me up or add me as a friend
    To those who felt I helped them and +Repped me up: thanks! I do collect and treasure your little grey squares!

9. you mean Netowaku Netoraru Karemachi Kanojo (NNKK)? best 3D-customization that teatime ever made
    i think Schoolmate 2 doesn't have body customization

anyway, i would recommend Custom Maid 3D, Artificial Girl 3 and Artificial Academy since they have body customizations that you wanted
    if you have high specs, you might want to try Houkago Custom Time and NNKK from teatime, it also has lot of nice customizations

as for 2D, you might want to try games that sailabc1 recommend for you

i cant believe ppl are actually posting in this thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrams View Post
    i cant believe ppl are actually posting in this thread
    Anything particular you find wrong with that?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast