Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: hizashi no naka no riaru ~complement~, community guide to 100%

1. hizashi no naka no riaru ~complement~, community guide to 100%

I would like to find every dot in the game. I'll contribute something first to the thread. On day 3 if you don't cum into her, you'll get the blowjob scene. You just have to move really fast with your mouse.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Here are some screenshots taken from lah so that you know what i am talking about.

The credit for the save file image link goes to TedBear and
    the credit for the translated image goes to Sat, both lah members.

The sounds are only heard on day 4. Also you don't have to go as slow as hell. Just try not to overstretch and not to be rough.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by banzemanga; 10-16-2007 at 05:38 PM.
    If anyone find my post(s) interesting or helpful please give me some reputation; after all, it is the system used in this forum. Thanks.

4. Wasn't aware of a partial translation. Do you have to download their version or is it just a patch file?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Shadowtempered View Post
    Wasn't aware of a partial translation. Do you have to download their version or is it just a patch file?
    I've never seen anything translated, patch or otherwise. I'm not sure they didn't just edit those images in photoshop. You may want to poke around at their site to see if there is anything out there (lah being Little Angels Hentai, I would assume).

EDIT: After having just poked around in LAH myself it seems that they planned to do a translation of this, but it has long been delayed (gee, doesn't that sound familiar).
    Last edited by kuropon; 10-17-2007 at 12:29 AM.

Asleep at the wheel

6. Ya I poked around a bit last night, amazing how that happens with free translation projects

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shinobubu View Post
    This is my first post in this website, and my first contribution around here.. felt guilty for being such a leech ;f a quiet leech that has written quiet a few Flash hacks for some of the flash games here. BAD BOY! BAAD

Thats right It only took me 20 minutes to write a Shared Objects editor using flash 8. this thing aggressively looks for all the cldata save spots no matter what the name is and sets them all to true or false (this locks and unlocks) I wrote an earlier version for REAL version but at the time Hongfire was being a real ***** and wouldn't give me a login account. A YEAR passed by and I finally got an account working...

This will unlock All incarnations of this game (to my knowledge) including REAL and Compliment.
    there you go 100% er progress.

I have plans on writing a complete abstracted SharedObjects editor for flash 8 (no not just for games I need it as a tool for all my other web apps that uses sharedobjects)

http://www.uploading.com/?get=Z4TLL0BM

I tried uploading the file to hongfire but upload failed. I bet this will work in a year XD
    I wonder if you still have the unlocker around. I downloaded it once and it worked really nice but i got an harddrive failure and everything is gone. Can you please upload it again?

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, i found it somewhere else. And at the same time learned how to use s2x to modify the saved files myself.
    Last edited by banzemanga; 11-23-2007 at 08:06 PM.
    If anyone find my post(s) interesting or helpful please give me some reputation; after all, it is the system used in this forum. Thanks.

8. Hizashi no nakano Uncensor?

Hey guys. I think this is my first post.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to another site for whatever reason but if you can't get the game get it from here.
    It has LOTS of seeders as it has really strict rules about seeding and downloading but for your first download it wouldn't matter.
    Also it's free. (Just register)

http://www.puretna.com/details.php?id=165689

But that's not the reason I wanted to post.

I read that you can get the girl uncensored if you drag the "Mu Soft" letters in the beginning screen quickly.
    Also if you do it successfully, it will make a sound to confirm it but I don't know if it's true.

I've been able to hear the sound but I wasn't fast enough to drag all the letters. I missed a few, and I'm not sure about anything right now.

What I've tried*

I've tried going really fast and getting all the letters, which I couldn't and the game proceeded normally.

I've tried skipping few letters and I did get the musical sound but it didn't do anything in-game.

I've only tried dragging the letters upwards. I don't know if you have to place them somewhere or drag it sideways or downwards.

I leave you geniuses to figure it out :)

p.s maybe we don't have to edit the swf's :0

9. This was discussed before. You actually don't have to drag the letters, you only have to click on any of the letters multiple of times fast. Also, it does not uncensor the game, it allows monkey mode which lets you have infinite cum for day 4.

10. Help Getting Pink Saves

I suppose I'm a little late in jumping on the bandwagon, but I only found this game recently. This thread helped me out but there were a few things that didn't work for me so I felt it only fair that I share the results of my investigating too.

I really appreciate all the help the walkthrough gave me, kudos to whoever put it together, but I've discovered that it's possible to go too slow. Plus going really slow takes forever. In my experiences, the best thing to do is find a speed that's just right.

As can be seen in the screenshot, I eventually got pink after the first two days. Here then is my version of how to start day three with at least a dark pink (level nine) save color. (I made a scale of all the save colors I could find. Please refer to the other attached image.)

Day 1
    • Move her leg SLOWLY. (About the only place you need to be really slow. Move it too quickly and she'll wake up faster.)
    • Don't bother rubbing her breast unless you need the dot for it. It does nothing for her sensitivity and just wakes her up faster.
    • Rub her pussy about 20 times. That is, spread her all the way (pull to the right) then close her all the way (pull to the left) about 20 times. If you're going a good speed, her eyes will flicker around the 17th or 18th time. You might think, "Whoa, time to stop," but no, keep going till twenty, then stop.
    • Jerk off.

Day 2 (If you save at the beginning of today your save color should be orange-ish red (about level six).)
    • Raise her dress, slowly, till a message appears on the screen. Then you can let go. (Raising her dress drops her back down to purple but, assuming you did well on the first day, she gains levels a lot quicker this time.)
    • Rub her pussy back and forth about twenty times.
    • Pull her panties aside and jerk off.

This should give you a dark pink (level nine) save at the start of the third day. Note that I'm being conservative when I say about twenty times; my personal best is rubbing her about 30 times on day 1 and 32 times on day 2, without waking her up. That got me pink on day three, however it was difficult and caused problems for me on day four. Apparently, if you excite her any more while she's at the pink level, it wraps around and goes back to purple. So, if you start day three with max sensitivity you have to be very slow and careful because the difference between maximum sensitivity and looping back to no sensitivity comes down to a second or two of foreplay.

Quote Originally Posted by banzemanga View Post
    Also, there is an accumulative points and title for your plays. It means that every time you clear the game, you have points accumulated. Once you have enough points, it is easier for you to get the orange, red and pink save.
    In my experiences, this isn't the case, is there any proof of this? I just restarted the game from scratch to test my above strategy out and it worked the same. In fact, the first time I tried it I somehow got the maximum pink save instead of the usual level nine, dark pink save. This suggests she gets harder to please with more clears, but it was one isolated incident so I'm not going to read too much into it.

The "loli" thing isn't really my cup of tea, but it's still a great game. I don't think I've ever played any H games with it's level of detail in regards to the girl and making her feel good. Definitely looking forward to the next game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SaveColors.png 
Views:	340964 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	84282   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PinkSave.jpg 
Views:	3848 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	84283  

11. I has been a while since i played this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Flood View Post
    In my experiences, this isn't the case, is there any proof of this? I just restarted the game from scratch to test my above strategy out and it worked the same. In fact, the first time I tried it I somehow got the maximum pink save instead of the usual level nine, dark pink save. This suggests she gets harder to please with more clears, but it was one isolated incident so I'm not going to read too much into it.
    Well i wonder how you restated the game. I mean the way for me to do it is to delete the save files not installing it and uninstalling the game. In other words you have to know where are the save files. I will assume that you know what you did and restated it correctly.

In the attachment, there is an image same as when you go to play data from the game menu. There i circled in black the title you get. In red, if i remember correctly is the accumulated points. I used a save file i previously modified everything to infinity --game plays, number of cums, orgasms, accumulative porints and finally the titile will depend on those values.

Quote Originally Posted by Flood View Post
    The "loli" thing isn't really my cup of tea, but it's still a great game. I don't think I've ever played any H games with it's level of detail in regards to the girl and making her feel good. Definitely looking forward to the next game.
    Then i believe you are going to love their next game. There are 2 girls, one adult and only one loli. According to their webpage, it is going to be out in this summer. I pray i would come earlier or at least not to be delayed.

P.S. I am surprised that you were able to figure out how many levels were there and get that screenshot. I will try your guide while restarting everything.

Edit: I am really surprised by your guide. It works like a charm. I restarted the game and was able to get pink right away. I did not go all the left or right like you said but i just went on a pace not too fast nor too slow and only stimulated her pussy like your guide said. No removing unnecessary panties or folding the breast. Probably it was a bug, i mean usually it is logical to include foreplay in order to max out he character's sensitivity. Although i did not go for day for i think it might possibility true about going back from max level to level 0.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.JPG 
Views:	2002 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	84352  
    Last edited by banzemanga; 02-29-2008 at 09:06 PM.

12. first I want to say that I simply love this game
    even though I do not know why I am normally not into loli games heh well it may change with this game

second I want to ask is there another ending where sit still is with him ?

I have so far complete 81% of the game and is more or less confused at what to try to do next heh I am not even sure that I made her cum in day 4

thanks for your patience with me
    When you do it alone, the feeling of emptiness and lassitude is so strong, you even start to hate what you wanted so bad.
    But why is it so fulfilling when you have the one you love by your side?

Yusuke and Sanae Ending
    "The Sagara Family"

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast