Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: where do Robozou Doll Play game come from?

where do Robozou Doll Play game come from?

Remove Advertisement
    Do anyone know about a flash game that I think is called Robozou Doll Play I upload the flash and post a link to it so you can download it if anyone know something about it plz post it.
    I realy want to know where it comes from and if there is anymore flash games like this.

BTW it is a hentai game.

Robozou Doll Playl

it seems this is just a demo anyone know how i can get the full verson?
    Last edited by TrueNemesis; 08-06-2006 at 07:23 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

It was made by a crowd called Sakura. Apt title. As for where it comes from, try this:

www88.sakura.ne.jp, and if that doesn't work, leave out the 88.

There's also an internal link to the site on the games' main screen. I'm not sure, but I think they have a few more like this.

I have a walkthrough somewhere if you want it, but I'll have to come back another time to give it to you.

yes plz i want it thx alot
    and do you know any more games like this.

5. yeah i'd really like a walkthrough, i've played and played but i just can't seem to get anywhere. does anyone know were there is an english version of this game, playing the game is harder when most of it is in japanese.

http://hentai-flash.info/eng/download.php

here is a link to a russian site with lots of adult flash games, its pretty good cause i haven't had any problems with pop ups or unders and the like

hope you fond the stuff your looking for

PS please get a wlkthrough soon.

6. a very good game

here is the walkthru
    ps: don't worry about de HP it doesn't do anything

in the beging the shower is the best way to gain XP.
    walk in & out through the door to help gather experience points. Keep your eye on the clock and when it gets near the time limit then do the chore. I usually get the character to 100 in about 5 tries.
    One other way to max out the mother or another person is to make them walk around topless, go the the market, down the hall to the end and turn left, a cut scene will appear with someone else talking and you exp points will go up by 30.
    The order of Business is:
    Mother
    1st day: shower 4
    2nd day: shower 3 topless walk 1
    3rd day: topless walk 4 times You should be near 400 points by now.
    4th day: sleep use the top item not the second one.
    5th day: sleep use the top choice again
    6th day: sleep again, but this time the teacher should apear and choose the top choice to control her.
    You have to wait after class until 16:45 to get control of the sister. If done right a cutscene will show you talking to her and an accident will happen to you sister.
    8th day: sister shower or vaccum whatever you want in order to get her points up. But during the time after class press talk, you will talk to the exchange student, keep trying until the teacher appears and then choose the top box to get 100 experience points each time.
    9th day: continue with maxing out the sister and doing the talking routine during the after class time.
    10th day: if you have the sister about 150 you can now do the trick in the market with her for 50 points with the strange item that pops up there, but sometimes I find that it doesn't show and the you missed out on the time period.
    11th day: same as 10th
    12th day: same as above
    13th day: you should have the mother at 400 or above, teacher 400 or above and sister at 300-400 or more. You will have to do the same thing you did on the 6th day during the after class session-waiting until 16:45 and then going home. If done right you will have a cut scene of the exchange student talking to you, choose the top option again to control her.
    15th day: work on maxing out points on everyone.
    16th day: same as above.
    17th day: This is were it get tricky. You will have to use the exhange student and have her enter the market at exactly 16:35 that afternoon. You must enter the market from the school side and time it so that you pass under the banner at 16:35. If done right, walk straight ahead until the end of the walkway or hallway, turn right, walk 2 steps, turn left and you should enter the secret pasage way to the doctors office. You then will gain control of the 4th person.
    18th day: work on getting the doctor's exp points up
    19-21 day: same as above
    To get the good ending have as much vaginal sex with the character on thes days:
    Doc: day 22
    Teacher: day 24
    Sister: day 25
    Mother: day 26
    Transfer Student: day 29
    Hope that this helps.

7. The three first days are just for getting xp with the mother? I've managed to get almost to 500 in the first three days, but no matter what I do, I can seem to get the teacher to come on day six. Any tips?

8. yeah, i had no trouble until the whole teacher thing.
    what version of the game do you have?

9. finaly found the problem, you have to use the vaccum cleaner 5 times before you can get the teacher.

thx for the info

11. tried several times, but unable to get the sister....vacuum too?

or is it something else?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast