Page 180 of 401 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4004

Thread: Umemaro 3D Discussion thread

1. Umemaro 3D Discussion thread

Last edited by xcaliber9999; 03-03-2012 at 11:17 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. New entry from Umemaro's blog with a new pic.

He is describing his situation with the earthquake...
    Last edited by Shani Andras; 03-18-2011 at 07:20 PM.

4. i think Umemaro does listen to fans request regarding Shoko,
    i have no complain if next Omega Shoko didnt get much screen time...
    she had her fair share...and probably the only character who appear in 2 game as leading role
    (correct me if im wrong there)

I wonder if the twin succubus will show up though...
    again, i like the tanned chick...she should be there....
    that ganguro girl is no exception, tanned chick FTW
    Last edited by Baronight; 03-18-2011 at 07:29 AM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Baronight View Post
    i think Umemaro does listen to fans request regarding Shoko,
    i have no complain if next Omega Shoko didnt get much screen time...
    she had her fair share...and probably the only character who appear in 2 game as leading role
    (correct me if im wrong there)

I wonder if the twin succubus will show up though...
    again, i like the tanned chick...she should be there....
    that ganguro girl is no exception, tanned chick FTW
    It's funny for me, actually. I like both the tanned succubus and the ganguro girl better than a lot of the other girls, but as much as other people seem to like her, I just can't get into Shoko. I imagine part of it is because, like I'm sure you've all heard me say before, I'm sick of hearing about her. I don't dislike her anymore than the others, in fact I prefer her over some of them, but she's nowhere near my top choice.

6. Ha! I thought I was the only one who liked the ganguro. And I agree with the sentiment that the tanned girls are the hottest. Want more of that tanned succubus.

Ever notice how the girls who wear black uniforms (exchange students?) all turn out to be monsters? I bet they come from a really awesome monster school where all the chicks are monsters. There's a medusa girl, a frankenstein girl, a mummie girl, etc.

7. Quote Originally Posted by usemehenww View Post
    Here is my video version of the Sugimoto game with the correct aspect ratio (no subs). Just thought I'd share it. Once the link expires however, that's it. No reups on my part. I don't do hentai vids anymore (for those who may know my old work) so get it while it's up.

Inran Tiryou (625.95 MB) TRT - 41:27
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JK46DPCX

Regards,
    Usemehenww
    What program do you use to append the .mpg's and convert into an .mp4? I have all the .mpg's from Omega and want to my own custom videos but am having some trouble finding a program to do so.

8. so guys are there any new good videos/mini-movies of Big/Huge Boobed Girls released yet, i would look for myself but i have no idea where and are there any new for the Pizza Girl

9. Quote Originally Posted by rockalex View Post
    so guys are there any new good videos/mini-movies of Big/Huge Boobed Girls released yet, i would look for myself but i have no idea where and are there any new for the Pizza Girl
    I already told you few pages back that the Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatment mini movie was Umemaro's latest release till now. Umemaro doesn't release movies or mini movies very month. As for rest there are plenty of other 3D hentai on the net you can go after. If you want to buy go to Dlsite

As for pizza girl no info only those 2 pics which already posted in this thread

10. yh i know bout Umemaro i meant by other authors offcourse and can i get some links where i can download freely

11. There's nothing to teach - just find a copy of Fantamorph and play around with it. It's really easy, just placing corresponding dots on a set of images.

Here's one I made when I noticed people were referring to Sasa and Ayanokouji interchangeably:

You could also do that with the gal from the 6th movie (SENPAI) and the OMEGA Kung-Fu girl^^

PS: All complete UMEMARO vids available here (3 mirrors)
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289218
    Umemaro Omega - Volume 2 [Game Edition + Movie Edition + English Edition]

Click on the image to being directed to LeonX' Hidden Treasury
    (Got the permission from 2 admins to share the link in my sig!)

Page 180 of 401 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 ... LastLast