Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: [Illusion] Musumakeup! (preopen)

1. [Illusion] Musumakeup! (preopen)

Title: Musumakeup
    Home page: http://www.illusion.jp/preview/musume/index.html
    Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=773427&gc=gc

Release: July 26

Demo Mirror (Thanks to Jingai)
    Spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingai View Post
    Here is a small demo of the game at MEGA, and one image.

Concept and Story (thanks to remymartin1986)
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by remymartin1986 View Post
    very rough translation..

Concept
    ILLUSION’s upcoming “daughter fostering”! You were chosen by chance to watch over the growth of your daughter, through a father eyes.
    Once grown, daughter will be customizable to your favorite looks!
    Story implements new 3D drawings which are done in real time!
    Enjoy ecchi scenes in an assortment of situations, possible viewing from anywhere 360 degrees!

Story
    One day, in the back of a cave you happen to find “The flower garden that will protect the Dragons” where you see a baby all alone. This is a story of love, nurturing, ナタネ(Baby’s name?)as you foster her. You will teach, laughing, cry and live together. However, there things in life your daughter cannot experience by herself. Do you continue to keep watch over her daughter, or do you take her as a woman. It is your choice…

Features (thanks to ShadowRFox and JM0) Updated 31/05
    Spoiler
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRFox View Post
    So far we know Musumakeup will have:
    -A customizing system for your adopted daughter (hair style/color, eyes, breasts, skin color, glasses, ear ring, eye patch). So far the customization system seem to only take place during the "teen years" of your daughter. There no signs of being able to customize your daughter at every stage of growth.
    -4 heroines, your daughter and 3 girls from the town/village you're stay at.
    -6 locations so far with a day and night version.
    -H-scenes have a little toolbar in the upper left corner similar to SchoolMate (I assume with the same commands: Clothes | Position | Camera | Setting)
    -There a toolbar in the lower right corner. I'm just guessing it for the cum inside/outside, girl cum alone, etc since we haven't seen any cum gauge.

So far it look like I'm wrong about Musumakeup and I'm good with it. Although I'm looking forward to the point where Illusion reveal the "gameplay" of Musumakeup. We seen a menu system with the locations and girls on it, and I can't tell whether it Free-mode or part of the main story mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by JM0 View Post
    okay update time, this ones a big one.

So first off, we have good news, the daughter is has multiple personality options (or at least voices), this is more than i would have expected.

secondly all the characters now have voice samples.

the H preview has had a minor update (showing chara customization screen before freeplay).

There is a new 30 sec trailer, which at time of writing doesn't load properly. (probably the old trailer, though it is interesting to note that there are a lot of 3d environments shown which, to me at least, hints at gameplay of some sort).

finally a new page has been added called "flow" It showcases customization. shows some glimpses of VN story elements (nothing about any potential gameplay though...)
    The last step of the flow being H. There is little i can say about this though as i lack the necessary skills to translate anything coherent.

EDIT: so from what we can gather so far the following is more or less guaranteed: this game will have some customisation options for the titular musume (including voice options), other romantic interests will (as far as we know) only have customisable clothing (from what is shown this is limited to only 2 outfits per chara).

Gameplay as far as we known right now only consist of some sort of story mode (only VN has been confirmed at this point), and a free mode (think PPD/schoolmate esque h-scene only mode).
    Judging by the screenshots of the VN parts, i'm not so sure there will be any gameplay beyond VN anymore... (i hate to bring bad news but it's better to keep expectations realistic especially given the way people tend to overhype thing).

interesting to note the interface seems to be a large part in english, not all of it of course.

EDIT2: lucky for you sigfried you've got your "papa", two of the voice samples for the daughter have it. (an interesting choice on illusions part as it's use is more commonly associated with younger children, unlike otou-san which has a more adult sound to it)

EDIT3: curious two of the pages in the news feed link to the same content, yet they have different URLs. I guess the webmaster dun goofed.

EDIT4 (LAST ONE I SWEAR): i forgot to mention "DAD" (the main chara) doesn't have a voice sample, thought that might be interesting.

Movies Mirror link (thanks to Jingai) Updated 07/06
    Spoiler
    I've uploaded the movie to MediaFire.
    A short video showing the character maker at MediaFire, and a few images.
    Here's a very short video showing an H-scene at MeidaFire, and another image.

Some links are broken, just click on the "view post" button, on the quote, after the name to get updated links
    Last edited by joethebeast; 06-21-2013 at 10:31 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by athrun59 View Post
    Yes i love cel shading and i'm good with it.. The fact is i don't consider PPD Studio Pro like a poser ( we can't control fully the body ) and HET poser is not a complete poser. The fact i love the celshading, it's because is like a hentai anime like and illusion is really good with it than 3d.

Anyway, Akira 1555 : i made some new scenes in Digital Mate and HET go see it , it's full uncensored LOL !
    Well, I'd say you can add some parts to control in PSPro. Or some did. But I can't personally tell more. Anyway, wait and see. At least you're having some fun. Tried DigiMate, but the fact it's quite hard to apply proper AA in the game doesn't make me want to experiment much more with it (and the guy looks like the one you'd like to punch in the face anyway). Not enough possibilities in HET. Out of all these, I'd go with PPD which is filled with mods and where it is possible to add more limbs to control, but I don't pose in it either. Mileage varies so much...
    Last edited by Akira1555; 05-18-2013 at 10:07 AM.

4. Just to say the third girl is not a blacksmith, she is the only daughter of a former imperial alchemist household and she is trying to restore it. She is aiming for Hop the dragon and for that she make her move on the father.

She has high pride and is good by nature. She is also the tsundere character.

It's basicaly all we know about her for now.
    Last edited by H1TJ5; 05-18-2013 at 09:40 PM.

The character'r evolution makes me think that ORE was an experiment to give later some moe characters like the middle aged daughter on the video.
    NooB Helper - Feel free to ask me questions if you are lost with something, but don't expect for me to give you download links for games
    If I was helpful, then hit the and Rep me up or add me as a friend and let's all dance!
    To those who felt I helped them and +Repped me up: thanks! I do collect and treasure your little grey squares!

6. this looks interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Knoloa View Post
    If there is a bar, a blacksmith and a church, then maybe those could play a role in the "training" part of the gameplay. That said, we still know nothing of what the game will look like outside of the H-scenes, so yeah the "raising a daughter" part might all be ADV. But I kind of doubt that the meat of the gameplay is going to be an ADV since "ADV" don't even appear in the game's description, unless it's a marketing trick from Illusion.
    Wow I didn't even consider that. The other three heroines work in the church, bar, or alchemy lab and those 3 locations could easily be made into a training location for you daughter. If Illusion include some type stats for your daughter then those location would serve to increase those stats. Although if there are no stats then maybe sending your daughter to location may change her personality to be more like the other heroines.

But that assuming its not a straight ADV. I know getchu don't have it listed as one, but my faith in Illusion in these days have been shaky at best

8. Lol if MC is lazy he will fuck adoptive daughter else he will use the daughter as a bait to attract the other three girls.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Knoloa View Post
    Im shocked. It's not because he is an orc that he doesn't have the right to educate himself, suggesting that orcs are stupid brutes who only know pillage and rape is of incredibly bad tastes. As for this picture, you could take it either way, for me it's quite clear that he is helping her fixing her clothes.
    Please, stop the discrimination against orcs.
    Not sure if that is sarcasm, or you are dead serious...

XX Kanojo no Tsukurikata 2 Translation patch ver 3.04
    download
    Thanks hiremi for the patching, and aoyu18 for partial translation and me for H skills and statuses translation.
    FULLTIME NEW GAME: UNDEROID PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION THREAD
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...Release-Thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by kinglupus View Post
    Can you stop being an Orcist bigot for three seconds? Geez, I thought we lived in the 21st century...

Quote Originally Posted by kinglupus View Post
    It's likely sarcasm, pushed very, very far...

Now, now, stop fighting & get fapping. Peace out.
    Found a door at a mall with a VERY interesting sign...
    Spoiler
    http://i.imgur.com/Kg7oH.jpg
    And yes, that is me
    Quote Originally Posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.
    And use SEARCH THREAD button, please! If you don't read this, you are BLIND.

Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast