Page 35 of 177 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: 【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

1. 【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

For those who wants to try the game, just google "R7P2-27v2(130623)"
    The pw is sstm, and its already moded in with extra characters

------------------------------------------------

This game and its expansion pack has been out for a while now. Is there no thread for it on hongfire?
    Basically its a turn based game where you choose a character who can be the king of a planet, general or officer working under a king, or a nobody civilian.

Through out the game, you could find jobs, improve your personal stats, advance in your rank, befriend npcs, get married, and retire to play as your son.
    No matter who you choose and what you choose to do though, the other hundreds of characters in game will also move according to their own desire.
    This means, they could gain ranks, get married, have children and die as well. They may also sleep with your wife, attempt to kill you, or invite you to dinner depending on your relationship with them. Of course, you can do the same thing to them.

The game is so open-ended in fact you could sleep with anyone in the game including your daughter, your mother, your sister, your grand daughter, npc's family members etc... with corresponding consequences. This allows some interesting game mechanics such as shaming your king by sleeping and impregnating his wife thus forcing him to commit suicide and you take over the whole nation. Or asking for your ally's daughter when he requests your reinforcement.

The NTR aspect for the player is really heavy as well. Putting your daughter in charge of a fleet and you risk her being captured and raped by your enemy. Joining a political faction and you risk your wife being blackmailed by your party leader...

Depsite all the freedom you have and the different role-playing possibilities, the game itself also has a very strong story line for most of the nations you may play in.
    Too bad there is no English translation available. This really is one of the best H-Game I have played in the past 5 years. In terms of gameplay, it completely trumps the likes of Sengoku Rance.

One interesting feature added in the expansion pack is the loli graphics. Basically, most of the girls in game now have different portraits and H-CGs based on their age. For lolicons out there, it certainly is a great addition.

Oh and the modding community, did I mention player custom characters and H-CGs?

Some of the default girls:

Girls from one certain mod:

Last edited by 709zzy; 07-24-2013 at 02:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Quote Originally Posted by redhat009 View Post
    kannon3

You fucking awesome thank you this game is finally playable.
    trust me it took a ton of time to get everything to work. Im surprised no one else has uploaded all the stuff together. Glad i can help out everyone.

4. sorry for the multipost but i just fixed the numbers! if you get rid of 105u and 106u it fixes the numbers!

5. thanks a lot kannon your work is great i did get rid of u105 and u106 but i still can't have numbers :s i have letters instead and i don't understand their meaning

6. Quote Originally Posted by logan5432 View Post
    thanks a lot kannon your work is great i did get rid of u105 and u106 but i still can't have numbers :s i have letters instead and i don't understand their meaning
    All u106 does is give you items on a certain month. I have no idea what u105.txt does though, I'll have to download to see. HOWEVER, I can see a problem if the item strings representing the name were somehow translated so that the game no longer recognized the original japanese names for the items.

Originally the reason why the item names were left alone even though they could be translated through the .csv files is that changing the names prevented the game from giving you items, because it didn't understand the new names when it ran events to give you items. Deleting the u106.txt might prevent errors, but you will still probably have problems getting items if all events are not translated the same regarding item names.

Long story short, to the guys translating, please be consistent with item names, or leave them alone and just modify the description.

7. Ok, it downloaded in maybe 2 minutes. So thank you for that, this game is pretty awesome. The only issue mine has is that commands and information (in English) go outside of their designated panels and run into words in different panels. You can still make out words however, as long as your not dyslexic. So anyone who has doubts, relinquish them. I have no problem seeing numbers, everything like age, loyalty, attack, defense, everything displays correctly (I did not get rid of any files or change anything). Item names are still in Japanese but that is the least of concerns since the explanation of them is in English. Dialogue is a bit...different lol but there is enough English spoken that even when they throw some weird ass words out there and botch sentences with overuse of punctuation, your still plenty able to understand the situation and what is being said between the players. I have only seen one scenario that actually had Japanese in it. The only reason I bring it up is that I'm somewhat of a grammar Nazi. Still not sure how taking planets and a few other commands work but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Very easy to navigate and VERY, very playable now. I tip my hat to you sir and thank you for all your help. I do have a few more questions however concerning the mods you said you had in your game earlier, what are they and what are their file names or locations? Are they enabled in the version I am currently playing? What do your mods change from the base game? Also I would like to hear about any other mods people have and where I could find them. I've been occasionally looking at the thread and following links but still unsure what I am looking for and how to get them since most of the links lead to more threads and walls and walls of Japanese. I am not new to modding my own games but I've never tried to mod a game that wasn't in English.

8. CDR- the panel issue will probably be something that will always be an issue. Honestly i downloaded a premodded game so im not sure which mods i do or do not have. I know i have the extra characters and the extra kingdoms mods. I also have that item cheat mod.

Gman prime- when i looked at the file it looked like it gave you items so i got rid of it. after i did so it fixed my issue with the numbers. I think a way to get beyond the item name thing would be to add the name in the description. they should have enough room for it and the description.

Logan- Im sorry to hear that man It is just what worked for me. The letters replace the numbers but they are consistent so with some paper and a pen you can decode it.

9. *WIP* Rai7PUK English [Patch] Alpha Build 2

Old Screenis

Thank you very much to all people for rep+

Current build contains:

-Rai7PUK [Main game + Addon]

-All patches

-Partial name translation

-Partial item translation

-Partial planet translation

-Partial interface translation

-Translated test_input

Changelog Alpha Build 2:

-Partial name translation added

-Partial item translation added

-Partial planet translation added

-All mods are removed

-Fixed critical bug (Thanks Darksoullo!)

-Translated test_input added

Changelog Alpha Build 1:

-Events fixed -> All events should work correctly

-Items fixed -> All items should work correctly

-Mod Compatibility -> Alpha Build 1 should be compatible to any japanese mods

Mods uploaded on Hongfire:

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
    Also, if you want mods , I recommend you follow the below links:

1) http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...67#post3507267

2) http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...83#post3507383

Some really nice mods there, particularly the ones that prevent the game from running out of the characters (it's in Graph's favoured mods). To use the mods , just extract the txt files to the "EVE" folder.

Mod sites in Japanese:

www49.atwiki.jp

http://ux.getuploader.com/rai7/

Download links:

English Alpha Build 2

RAI7PUK*Untouched* [Complete Updated Game]

Japanese version modded by some chinese modder

Download links for Alpha Build 1:

English Alpha Build 1

HOTFIX

Download links for old interface patch:

Exe Only

Complete Game

Please note:

English Alpha 1 Exe only works in English Alpha Build 1!

Here are some of the abbrevations which i have used in the game:

MRS = Mistress

PRSNL = Personnel

ECON = Economy

PPL = People

OPN = Operation

Credits:

12pool3
    GmanPrimeX
    Darksoullo
    rai7wiki
    Taro8
    Last edited by guiagh23; 02-19-2014 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Update

10. Dang that looks good. What more are you planing on doing ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by CDR4230 View Post
    I do have a few more questions however concerning the mods you said you had in your game earlier, what are they and what are their file names or locations? Are they enabled in the version I am currently playing? What do your mods change from the base game? Also I would like to hear about any other mods people have and where I could find them. I've been occasionally looking at the thread and following links but still unsure what I am looking for and how to get them since most of the links lead to more threads and walls and walls of Japanese. I am not new to modding my own games but I've never tried to mod a game that wasn't in English.
    You can call me the mod guy since I know what most of the mods are. "u" files in the eve folder are mods and are activated while in there. The file that was uploaded by Kannon3 has some mods in there already. Some notable ones are...

"u002" and "u003"- these are the marketplace events that pop up allowing you to buy an item (if you have the money). A good one since well... you buy items. What's wrong with that? Very random popping up for some reason.

"u004"- is the event that pops up celebrating a persons pregnancy. No problems here.

"u005" and "u006"- the event that a older son comes to age (17 I think?) and allows you to go ahead and play as them. Your choice if you agree or not. No problems here.

"u045 through u051"- this one allows female rulers and faction leaders. I got some words for this one in my mod list. Believe it or not this was not a default feature.

You see "u239"? I got some words for that one in my mod list. Makes the A.I more active in the relationship bonding. No more 40 year old virgins. (Like seriously? Well okay there was that one princess...........who I turned into a slave )

This page that I translated with a plugin of mine has a huge list of mods. Back on Page 24 post #238 I found a small group of mods from there that I posted. Pretty good mods imo.

I'm trying to figure out with the mods the perfect one to get the prison scenes to be a little more in depth. Pretty basic with the overlord (actually everything seems less with the overlord ). Gotta watch out with messing with the "xp" files as they seem to effect the sex scenes. Still gotta do some research on which mod does the most with the prison since capturing females seems...dull.

I think I know what a good deal of these mods do though some of them are a pain to actually activate.

12. so I did add the mods you uploaded! you seem to know a lot about the game one of my biggest problems is talking to my children how do i know which of the three options to pick?

Page 35 of 177 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast