Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: eel VS pussy

1. Question eel VS pussy

I have this de ja vue like I created this thread before, but I checked and I guess I didn't (maybe I was just thinking about it and didn’t get to creating it until now).

Anyways, as I read though some erotic literature, I read this one story about how a girl inserts food into her vagina, and then sits down into a small pool of eels. The eels smell the food and dive into her vagina!

:O :D

Anyways, maybe I'm a pervert, but man! I cant stop thinking about that, L0L.

Which gets me to thinking; How realistic is that? I know that eels DO live in small cave like area (I think they hide in there), so maybe they would like a vagina as a home? But then again, if an eel was smart enough and noticed it was going inside of another being, if would feel like it's being eaten.

See, it's weird, I dunno, the more I think about it, the more I wonder about it.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Recall, my beloved readers, if you would...cast your minds back to a year or so ago, when in these very forums, links were posted to the JAV touted as the "Fear Factor of Japan", which involved small eels and a funnel.

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. That is scary as f***.
    OMG. OMG. Now I can't stop thinking about it. Thanks for nothing. =P I dunno, it makes me feel weird thinking about it. Oh yeh, that link is NSFW. =o Jeez. Lucky I'm a guy. What if you stuck food up your ass and sat in a pile pool of eels... O_O
    Last edited by MystikDarkEchoes; 08-11-2006 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by icie
    Recall, my beloved readers, if you would...cast your minds back to a year or so ago, when in these very forums, links were posted to the JAV touted as the "Fear Factor of Japan", which involved small eels and a funnel.
    I do, there were also pigs if I rember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by icie
    Recall, my beloved readers, if you would...cast your minds back to a year or so ago, when in these very forums, links were posted to the JAV touted as the "Fear Factor of Japan", which involved small eels and a funnel.
    Google "Eel Soup".

7. Scary **** man...

Spoiler
    Way to go!
    HF-Mimikko

8. RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWRRRRRRRRR!!!!~

L0L, I actully still have tht video! Saved ever since someone gave it to me over IRC. heh.
    you want to get banned again? ~shragei

But you see, that's not INSIDE her body. That's just down her shirt.

And as for the funnel thing, yeah, I remember that video, that was a different one from the jap fear factor one. But that was babby eels ;_; *cries* I wanna see grown up large thick ones!~

and btw, no one has anwsered my question yet.
    is it a realistic fantasy? Come on! I know there are some girls on this fourm!
    TRY IT OUT!

Last edited by Shragei; 08-11-2006 at 11:35 PM.

9. Hm..
    I'll make sure to try it with my ANUS!

Ok no.
    On a more serious note...
    Is it even possible for an eel to get in there (unhelped)? 0.o
    A Lazy Panda :
    The anti-postwhore.

10. omg... SWG i love your info.. thanks.. wonder if there is someone who would put a mouse or big snake in the vagina.. i would faint.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast