Remove Advertisement
Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: 【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

1. 【Space Warfare Sim】Rai 7 PUK

For those who wants to try the game, just google "R7P2-27v2(130623)"
    The pw is sstm, and its already moded in with extra characters

------------------------------------------------

This game and its expansion pack has been out for a while now. Is there no thread for it on hongfire?
    Basically its a turn based game where you choose a character who can be the king of a planet, general or officer working under a king, or a nobody civilian.

Through out the game, you could find jobs, improve your personal stats, advance in your rank, befriend npcs, get married, and retire to play as your son.
    No matter who you choose and what you choose to do though, the other hundreds of characters in game will also move according to their own desire.
    This means, they could gain ranks, get married, have children and die as well. They may also sleep with your wife, attempt to kill you, or invite you to dinner depending on your relationship with them. Of course, you can do the same thing to them.

The game is so open-ended in fact you could sleep with anyone in the game including your daughter, your mother, your sister, your grand daughter, npc's family members etc... with corresponding consequences. This allows some interesting game mechanics such as shaming your king by sleeping and impregnating his wife thus forcing him to commit suicide and you take over the whole nation. Or asking for your ally's daughter when he requests your reinforcement.

The NTR aspect for the player is really heavy as well. Putting your daughter in charge of a fleet and you risk her being captured and raped by your enemy. Joining a political faction and you risk your wife being blackmailed by your party leader...

Depsite all the freedom you have and the different role-playing possibilities, the game itself also has a very strong story line for most of the nations you may play in.
    Too bad there is no English translation available. This really is one of the best H-Game I have played in the past 5 years. In terms of gameplay, it completely trumps the likes of Sengoku Rance.

One interesting feature added in the expansion pack is the loli graphics. Basically, most of the girls in game now have different portraits and H-CGs based on their age. For lolicons out there, it certainly is a great addition.

Oh and the modding community, did I mention player custom characters and H-CGs?

Some of the default girls:

Girls from one certain mod:

Last edited by 709zzy; 07-24-2013 at 01:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

3. Can someone upload the R7P2-27v2(130623).rar file to a different host, and say so on ULMF or the Wiki? I tried DLing multiple times and it kept cutting off midway, and now it wants me to download something in order to download it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by 709zzy View Post
    if you google the codes i gave you guys, the one you download is the merged puk version
    in fact, that version has bug fixes that you can't even find in the official game
    Sorry, I just realized that I had installation version still on my HD and I thought it was the one I DL'd using information provided here. This indeed is a merged version. Sorry for causing confusion guys.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Naurlas View Post
    Well since we can't post download links I would suggest one should go to :
    http://dfiles.eu/files/
    and after slash type : vebz8yvy9?redirect
    The baidu link wasn't working for me either, but this seems to pw protected. Do you know what the pw is?

6. Password is in first post.
    Reminder : sstm

7. After seeing all the versions mentioned here I will keep going with the one thread owner suggested.
    My translation is wikia-based anyway, so if someone wants to do a patch for other version can just take info from there.
    Unfortunatly my language skills are to low to translate story(even some UI parts are hard for me)

Wikia link (http://rai7.wikia.com/) If someone wants to contribute without much work, just plz check wikia sites. There are some game options I am unsure hot to translate and they are marked there.

Start Up Options - 100%
    Main Game Screen - 100%
    Personnel Tab - 90%
    Personnel Related Tabs - 90% (not posted on wikia yet)
    Planet Tab - 100%
    Planet Related Tabs - 0%
    Fleet Tab - 90% (not posted on wikia yet)
    Fleet Related Tabs - 90% (not posted on wikia yet)
    Options Tab - 100% (curtesy to 709) (not posted on wikia yet)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Naurlas View Post
    Password is in first post.
    Reminder : sstm
    'm getting a report from Avast that the rai7.exe is infected by the Win32:Evo-gen virus or somesuch. My bad, No virus, only suspected, turns out clean.
    Last edited by Omnimek; 07-30-2013 at 02:37 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Omnimek View Post
    'm getting a report from Avast that the rai7.exe is infected by the Win32:Evo-gen virus or somesuch. My bad, No virus, only suspected, turns out clean.
    https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/f...df36/analysis/

the game exe from baidu looks fine. Maybe check your files md5 and sha keys, if its the same? As Avast isn't complaining on the file on the online search.

10. Could someone tell me how or what PUK/mod for this:

1. ) Shorten the pregnancy rate
    2. ) Multiple pregnancy
    3. ) Pirate have more than 3 squad
    4. ) Raping the prisoner (pirate)
    5. ) Also added modded character like TS first post

Also when i make my officer to concubine, and try to have sex, it's always make their loyality go down, how to make any harem without makes their loyality go down ?
    Last edited by maxrider; 08-05-2013 at 07:22 AM.

11. Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    Could someone tell me how or what PUK/mod for this:

1. ) Shorten the pregnancy rate
    2. ) Multiple pregnancy
    3. ) Pirate have more than 3 squad
    4. ) Raping the prisoner (pirate)
    5. ) Also added modded character like TS first post

Also when i make my officer to concubine, and try to have sex, it's always make their loyality go down, how to make any harem without makes their loyality go down ?
    1 edit ana.txt in gamefolder in line 10 the 12 there to anything you desire, but if you have 6th month preg mod than change it not below 7 and in general not below 2 else it can cause errors.
    2 look at http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21693&page=10 but it means 100% preg if you don't get a random in
    3 dunno, but for sure it can be scripted(found in the eve folder and changed), make a u###.txt in the eve folder and try it out. http://www.maygame.net/fac/sc31.html for available commands and other things
    4 look at above ulm thread, i think on the first 3 pages somewhere is a mod posted for it
    5 look the the maygame site or http://www49.atwiki.jp/rai7puk/pages/20.html

12. Can someone please upload the game with the translations already in place? I'm doing something wrong and I can read the start scenarios but everything else including the interface is in Japanese and that is a language sadly I can not read.

Page 7 of 109 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast